Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day (5493 Views)

Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To Ikeja Local Airport MM1 / The NEW NIGERIAN International Airport Will Surprise You!!! - MM1 Review / Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by DeeTweenie(f): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Please what is the cost of car park per day at Lagos local airport (MM1) ?
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
DeeTweenie:
Please what is the cost of car park per day at Lagos local airport (MM1) ?
well, I don't know of MM1 but I can tell of MM2. It's 3k for 24 hours . Subsequently, you get some discounts , I think.
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by DeeTweenie(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thank you.
Someone told me that they don't permit car to be parked for more than 1day.
awelekiti:
well, I don't know of MM1 but I can tell of MM2. It's 3k for 24 hours . Subsequently, you get some discounts , I think.
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
DeeTweenie:
Thank you.
you could actually have your car parked for days. I've tried it countless times. It's cheaper for me, when compared to booking an airport taxi that would cut your throat and without AC grin . Uber drivers have been barred from entering the airport area by the selfish, monopolistic airport taxi association To be sure, just ask the ticketing guys . They'd tell you the rates.
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by ifyalways(f): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
DeeTweenie:
Thank you.
Not true. I have parked for 3 nights.

Their charges change daily,as per Naija things. Make sure you collect and keep your receipt safe after parking/payment.
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by DeeTweenie(f): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thank you.
Why I'm asking is because I will not like to drive there and eventually they tell me that I can't park it for more than 1 night. Cos my intentions to to park it for 3 nights.

The Uber expenses, that's what I am preventing o.
From my zone to the airport alone is like 8k one way, 2 ways would be like 15k.
awelekiti:
you could actually have your car parked for days. I've tried it countless times. It's cheaper for me, when compared to booking an airport taxi that would cut your throat and without AC grin . Uber drivers have been barred from entering the airport area by the selfish, monopolistic airport taxi association To be sure, just ask the ticketing guys . They'd tell you the rates.
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by DeeTweenie(f): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Thank you.
Please do you have any idea of a customer service number?
Because it won't be funny getting there and I find out that I can't park for more than 1night.
ifyalways:

Their charges change daily,as per Naija things. Make sure you collect and keep your receipt safe after parking/payment.
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by drmikeadams(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
ifyalways:

,,if u reach dere ,dem no let u park,,I get parking space,,if u we bargain price I fit still come carry u to and fro
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by ifyalways(f): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
DeeTweenie:
Thank you.
Please do you have any idea of a customer service number?
Because it won't be funny getting there and I find out that I can't park for more than 1night.

234 (127) 994-60

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2018
DeeTweenie:
Thank you.
Why I'm asking is because I will not like to drive there and eventually they tell me that I can't park it for more than 1 night. Cos my intentions to to park it for 3 nights.

The Uber expenses, that's what I am preventing o.
From my zone to the airport alone is like 8k one way, 2 ways would be like 15k.
Understood. I have parked there before and was away in Abuja for almost a week. Please note...nobody would accost you and start asking you how long do you intend to have your car parked. You just enter, pick their parking tally from the staff at the entry point, park your car and leave. Vehicles are parked there for weeks sef. It's very safe. When you return, just go to the paypoint with your tally. they would calculate the time your vehicle has stayed with them and hand you the bill. That 8k you mentioned would be more than enough for the 3 nights. You may not pay more than 7k in total for the 3 nights. 3k for a night is standard, subsequently, you pay less. You do not need any number to call. Just go to MM2, it's open 24/7. Please refrain from the idea of requesting an arranged parking space as previously advised by somebody here. And do not allow anybody to also come to your place and pick you up. It's for your security's sake. It's better to be anonymous on a public forum like this, except you wish to take that risk. Please note...there are 2 wings at the local airport. The Arik Wing and the MM2 wing. I always prefer the MM2 wing to park because its safer and covered( it has a covered building for parking...first floor is for the commercial airport taxis while the remaining 2 floors are for passengers). Arik wing has an open parking lot.Rain, dusts, etc could stain your car there. have a look at the flight you're traveling on, this would determine where you'd take off from...even if you are taking off from the Arik Wing, you could still park at the MM2 and take a walk to the Arik Wing. it's about 3-4 minutes walk

12 Likes

Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by DeeTweenie(f): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2018
Thank you so much, i appreciate this information you rendered.
God bless you
awelekiti:
Understood. I have parked there before and was away in Abuja for almost a week. Please note...nobody would accost you and start asking you how long do you intend to have your car parked. You just enter, pick their parking tally from the staff at the entry point, park your car and leave. Vehicles are parked there for weeks sef. It's very safe. When you return, just go to the paypoint with your tally. they would calculate the time your vehicle has stayed with them and hand you the bill. That 8k you mentioned would be more than enough for the 3 nights. You may not pay more than 7k in total for the 3 nights. 3k for a night is standard, subsequently, you pay less. You do not need any number to call. Just go to MM2, it's open 24/7. Please refrain from the idea of requesting an arranged parking space as previously advised by somebody here. And do not allow anybody to also come to your place and pick you up. It's for your security's sake. It's better to be anonymous on a public forum like this, except you wish to take that risk. Please note...there are 2 wings at the local airport. The Arik Wing and the MM2 wing. I always prefer the MM2 wing to park because its safer and covered( it has a covered building for parking...first floor is for the commercial airport taxis while the remaining 2 floors are for passengers). Arik wing has an open parking lot.Rain, dusts, etc could stain your car there. have a look at the flight you're traveling on, this would determine where you'd take off from...even if you are taking off from the Arik Wing, you could still park at the MM2 and take a walk to the Arik Wing. it's about 3-4 minutes walk
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by DeeTweenie(f): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Thank you
ifyalways:

234 (127) 994-60
Re: Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day by ApolloBaylor: 4:15pm On Jan 04
What is the current rate of per day parking slot at park and ride wien?

(1) (Reply)

Turkey / Best Airline To Travel From US To Nigeria? / How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.