Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos (20426 Views)

Pixel 6 And Pixel 6 Pro Launch Date and Price / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Offpoint: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
TechCapon:
na wa. That's how one added me on whatsapp and was telling me that he sells premium themes. I told him to send me the theme and after installing it successfully, I'll pay him. Since then he refuse to chat with me again. His moniker is PrinceOgun. I'm sure he has several other monikers on nairaland
I don't do online transaction, the woman was just in need and I directed to him, thinking he's a human being. He's cup has full.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Olodo24: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
these pictures were taken with a 24mp phone? if yes then it isn't good enough
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by TechCapon(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
PrinceOgun:

Nigga fvvck off you are a nobody , bluudy scammer , talking trash wat kinda person does dat
so that I'll transfer my money to you and you will deactivate your nairaland account and open another one abi? That scamming method no dey pay again abeg

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by PrinceOgun: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
TechCapon:
so that I'll transfer my money to you and you will deactivate your nairaland account and open another one abi? That scamming method no dey pay again abeg

Look at this mard fowl , deactivate my acct over ur smelly 1k? grin grin grin grin with a sales thread of over 21 pages!!...... You are a bloody scammer unfact you are lucky I did not expose you immediately...... Fowl grin
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by TechCapon(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
PrinceOgun:
[s][/s]

Look at this mard fowl , deactivate my acct over ur smelly 1k? grin grin grin grin with a sales thread of over 21 pages!!...... You are a bloody scammer unfact you are lucky I did not expose you immediately...... Fowl grin
then if the 1k is nothing to you send the theme and prove that you're not a scammer. Scam thread of 21 pages that is full of only your comments. No single testimony from your ghost buyers

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by PrinceOgun: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
TechCapon:
then if the 1k is nothing to you send the theme and prove that you're not a scammer. Scam thread of 21 pages that is full of only your comments. No single testimony from your ghost buyers

Jobless old fowl , no wonder you be scammer !! grin grin grin grin

Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Ejadike(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
This device will make sense o, just watched it in channels now. But they release phones pass any brand, ahah!
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by PrinceOgun: 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm not even interested in the money, the woman husband has gotten his data from the bank details... I'm asked to give him today and tomorrow.

Some idiott tried same shīt with woman 4 months ago, he was traced by the woman husband... and guess what? he paid with his two legs... they shots his 2 legs.

Abeg link me up to the thread of the bitcoin scammer, I am curious
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Davidchimezie(m): 4:20am On Nov 21, 2018
TechCapon:
Mehn that's too bad. I need adsense too but I don't want to get it from these nairaland guys because of this kind of thing. Don't let it go. Make sure you collect your money and teach him a lesson. He's spoiling the opportunity for the real honest guys.

I have an unverified Nigerian Adsense for sale.... contact me one whatsapp 09026772632
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Ejadike(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2018
shogsman:
I don't understand why you'll make a phone with this kind of screen resolution and tag it pro, camon x pro still beats this one hands down.
this one just came out and you're already drawing up conclusions on something you've not used yet? Nigerians gan
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by PrinceOgun: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Davidchimezie:

I have an unverified Nigerian Adsense for sale.... contact me one whatsapp 09026772632

Becarefull of that guy he will ask u to send it first , he is a scammer
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Awesome event. the atmosphere was really lit.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Tecno really tried with this their unveilingcheesy
Cc Puskin
Alot of effects and effixzy. they did well.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Tobi from Big brother naija is here. grin
The Ladies man
The real ladies man. He looks so effortless.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Kaffy doing are thing and the opening address by Luke Pan Tecno brand manager.
Cc honsule
World best isn't only reserved for Ronaldo and Messi. Kaffy is the world's best in this category.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
The Camon 11 Pro goes for 76,000, while the Camon 11 goes for #49,500. Fair Deal?? #CaptureMoreBeauty #Camon11Launch
Good enough, fair deal
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Someone told Tecno management that Nigerians change phones every year.

Very wrong advice.

Please think for once. Space out new releases. 3 years at least.

=>That way you have time to fit in groundbreaking innovations into your devices and customers have time to enjoy and appreciate the earlier release.

=>These yearly releases is so boring and kills innovation be it in the movie industry, automobile, music, smartphone etc
If it works for them, why not? They can release phones everyday if they want.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2018
OVA200:
Am still waiting for the specs first before i compare it with leagoo s10 and vernee m8 pro both in spec and price.
See spec here. https://naijaknowhow.com.ng/tecno-camon-11-pro/#comment-10371. You can't compare it with the leago or Vernee because dem no be mate.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Rubiesangel: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

No one cares as long as Buhari is voted out next year
You care as long as you commented of the thread.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by pushking(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2018
SEGLIZ:

after your iphone who e help, a good number go to the market claim iphone but return home to dwell on gari and kulikuli.
a good number using tecno, itel and their likes end up being better achievers than your iphone group. they do better things with their cash than enriching the pocket of a phone maker.
all in all with you iphone you end doing the same thing with your gadget, access same network, make calls, sms, same apps, browse same website. so tell me what is the big deal? tell me you can access the high heavens then I will put in my everything.

"don't condemn what you can't afford"
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by SEGLIZ: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
pushking:

"don't condemn what you can't afford"

neither should you relegate others that dwell on affordable thing not all of them poor.
my brother I don't calculate differentiation when it come to religion let alone a product that is man made. that I can't afford it don't mean you talk my strength and taste down.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by sureinfo: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
wow, what a make sense device, nice one from tecno mobile.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by sureinfo: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
i wont really say that,instead i think the idea of launching new devices regularly is a nice idea so everyone can have a device to use.
11Anonymous:
They should be launching new phones every 12 months. Canon X was April this year.

It seems Tecno phones easily fade away.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by sureinfo: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
but they have other good devices like the spark series and phantom.
Realboygenius:

Seems the Camon series is their best device, so they focus more on improving it
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by investigator007: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
what an event. amazing.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by investigator007: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
true, the idea of releasing phones frequently is a nice one from them.
sureinfo:
i wont really say that,instead i think the idea of launching new devices regularly is a nice idea so everyone can have a device to use.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by investigator007: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
especially that phantom, number one flagship ever.
sureinfo:
but they have other good devices like the spark series and phantom.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by pr0blem: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Lit and lavishly decorated
....TECNO conquers
....TECNO rules.
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by Yyvonne: 6:15am On Nov 22, 2018
These Tecno guys are really trying I must say
Re: Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos by bravesoul247(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2018
11Anonymous:
They should be launching new phones every 12 months. Canon X was April this year.

It seems Tecno phones easily fade away.
don't write agree with there phones fading away easily. They tend release wide range of phones to choose from

Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? / Confusion As Telcos Alert Subscribers To NIN-SIM Link Irregularities