Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer (15159 Views)

Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) / Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Admission Seeker In Lagos / Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by ogbonti: 5:27am On Jul 27, 2010
this video wont stand as evidence in a court of competent jurisdiction. it is null and void. period. as good as it may sound by the lecturers captors, to expose, humiliate and extort him, it could even backfire as all those that took part in this chit could serve jailtime for kidnap.

This was the same blackmail thing that fool wanted to do to David Letterman of late night show and we all know how it ended. If the lecturer can get a sound Attorney to plead his case, this is what he would say and the game will change, the hunters will become the hunted.

I have never dated or slept with this girl before
She called me and told me she needed help and was sick, being that I was returning from my friends house, I dropped by her house
she gave me food and told me she had a problem with passing my course
I told her to study hard and if she is serious, she would pass
She made advances to me, and I declined. I told her I will assist her with any question or concern about the course irrespective my declinining her
she gave me a list of her friends in my class to get the same favor of passing without preping for the course
When I declined and decided to take my leave, then some gun -wielding boys came and told me to remove my shirt (cult boys)

then they started this whole drama, I am just innicent, this will open a can of worms to the female students educational recoards eith the school

May heaven help her she is a straight A student in all her courses, if her results suggest slips in perfoemance or no steady pattern of positives grades
believe me, she is "toast" as the lecturer will have a case that her few good grades were all achieved thru blackmail and other vices , more that hard work and dilligence,

it is so unfortunate that these so-called university students dont even know "the right to remain silent" accorded a "suspect" until he is proven guilty

instead they defeted their own cause by engaging in extortion which the law frowns against,

for me, the lecturer will emerge the victor and the stupid students will :

1. Be expelled for taking the laws into their hands
2.May do jail time or heavily fined for extortion
3. Be jailed and severely fined for kidnap and restriction of the lecturers right to free movement

I am not in anyway supporting sexual predatorship by Randy and heartless lecturers, but when we sacrifice rationality on the alter of greed and stupid emotionality, then culpability is on the side of the erring and stupid students, who have rubbished the the maxim of "universities being a character development citadel for Knowledge" , just my 2 cents
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by buzugee(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2010
that lecturer was stripped butt nekkid  grin  grin. dat lecturer just has to move to cotonou after this episode because everybody has seen his abuna. even his kids will see this on the net. his relatives, his neighbors, his peers. lets just say his own has finished in nigeria. time to move to yaounde and start over. the 'prick' is a double edged sword. it can bring you pleasure and pain  grin
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by buzugee(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2010
silly man. does he not know that this is 2010 ? the era of internet prono and baby oil ? grin this is how most right thinking men supplement the sex they get from the wife. its safe, cheap and most of all its trouble and hassle free  grin grin grin
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by rasputinn(m): 7:38am On Jul 27, 2010
Who were those filming the useless lecturer??were they students or road side artisans,they all sounded so dumb and unintelligent,such a shame they were the ones that humiliated the shameless lecturer
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by rasputinn(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2010
Truth be told,except the alleged victim(Judith) has other proofable evidence/exhibits against Mr Otubu per the sexual harrassment,then she'll be in hot soup should the guy decide to sue
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by wales(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2010
This one na MR LECTURER if you want to pass your exam come and see me in my office.

Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by naturaltee(f): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2010
if d lecturer guy was kidnapped as alleged wat was his car doin outside d babe's house? N also from deir conversation we can deduce dat d lecturer actually promised to make her pass her papers if she slept wt him. Shikena
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by knice(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2010
[b]This is part of the rot in our educational system. These lecturers see themselves as mini-god in their little offices, treat students like rag without their due respect. I am saying this b/c I have passed through the system and I still hold my pains. Let me give you an example. This lecturers paste stickers on their office doors that reads  "OUT OF BOUND TO STUDENT"  "STUDENTS NOT ALLOW-IN" While others can come in. Now tell me, is that not disdain for them? Students should be treated with great respect and care as well as enforce discipline in tune with societal ethics and norms. What will they be there without the students. Student should be listened to, treated like eggs in full dignity and mutual respect.

As for the video, seeing them demanding money from him is totally dishumaning and this crop of student should also be arrested and punished according to their conscience. Nevertheless,I hope it sends out warning signal to all lecturers in our university system to respect the rights of a student.

