Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari (328 Views)

I Was Once Humiliated Because Of My Poor Status. Finland Based Nigerian Says / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth / "See As This Economy Don Spoil Our Nigerian Jollof" Nigerian Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari by Kayus4real: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
“President Buhari believes the life journey of the former President remains an inspiration to every young Nigerian of the possibilities that await anyone willing to learn, work hard and participate in making the country great."

President Muhammadu Buhari has described Goodluck Jonathan, former President, as an inspiration to every young Nigerian.
The President said this on Monday in a statement issued by Femi Adesina, his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, on the occasion of the ex-president’s 61st birthday.
“President Muhammadu Buhari joins Nigerians in sending warm greetings to former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan as he turns 61 on November 20th, 2018,” read the statement.
“President Buhari believes the life journey of the former President remains an inspiration to every young Nigerian of the possibilities that await anyone willing to learn, work hard and participate in making the country great.
“The President congratulates Dr. Jonathan on the publishing of his memoir, My Transition Hours, which will be launched as part of ceremonies marking his birthday, encouraging Nigerians to follow same example of sharing their experiences in writing.
“President Buhari prays that the almighty God will strengthen Dr. Jonathan, grant him longer life and bless his family.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/11/19/jonathan-inspiration-every-young-nigerian-says-buhari

Re: Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari by NCANN: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
zombies be like grin

Re: Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
2019 is here I guess it's a$$licking O'clock .. ...
Re: Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari by ELTON123(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki be looking at buhari like grin
NCANN:
zombies be like grin

Re: Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari by yesloaded: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nigerian politicians are comedians.
Re: Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari by bedspread: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
So He knows all this while
Re: Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari by hucienda: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Happy Birthday, President Jonathan.

You came and did your best. You are a great Nigerian.

#Respect

1 Like

Re: Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari by amaniro: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Trust Nigerian politicians at your Perl.
Fight for them at your detriment.

They're all playing a game.

I have said my own

Modified ; Happy birthday Good luck Ebele Jonathan.

Re: Jonathan An Inspiration To Every Young Nigerian, Says Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Jubril

(1) (Reply)

Africa Is A Cemetery For African / Okorocha Dares Oshiomhole, Maintains Court Action / Udom immortalises Attah, Renames Airport After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.