Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ (695 Views)

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner / Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 20, 2018
DAPO ABIODUN LAUDS PRESIDENT BUHARI’S ‘NEXT LEVEL’

….Drums Support for Re-election

The governorship hopeful of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun, Mfr has congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on the flag-off of 2019 Presidential Campaign with the unveiling of “Next Level”; the party’s policy document for second term.

Lauding the APC government for the unprecedented achievements in the last three and a half years under the leadership of President Buhari, Abiodun said the present administration has worked tirelessly to fulfill its goals and campaign promises.

“The past three and a half years have been full of action and the result could be felt at every facet of our national life as Nigeria keeps moving in the right direction”.

“The magnitude of decay inherited from the past administration notwithstanding, President Buhari has managed to bring the country out of the woods, back on track and building a stronger nation”.

Describing the achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration in various sectors of governance as a demonstration of sincere intentions to make life better for the people, Abiodun expressed delight in the giant strides of the current administration commending it for rising above myriads of distractions especially the spate of insurgency in the North Eastern part of the country.

He noted that President Buhari has succeeded in sustaining the stability, unity, infrastructure development and economic progress of the country within the short period.

“Truly, the APC government at all levels of governance has fulfilled its electoral promises in the steady march towards economic recovery and in the general well-being of the people”.

“The duo of Mr. President and Vice President Osinbajo are men of integrity and champions of the masses and have been significant players in the turnaround of the national economy having displayed capacity and demonstrated leadership as dedicated and focused administrators”.

Urging Ogun State people to come out and vote for the party as it plans to take both the state and the nation to the next level, he also assured that his campaign team is ready to compliment Federal Governments efforts towards re-election of President Buhari and also deliver all the elective posts for the APC in the coming general elections.

Tayo Mabeweje,
for: Dapo Abiodun Campaign Organisation - DACO

Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:58am On Nov 20, 2018
Why can't we have a debate between all aspirants like all other democratic civilized nation's...
I guess we are in a zoo where the strongest predator like jubril rules...
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by Bannylove13: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2018
Political sycophants..never to be taken serious..
See as he sweet talk the whole matter .. knowing the obvious.

Welcome to Nigeria where green are turn purple..our politicians are world class cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by Olushurlly(m): 4:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Why can't we have a debate between all aspirants like all other democratic civilized nation's...
I guess we are in a zoo where the strongest predator like jubril rules...
in order to achieve that, you could start a movement on twitter that there should be a debate.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by ewigmee: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2018
Any citizen that is not scared of this 'next level' is not patrotic or simply unaware of what is happeñing in Nigeria.
Nextlevel of what?
Of poverty? of killings? of zero infrastructure? Of intimidation? Of looting?
Next level of what because to move from level 1 to two means a step higher and the level Nigeria is in now is a disatster.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by matrix199(m): 5:11am On Nov 20, 2018
The plain truth is, Nigeria isn't a functional country anymore under the leadership of Buhari led APC.

From promising "Change", which turned out to be a change from good to bad, to promising "Next Level", which undoubtedly is going to be bad to worse.

All I know is, only an insane fellow would support a man whose rise to power saw the economy dwindle down to its lowest ebb.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by SarkinYarki: 6:22am On Nov 20, 2018
Please I need to ask , is being a member of APC synonymous with Madness ? Dapo Heyden used to sound smarter in the past
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by ezegold4we: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2018
The greatest assignment on earth is trying to defend a fool,a failure,or an irresponsible person or party, that's what APC and the Jubril in Aso rock plus their irredeemable zombies and their afonja Muslim sympathizers represents,
They are Full of foolish, failed and irresponsible politicians in the name leaders.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by Officialpdpnig: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2018
The details of the Next Level agenda is awesome.

I read it and the one that struck me most is the 10,000 smart classrooms per year and by 4 years that would be 40,000 smart classrooms and then an establishment of a new bank specifically for soft loans for artisans and micro businesses

This is what I call stimulating the economy even down to the micro levels.

Good Job Buhari and PYO.

I stand with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari Next Level of sufferings has been rejected by all Nigerians .

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by hysteriabox(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
The details of the Next Level agenda is awesome.

I read it and the one that struck me most is the 10,000 smart classrooms per year and by 4 years that would be 40,000 smart classrooms and then an establishment of a new bank specifically for soft loans for artisans and micro businesses

This is what I call stimulating the economy even down to the micro levels.

Good Job Buhari and PYO.

I stand with you
Please how can I get the document so I can go through pl
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by ClintonEmex: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2018
We've seen Buhari both at military and democratic regime, and he just failed.
We need another person abeg.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by chriskosherbal(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2018
Hmmmm Nigeria
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by SarkinYarki: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2018
hysteriabox:

Please how can I get the document so I can go through pl

So you believe this Spambot deceiver has even read the crap grin grin you don't know the liars you are dealing with
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by hysteriabox(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2018
SarkinYarki:

So you believe this Spambot deceiver has even read the crap grin grin you don't know the liars you are dealing with
Dunno. Duncare. I just think it's right I read what each candidate has to offer. Many criticise the "next level" without knowing what the content is. I want to be different.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by sogodihno: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Sai baba till 2023.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by EmirAbj: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2018
Jubril And Onigbese
Re: Dapo Abiodun Lauds President Buhari’s ‘next Level’ by famology(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Wow! That's capt.HOSA OKUNBO from Benin. I think Buhari is enjoying wide spread support across the country from very notable Nigerians. If you're from Edo state you will know who captain HOSA okunbo is.His presence in that next level presentation means a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Did Not Ask Journalists To Black-out Coverage Of Osinbajo's Visit - Coa / ‘Reject N-Power, Trader-Moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN’ / Nigerian Police Shoots Passenger That Told Driver To Pay N50 Not N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.