FOR RECHARGE CARD PRINTING MANUALS AND SOFTWARE/07033097160.GOODBYE
[/b]
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2010
wot an hilarious incidence.it looks more like a farce and i'm happy with wot i saw.it will teach dose randy larger dan lyf lecturers who tink dey have d whole world under dia fit a lesson.i also like d way d students handled d situation.dey tuk advantage of d situation financially 2 dia own gain.am sure if it were lecturers dey'll have done worse tins to female students. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wot a pity i wasnt there.i like witnessing such scenes.i only feel sorry 4 his wife,mother n daughter n sons too cos dey wount be free 2 move around again especially if his children r in dat school or he stays in d staff quarters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SHAME ON ENGINEER RANDY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I HOPE his prospective dota inlaws will stay clear of dat family
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by otokx(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2010
This is just a reflection of the lawlessness in our society; all the sides here are as guilty as hell.
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by shinaidowu: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2010
Looking at the video my only response is that i pray the lecturer is not innocent, cos a life has definitely just being ruined and i sincerely felt pity for his family. Like ogbonti said the lecturer definitely have a case in a court of competent jurisdiction to swing this issue to his advantage but the truth still need to be told some of these Lecturers deserve what happened to this one here.I mean is it by force, not like this girl in question is even pretty cos in my own summation she is an apology for a mechanical engineer. How did she even get to 400 level but anyway let me not be too quick to pass judgement.
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by member479760: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2010
Electrical/Electronics - 50 years no electricity, no transistor. hahaha!!!
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by sley4life(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2010
i wuld nid a copy of the video clips. any1 here wit it. u can post it for our view
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Druss(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2010
If the man was innocent he would not have signed the cheque.
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by sley4life(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2010
^ iv seen the video.
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by sley4life(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2010
d lect 4 go meet hawkers, wetin him de use him salary do
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Reptyle(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2010
Druss:

Warped reasoning. It is this kind of reasoning that makes the police arrest a whole street because a mere case of burglary has been reported. grin please go back and read this thread from the first post, watch the video and then come back and tell us whether you would not sign the cheque if you were in his situation with all the threats of physical and psychological assault been thrown at him left, right and centre smiley
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2010
I cannot believe what i hear some posters vigorously defend, that the Lecturer was kidbnapped. from Where!!  angry His house and no policeman was alerted, his wife and kids did not know!!? The Lecturer had the ransom money to pay his kidnappers!!?P Haba Nigerians why not admit that the Lecturer was caught pants down. It happens every day and to many girls who have gone through our sordid education system from Primary to University level. It is even going on as we speak. so why would some dung beetles come up here and say the Lecturer was kidnapped or seduced. so it is now a crime to seduce someone  grin

The female student was probably pushed to the wall and could not stand another round without passing on account that the Lecturer forgot her matriculation number and needed to jog his memory by jogging her bottoms  grin
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by osundu(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2010
de lecturer must be very dull.if he must "sangolo" the female student,cant the lecturer look for a hotel?instead of paying a ransome of 100,000,he would have paid 3,000 in a hotel.if she agrees or not without disgrace.however,the lecturer bleeped up bigtime!!!!
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by damilola15: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2010
chei, no converter is able to convert the video grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by vinmol: 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
i wish they wiped him out of existence!

these things are always happening i can remeber almost 500 girls beat up a lecturer in my school years back cos he was about to beat up a female student becos she refused to have sex with him! shameful lecturer who would stoop so low to even come into a female hostel to visit a female student who is not in anyway related to him!

i am not surprised this happened again, if any of you hve ever been a victim of these randy lecturers u will wish this one dead!

i no too blame them na student wey no dey gree read again, 70% of nigerian graduates can hardly speak passable English let alone know what they are doing!

God punish that lecturer over and over again, disgrace go follow am all the days of his life! IDIOT!
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Acidosis(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
Mr. Lecturer. . .
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
doz dumb nasu students dont got nuthang on that man. the man can sue all a dem and the highest thing that will happen is he will lay low for  a feww years and reapply at anoda skl. believe me, i've seen this same same scenario play out some place else. not trying to make excuses for the man(what he was alledged to have done is bad), but what doz students did is pure kidnap and extortion. simple!  as for the girl, make she go take another jamb. this one don go. no matter what a lecturer does, u go see how his colleagues will support him albeit passively. no graduation for dat girl. chikena!
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by beespak7(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
Mr randy lecturer you are very nasty!! i just hope that the posting of the video will serve as a deterent to other randy lecturers. the only hitch is the part where the cult guys were demanding for N100,000 that really bleeped the video up,  made it looked more kidnaping than of punishment 4 sexxual harasment

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE ITS CLEARER THAN D U-TUBE VERSION;

http://www.naijahood.com/2010/07/ekpoma-lecturer-sxual-harasment-scandal.html
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Woke4all(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2010
Druss:

Are you normal?

ogbonti:

this video wont stand as evidence in a court of competent jurisdiction. it is null and void. period. as good as it may sound by the lecturers captors, to expose, humiliate and extort him, it could even backfire as all those that took part in this chit could serve jailtime for kidnap.

This was the same blackmail  thing that fool wanted to do to David Letterman of late night show and we all know how it ended. If the lecturer can get a sound Attorney to plead his case, this is what he would say and the game will change, the hunters will become the hunted.

