Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh (40349 Views)

Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Giftedhand92: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
A former politician and senator who married a younger wife some months ago has died leaving the woman devastated.

Late senator of the second republic and prominent lawyer, Sen. Cyrus Nunyieh, has been laid to rest after his death in August 2018.
The 88-year-old lawmaker who was the first and oldest lawyer of Ogoni extraction, was buried on Saturday, November 17th at his hometown in Khana Local Government Area of Rivers state with lots of dignitaries and politicians in attendance.

Sen. Cyrus Nunyieh made headlines after getting married to his younger heartthrob, Miss Ijeoma (said to be in her 40’s) in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital in October 2017.
He died barely one year after getting married.
Cyrus Nunieh, said he decided to marry another wife because he was alone and needed a companion after his wife’s death in 1991.

Nunieh pointed out that his children were all adults, who had ventured into various business of their own, adding that he could no longer cope with loneliness.
He described his new wife, Rosemary, as an intelligent woman, who would always be there for him and share ideas with him.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/photos-from-burial-of-88-year-old-ex-senator-who-died-after-marrying-new-bride/

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Kenekingisback: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari sef shocked shocked shocked

How many Priest attended his funeral service sef shocked

20 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Sagamaje(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
grin Jetly go and fúck in heaven grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by JudasNaCarrot: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
I'm going to locate that beautiful woman he left behind and do the needful.

Corrupt minded people will be thinking anticlockwise now. grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by SIMPLYkush: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2018
its so sad a Lady will stoop so low to marry such a midget, a smelly old man whose pennis can't get erection until it is shocked with electric light, well now he is gone m, she is free from bondage, hallelujah

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by lesbiconverter: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2018
She invested well for a quick harvest grin

98 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Offpoint: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu,
Hiding under these nairaland Moniker:
*patowa
*Konjimus
and many others which I'm not interested in listing.

I don't wanna believe you're a scammer hence i waited 2 days to do this, but if you are... then you just met the wrongest person on earth.

Remember I told you that woman is a lawyer base outside the country? you never knew her husband's a SARS officer base in Lagos.
By now you've already know yourself if you come across this comment. I'm going to paste this on every section of nairaland today & tomorrow and I'm doing for your own good.

Here's is the thing, the money mean nothing... you're given the grace to do the job or refund the money between today and tomorrow.

If you still don't know yourself, let me make it clearer:
This is you're scamming details

Ahmadu James Yakubu
First bank account
0903 714 7924 was your number
I'm not interested in your moniker cuz you have millions of them, but by now if you're reading this... you know yourself.

You're going to do the Adsense you collected N17,000 in total for between today and tomorrow or refund the money.... else you'll have yourself to blame. what happened to bitcoins scammer 4 months ago will be your fate.

You think you're smart, but dropping those account details was your biggest mistake.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2018
All these old generation men sef, be dragging young pssy with young men. Selfish old men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by DwayneChuks(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2018
Women and money undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by homirefacuny(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2018
How e dey of oil this woman at his age grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Buhari sef shocked shocked shocked

How many Priest attended his funeral service sef shocked
You need to check yourself into a psychiatric hospital.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by justice212: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2018
You think say that place easy.that's call eat and die.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by kitaatita: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2018
At least he died happy. Died with the conviction that he was loved

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by ceeceeuwa: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2018
Rip
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by flyca: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2018
Lucky woman, she did her calculations well wink

13 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Orpe7(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2018
Giftedhand92:
A former politician and senator who married a younger wife some months ago has died leaving the woman devastated.

Late senator of the second republic and prominent lawyer, Sen. Cyrus Nunyieh, has been laid to rest after his death in August 2018.
The 88-year-old lawmaker who was the first and oldest lawyer of Ogoni extraction, was buried on Saturday, November 17th at his hometown in Khana Local Government Area of Rivers state with lots of dignitaries and politicians in attendance.

Sen. Cyrus Nunyieh made headlines after getting married to his younger heartthrob, Miss Ijeoma (said to be in her 40’s) in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital in October 2017.
He died barely one year after getting married.
Cyrus Nunieh, said he decided to marry another wife because he was alone and needed a companion after his wife’s death in 1991.

Nunieh pointed out that his children were all adults, who had ventured into various business of their own, adding that he could no longer cope with loneliness.
He described his new wife, Rosemary, as an intelligent woman, who would always be there for him and share ideas with him.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/photos-from-burial-of-88-year-old-ex-senator-who-died-after-marrying-new-bride/

U cant just cheat nature. If u like marry sweet 16 it dont make u feel younger, na die still get u

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by millionboi2: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2018
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by oladele00(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2018
My dislike for igbos will not make me vote for Atiku... I will still go with Buhari cos my brother is the vice

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by flyca: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2018
oladele00:
My dislike for igbos will not make me vote for Atiku... I will still go with Buhari cos my brother is the vice
Ode!
I don't care who you vote for, but you need to shade your hatred so that you will live long and happy. Many of your tribesmen are in happy marriage unions with their beautiful Adammas and you are there hating grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by TeeSeven(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2018
It's obvious that Baba's strength could no longer cope with the demands of "faster, faster,... deeper, deeper!".
You don try baba, you deserve rest!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by mastar111: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2018
Love is blind grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by olamilarks(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
All these old generation men sef, be dragging young pssy with young men. Selfish old men.
what is young about a 40 year old pvssy?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by tammie24: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2018
She don hammer

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by pally123: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2018
Women get mind, ah swear!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by felixmuyiwa: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2018
Her mission accomplished to inherit the man properties grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by mastar111: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2018
grin
oladele00:

Unity beggar
Igbos Dnt even know that you exist.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by dingbang(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2018
grin died in active service

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by McKayConcept(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2018
Was he not married at that age b4?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2018
olamilarks:
what is young about a 40 year old pvssy?

middle age 40yr old woman vs 88yr old grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by kolafolabi(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2018
I wonder what an eighty- eight year old man wants to offer his newly wife ..

R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Okoyeebo: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2018
The wife is Ijeoma

Those people can do anything for money.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by condralbedez: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2018
the wife has finally killed him,she will be enjoying his wealth now,with all those small small boys.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) / Couple Arrive Traditional Wedding In Wooden Platforms Carried By Muscular Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.