Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance (1480 Views)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2018
This and many more make me more adamant and unrelented to support Pmb

I am not ashamed to support him anywhere

I say this for the records

I have never patronize any political office holder in my entire life

I know a lot of them

I have not worked in civil service before

But Buhari is my mentor

God bless you Muhammadu Buhari

Next level

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by id911(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
Stop using that virtuous woman's name as a campaign point for the lifeless one. Allow her to rest in peace or you will face the consequence

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by bedspread: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
When Pmb Returns Abacha loot that is been Re-looted and the various NNPC funds That are disappearing under him as Petroleum minister, Contact me!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sekundosekundo: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Haha....sarrki my friend don come again.

PMB has no option than to return such money. If he don't return it Madam Dora will expose him.

I give it to Dora not PMB.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
bedspread:
When Pmb Returns Abacha loot and the various NNPC funds That are disappearing under him as Petroleum minister, Contact me!!

Proof

We are not in a beer parlor

It’s in beer parlor you make unconfirmed accusations due to the chemical inducement

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by servercodes001: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
bedspread:
When Pmb Returns Abacha loot and the various NNPC funds That are disappearing under him as Petroleum minister, Contact me!!
Show proof of what you just said or you're nothing but a idiot slowpoke

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by magoo10(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
How much was spent on the undisclosed medical jamboree of the lifeless one.

Never reinforce failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
Respect the dead and stop trying to use her for campaign purposes , you fools .
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by 4kDdullard: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
He should explain what happened to PTF
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
I hope he didn't forge plagiarise those documents.

He wants to ride on the dead brave woman for his selfish political gains. Akunyili is 1billion times cleaner than Buhari.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by Racoon(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
This and many more make me more adamant and unrelented to support Pmb.I am not ashamed to support him anywhere.I say this for the records.I have never patronize any political office holder in my entire life

I know a lot of them.I have not worked in civil service before.But Buhari is my mentor.God bless you Muhammadu Buhari.Next level
[/s]

Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his “integrity” at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with and for him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity.

From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

Then the devil is better than you man.A Buhari that called Ganduje a "responsible man"? Haba boy! Is that why you joined Buhari to lied that he submitted his dubious O'level credentials for vetting @ the US Army War College when the institution confirmed the mindset of many of us that he didn't.

So when are you both gonna apologize for lying to the Nigerian nation for pulling this scam on us Sarrki?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
4kDdullard:
He should explain what happened to PTF

Ask Obj and Pdp they audited the account and the activities of ptf they never find him (Pmb) wanting

We are proud of him

We love him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
sekundosekundo:
Haha....sarrki my friend don come again.

PMB has no option than to return such money. If he don't return it Madam Dora will expose him.

I give it to Dora not PMB.

You guys love corrupt people

How many was reported under your party from obj to Gej ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by 4kDdullard: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

Ask Obj and Pdp they audited the account and the activities of ptf they never find him (Pmb) wanting

We are proud of him

We love him
We here u chief Zonbie
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
4kDdullard:
We here u chief Zonbie

No vacancy in Aso Rock

We will show our strength through voting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sekundosekundo: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

You guys love corrupt people
How many was reported under your party from obj to Gej ?

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by 4kDdullard: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

No vacancy in Aso Rock

We will show our strength through voting
Jonathan's supporters were more certained than you are but we know the story. It's good to dream.
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sekundosekundo: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

No vacancy in Aso Rock
We will show our strength through rigging

Fixed.
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=73124529][/quote]

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
4kDdullard:
Jonathan's supporters were more certained than you are but we know the story. It's good to dream.

There is difference between light and darkness

Buhari All The way
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sekundosekundo: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari returned that money out of fear.
He saw it as a set up and was very careful about it.
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by 4kDdullard: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

Buhari All The way
Tell us when he returns all the monies he looted in the past and at present by proxy.
Tell us when gandollar, Tinubu, amachi, osho ole, babachir, fashola, maina are in jail.
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
sekundosekundo:
Buhari returned that money out of fear.

He saw it as a set up and was very careful about it.

You know that was under Abacha right?

Abacha was one Of the guys that toppled his government

Abacha wnts To contest as a civilian president, he wants to show that he worked for Nigerians to convince them he worked

He needed a truthful person

He find that in Mr integrity Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2018
4kDdullard:
Tell us when he returns all the monies he looted in the past and at present by proxy.
Tell us when gandollar, Tinubu, amachi, osho ole, babachir, fashola, maina are in jail.

Nigerians are naturally corrupt

There is Know way you won’t find corrupt people around a truthful man or woman

That’s why we voted him

He can only do is best

If the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sekundosekundo: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

You know that was under Abacha right?

Abacha was one Of the guys that toppled his government

Abacha wnts To contest as a civilian president, he wants to show that he worked for Nigerians to convince them he worked

He needed a truthful person

He find that in Mr integrity Muhammadu Buhari

Lol...Jubril Al-Sudani cannot be trusted with public fund.
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sarrki(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Racoon:
[s][/s]

Then the devil is better than you man.A Buhari that called Ganduje a "responsible man"? Haba boy! Is that why you joined Buhari to lied that he submitted his dubious O'level credentials for vetting @ the US Army War College when the institution confirmed the mindset of many of us that he didn't.

So when are you both gonna apologize for lying to the Nigerian nation for pulling this scam on us Sarrki?

You always foam in your mouth

How is your office in wadata

Hope they have paid all the arrears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by SarkinYarki: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
When will he return your sense Sir?
Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sekundosekundo: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

Buhari All The way

How much is one Gandollar to Naira?

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by sekundosekundo: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

You always foam in your mouth
How is your office in wadata
Hope they have paid all the arrears

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by Racoon(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
You always foam in your mouth How is your office in wadata.Hope they have paid all the arrears
[/s]
Answer my query boy.When are you gonna apologize for trying to hoodwink Nigerians with that lie of the US Army War College vetting Buhari's O'level attestation credentials which they overtly denied?

https://www.nairaland.com/4841144/victor-uwajeh-us-war-college#72903350

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by 4kDdullard: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
sarrki:

Nigerians are naturally corrupt

There is Know way you won’t find corrupt people around a truthful man or woman

That’s why we voted him

He can only do is best

If the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do?
Nigerians all know that the lifeless dullard is as corrupt as or more corrupt than those corrupt politicians in Nigeria.
No one is a saint, example is the corrupt midget parading himself as a pastor but is as corrupt as an average Nigerian politician.
You can deceive yourself and your co-travellers not intelligent Nigerians.

Re: Buhari Approved £17k For Dora Akunyili For Cancer Returned The Balance by servercodes001: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
Buhari and honesty are 5&6

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP 10 Richest Nigeria Musicians 2019 / Buhari Could Not Answer Why Former SGF Has Not Been Prosecuted / Ndigbo Protest In Support Of El Zakzaky And Islamic Movement (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.