Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh (40387 Views)

Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Boxers Hired To Fight At The Burial Of A Boxer In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Conceptman: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2018
she quickly cash in knowing old guy will not last long, she is cashing out now

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by oladele00(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2018
mastar111:
grin

Unity beggar
Igbos Dnt even know that you exist.
I don't care bro
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2018
Okoyeebo:
The wife is Ijeoma

Those people can do anything for money.
She was SMART.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by gratiaeo(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2018
So this old man went and acquire this big toto? See where it has lead him

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Kaybaba5(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2018
Olowo fowo raku

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Okoyeebo: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2018
EVILFOREST:

She was SMART.

Indeed

Bianca was smart too
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Austinoiz(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2018
Self-invited heart attack helped quicken this baba's journey to the great beyond.
Imagine what it will be like seeing his wife go out and come back late on a regular for Kongo servicing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by ifeko1214(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2018
He didn't leave the woman devastated but happy. She accepted knowing the time was near so that she would claim his wealth thereafter...
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by ifeko1214(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Blame Buhari for this.

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Originalsly: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

its so sad a Lady will stoop so low to marry such a midget, a smelly old man whose pennis can't get erection until it is shocked with electric light, well now he is gone m, she is free from bondage, hallelujah
Hmmm...... only women and a certain type of men who had a sexual relationship/encounter would know all this about another man. Why disrespect the decease by coming out of the closet now ?
@ topic...he died a happy man.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by ashawopikin(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2018
kolafolabi:
I wonder what an eighty- eight year old man wants to offer his newly wife ..

R.I.P
money
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by grandstar(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Please what killed him? They didn't even say grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by GenFunction: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2018
PassingShot:

You need to check yourself into a psychiatry hospital.
....OGA it is PSYCHIATRIC nd nt that sh*t u typed
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by GenFunction: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2018
oladele00:
My dislike for igbos will not make me vote for Atiku... I will still go with Buhari cos my brother is the vice
.u jus confirmed to us all that u are stupid nd senseless
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by PassingShot(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2018
GenFunction:
....OGA it is PSYCHIATRIC nd nt that sh*t u typed
You tried.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by fortunechy(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2018
The wife had win jackpot.... The wife's name is OLANIKE.... that tribe can do anything for money
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Quality20(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
All these old generation men sef, be dragging young pssy with young men. Selfish old men.
which young man is marrying a 40 yr old lady?Even many men in their 60s would most likely think twice b4 marrying a lady of 40
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by neonly: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Offpoint:
Dear Mr. Ahmadu James Yakubu,
Hiding under these nairaland Moniker:
*patowa
*Konjimus
and many others which I'm not interested in listing.

I don't wanna believe you're a scammer hence i waited 2 days to do this, but if you are... then you just met the wrongest person on earth.

Remember I told you that woman is a lawyer base outside the country? you never knew her husband's a SARS officer base in Lagos.
By now you've already know yourself if you come across this comment. I'm going to paste this on every section of nairaland today & tomorrow and I'm doing for your own good.

Here's is the thing, the money mean nothing... you're given the grace to do the job or refund the money between today and tomorrow.

If you still don't know yourself, let me make it clearer:
This is you're scamming details

Ahmadu James Yakubu
First bank account
0903 714 7924 was your number
I'm not interested in your moniker cuz you have millions of them, but by now if you're reading this... you know yourself.

You're going to do the Adsense you collected N17,000 in total for between today and tomorrow or refund the money.... else you'll have yourself to blame. what happened to bitcoins scammer 4 months ago will be your fate.

You think you're smart, but dropping those account details was your biggest mistake.

What happened bros
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Offpoint: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2018
neonly:

What happened bros
He thinks he's a scammer, but he's going to pay with his life in 2days time.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by GenFunction: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2018
PassingShot:

You tried.
...u dnt need to tell me,jus LEARN
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by neonly: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2018
Offpoint:

He thinks he's a scammer, but he's going to pay with his life in 2days time.
I hate scammers best of luck sha

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Johilo(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Dis woman have sense oh.... I belive everytin is planned frm day one.... If not hw wuld a young lady of her age get married to an old man, if not for his wealth cos she knew he's not going to live long and immediatly he dies evrytin goes to her... NOTE: THIS IS NIGERIA..... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by omoiyalayi(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Dem neva bury dis man since

Wetin he do hin family member na
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Baron7(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Choi quick investment wen yield money after one year. Mission accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by lesbiconverter: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2018
condralbedez:
the wife has finally killed him,she will be enjoying his wealth now,with all those small small boys.
that's the idea cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by peacengine(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2018
pally123:
Women get mind, ah swear!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by SocialJustice: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Pretty lady like this. grin He must have died smiling.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by nonye6194: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
I'm going to locate that beautiful woman he left behind and do the needful.

Corrupt minded people will be thinking anticlockwise now. grin

make the dead man no nack you spiritual slap sha grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by sweetgirly(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Original samsung galaxy s4 is up for sale,its very sound,aside a lil crack on d screen,it goes for 20k only.08138910391.abuja .
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by eyinjuege: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2018
He died a happy man
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by Klinee: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2018
oladele00:
My dislike for igbos will not make me vote for Atiku... I will still go with Buhari cos my brother is the vice
Is Atiku an Igbo man?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh by frozen70(f): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Na this man kill himself

He was living ooh, until he decided to hook a younger woman

If he had continued his single life, who knows he might live longer

Anyway something must kill a man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / Couple Arrive Traditional Wedding In Wooden Platforms Carried By Muscular Guys / African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.