Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos (28505 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Mariangeles(f): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
nmanma1:

you will get well last last
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
From her smiles, you'll know she's sexually satisfied.

Premature ejaculation is one of major reasons most marriages are ending prematurely. The man can't last long to satisfy the woman. Unfortunately, the man will still blame the woman.

If you are a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download the book and thank me later.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Rawmalik: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
dalongjnr:
Beautiful woman.
Fanta head with coca~cola legs. Hoping her heart/mind is pure. Bros the laugh anyhow, see sweet love!
she wore pantyhose dumbass

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
tongue
dalongjnr:
Beautiful woman.
Fanta head with coca~cola legs. Hoping her heart/mind is pure. Bros the laugh anyhow, see sweet love!
she"s wearing thongs.

"EMPTY AGBARI OJUKWU"
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by dalongjnr: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rawmalik:
she wore thongs dumbass
Hehehehe..... na u talk that one. what about the hands! she wore something too?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by dalongjnr: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rawmalik:
she wore thongs dumbass
Hehehehe..... na u talk that one. my eyes are old.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by DammyGbade(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
See her face(fanta) see her leg (coke)
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by WetinUGain: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Heard d gist say,ds guy dey yansh anything in skirt..... ...

Hhhhmmmmm, some girls sef,.How person go dey display d picture of his wife on social media and some girls go still gree for him.... Tufia
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I hates this man's pretence, he's a bastard in real life, but will be deceiving Nigerians with some seemingly nice and cool songs, nobody is talking about how ugly the wife is sef

I blame only Buhari
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Headmaster055(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
If you have a clear vision you would see that she is wearing a skin socks
dalongjnr:
Beautiful woman.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by dalongjnr: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Headmaster055:
If you have a clear vision you would see that she is wearing a skin socks
OK,thanks. as per the second pix,yes.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
ClintonEmex:
When you marry the right woman, you'll just be smiling and shining anyhow, unlike Churchill or Teebillz that nearly committed suicide because of a wife.

Somebody get me that cane!!! angry

Somebody needs it here angry

Amebo!!
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by ClassiqueMan: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I hates this man's pretence, he's a bastard in real life, but will be deceiving Nigerians with some seemingly nice and cool songs, nobody is talking about how ugly the wife is sef

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Dollypizzle13(f): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
His wife is looking like meghan markle or is it just me? angry
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by creepsyme(f): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I understand how you feel.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Zoe99(f): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Aunty e yaff join bleaching gang oo. lipsrsealed
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Charlesmore(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
lonelydora:

I have Note 3 for sale too. Just the screen grin
i have nokia 2700 screen for sale too grin[quote author=lonelydora post=73141420]
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Afolashade00(f): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
dalongjnr:
Beautiful woman.

She was putting on hose in that picture, look well
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Ajoboss(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
enemy without a cause
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by Amaechi5(m): 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles In Adorable Photos by oryina5(m): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]
Anyone that observed the sharp contrast between the color of her legs and her face?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido To Appear On Nick Cannon’s Wild N’ Out He Watched As A Kid / Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Jumanji The Next Level (2019) [HD+ENGLISH]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.