She called me and told me she needed help and was sick, being that I was returning from my friends house, I dropped by her house
She made advances to me, and I declined. I told her I will assist her with any question or concern about the course irrespective my declinining her
she gave me a list of her friends in my class to get the same favor of passing without preping for the course
When I declined and decided to take my leave, then some gun -wielding boys came and told me to remove my shirt (cult boys)

then they started this whole drama, I am just innicent,  this will open a can of worms to the female students educational recoards eith the school

May heaven help her she is a straight A student in all her courses, if her results suggest slips in perfoemance or no steady pattern of positives grades
believe me, she is "toast" as the lecturer will have a case that her few good grades were all achieved thru blackmail and other vices , more that hard work and dilligence,

it is so unfortunate that these so-called university students dont even know "the right to remain silent" accorded a "suspect" until he is proven guilty

instead they defeted their own cause by engaging in extortion which the law frowns against,

for me, the lecturer will emerge the victor and the silly students will :

1. Be expelled for taking the laws into their hands
2.May do jail time or heavily fined for extortion
3. Be jailed and severely fined for kidnap and restriction of the lecturers right to free movement

I am not in anyway supporting sexual predatorship by Randy and heartless lecturers, but when we sacrifice rationality on the alter of greed and silly emotionality, then culpability is on the side of the erring and silly students, who have rubbished the the maxim of "universities being a character development citadel for Knowledge" ,  just my 2 cents
True talk.  I pity those students
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2010
MEANWHILE THE GIRL NA YEYE JARE. SEE EXCERPTS BELOW:

Lecturer: Yes?

Judith: Otubu?

Lecturer: Yes?

Judith: Oh. Sheybi you for don pass me (meaning she already got a passing grade from an earlier s-exual encounter with the professor) , make I go. It is better than all this sweat.

Lecturer: the other time I didn’t know your number then

Judith: Ah, ahn, you didn’t know…you did it intentionally

Lecturer: No, no, no no

Judith: So that I will come and you'll do it again , so that you will be intimate with

Lecturer: Me!

DIS NA PURE EXTORTION AND THE MAN'S RANDY NATURE MADE HIM FALL PREY.
THE GIRL DON DO WIT D MAN BEFORE, WETIN SHE COME DEY FORM FOR? ONCE DO, 2WICE DOING! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by jayjay4u: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2010
d video is still on http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,42174.0-.html

@reptile am with u all the way,

i swear all of dem (the slut and mr lecturer) Bleep-up big time.
d man na idiot though am not in supot of wat he did. he wud hav goten a descent place 2 do dis mannnnnnnnnn DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
and the foolish girl, her approach to the whole ting was as dumby as her backside. this is  DEFINITELY very much like 2 cost her her degree ( if not attempts on her life) she shud have learnt from the LASU girl wat it takes 2 proof sexual harassment by a lecturer.
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Caliente(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2010
[size=13pt]People don't trust the 4uck!ng system that's why they take the laws into their own hands. I do not really blame them.[/size]
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
I saw it on facebook and i was stunned. The lecturer is a big time fool! This is an undiluted evidence and will serve as a lesson to hundreds of his like in our ivory towers
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by seunspice(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
Guys,
The students made a mess of the whole scenario by this video evidence, note that only the girl made mention of anything that had to do with 'being sexually used' in the video. Her reference to the act can even be used against her at the court cause she admitted to having given sex for grades before this incident.
The lecturer could well argue that it was willful sex between 2 consenting partners that was exploited by some students to 'swindle him'. If you would take the law into your hands (which we must all do at one tme or the other), make sure you have your facts and your butt covered. The students were really greedy.
I even find it strange calling those lots students. I find it hard to believe that tertiary students would behave that way. SSSCE, JAMB and POST UME exams have really failed us.
In conclusion, the fact needs be told. The lecturer bit more that what he could chew, such goats should be castrated and left to hang by their schlungs till it quits erecting.
Peace!
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by elampiro(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
Emmmmmmmmmmmmm.There are many female students who made good grades without having to block or sleep with anyone from 100L to 400 or 500L.

This man was said to have been held hostage for 7 hours. These boys went too far. The girl was misguided by the boys.
Re: Irate Students Humiliate Randy Lecturer by Dave6: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
Quote from: ogbonti on Today at 05:27:39 AM

This was the same blackmail  thing that fool wanted to do to David Letterman of late night show and we all know how it ended. If the lecturer can get a sound Attorney to plead his case, this is what he would say and the game will change, the hunters will become the hunted.

then they started this whole drama, I am just innicent,  this will open a can of worms to the female students educational recoards eith the school

Guy, this is very funny: a married lecturer went into a female student's room and ate food. What a load of trash!

I'm sure even the student's landlord had never entered that room.

'She called me'. Is she the Class representative and was your number advertised on NTA News?
'Some gun-wielding boys came and removed my shirt' . Have you watched the video or read the transcript at all.

The camera approached the room with the lecturer and the girl alone in the room and the lecturer clearly stated that she removed his clothes.

And did you hear when they mentioned of a previous intimate encounter?

'I have never dated or slept with this girl before' After all that was mentioned in the video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Idris Reacts To Benue And Rivers Killings / Two Thieves Beaten To Death In Ilorin By Angry Mob (PHOTOS) / Outrage As Twitter Users Accuse Lagos Police Of Allegedly Freeing Young MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.