Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos (43200 Views)

Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by dainformant(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
According to reports, Hon. Idongesit Ituen, the sacked member of Itu State Constituency in the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, was beaten mercilessly after allegedly invading the legislative premises with some thugs.. Some of his thugs were also arrested by the Nigerian Police.

The Akwa Ibom state house of assembly was barricaded this morning by police and other Law enforcement agencies in the state following uncovered plan by sacked Itu state constituency lawmaker, Idongesit Ituen to use hired thugs to shut stop the house from sitting this morning 

It was gathered that the House decided to sit today Monday due to the public holiday declared by the federal government tomorrow.

According to reports, House of assembly sources the Lawmaker who defected to the All Progressives Congress APC recently, may have thought that the Speaker Onofiok Luke was going to declare his seat vacant today following the directive of the Court last week. 

The speaker, Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Onofiok Luke, received a court judgement last week sacking the state lawmaker who defected from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/hon-idongesit-ituen-beaten-after-invading-akwa-ibom-house-of-assembly.html

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by dainformant(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
watch the moment he was beaten HERE.

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Gossiplover: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
good for him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by carzola(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Who bet him?

1 Like

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
He got what he deserves. One man can't be bigger than the entire legislative house. If you feel they sacked you unjustly, seek redress in court. If not, endure your dismissal.
Which one is to go and organise thugs to attack the house? Foolish man.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2018
Once the spirits of apc escapes into you... grin the rest is history. You immediately begin to radicalize in apc's character of hooliganism. grin grin

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by ItzChinnex(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
but wait oh, Nigeria Democratic is a scam .. . .
the fool deserved it....smh
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Originality007: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
dey didn't beat him well now

1 Like

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by baliyubla: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
Guy should have been lynched. No Hitler wanna be and his agents can turn Akwa Ibom to Warsaw.

1 Like

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by chinavs9ja(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kudos to Nigeria police!

I am a writer and a web designer, kindly check my signature
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Biggty(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bunch of rogues
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by awa(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enough resetting
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Sholaco: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
By the time buhari win una eye go clear
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Opinionated: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Atiku is the Man, PYIN Tells Nigerians, Commend Southeast Leaders

2 Likes

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by bitcoin215: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Akwa ibom will always be PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
Just look at an "Honourable" member.

Looks like an illiterate thug.

6 Likes

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by ugochukwufrenzy: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
no f.ucks can be given at dis moment...don't be offended
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by jeromeoke(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
apc bye bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by deebrain(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Good for him

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Plsss people what should I do?

Simple.

Just grow up.

6 Likes

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by allanphash7(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
nairabet
carzola:
Who bet him?

3 Likes

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Good for him

I love sucking pussy it gives me orgasmic sensation but there is the girl am dating now she is preaching to me is a sin that pussy is not meant to be lick, suck and chew but for procreation and enjoyment.

I told her sucking pussy is also enjoyment but she still refused me sucking and licking her pussy and I love this girl die, she is everything I want in a woman and I can't do without sucking pussy.

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Racoon(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin grin grin Good one.No to lawlessness.
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by NaijaMutant(f): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari Shud Get A Scud Missile.Dame I Hate The Pvnk A$s
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by chinavs9ja(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Good for him

Plsss people what should I do
?
All you need to do is to accept Jesus christ as your lord for you to be saved

14 Likes

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by ArmaniUhuru: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Good for him

Try go Ladipo market go buy sense.

10 Likes

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by kidman96(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Bunch of idiots
Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by Rickyzagy: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Good for him

Meanwhile this is una president

Aminu jubril el Sudan

3 Likes

Re: Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos by greatdreamer(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
My state, Akwa Ibom is a peaceful state and Akpabio and his demonic party should turn it to "Warsaw saw war"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.