Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) (28477 Views)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAyQSSEQjTU

Popular crossdresser aka Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju has told his fans in a video he posted earlier today of plans to go for another liposuction as he is not satisfied with the current size of his butt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by TheWordM: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by morikee: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Nonsense Boy

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Adex2442: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Stop giving these people attention and spotlight and watch them fade off.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Nostring: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Jesu.. Bob don grow Bobby?? shocked

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by powerhouse3(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Less than two comment and it's grace the front page of narialand....

Like Linda ikeji blog like narialand, trying to force the abnormal down a sane mind throat..

Seun, what's your motive ,..will we close our eyes and claim it's the new ways or what ...

A senior man for that matter....we should forbid for girl doing it talk more of a man ,a once burglar,..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Shonyb9603(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by RestructureNig4: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Shameless Afonja

12 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by MikeMicheal(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
So, the welfare of Bobrisky's yarnsh now makes Headline?
Na nonsense attention like that dey encourage the confused Hediot.

Thinking aloud though...
..but people like me reading and commenting encourages the posters, but if i dont comment, how will i tell them to stop? Maybe by telling poster privately, but that will be going too far; afterall, it is just yarnsh update.
But wait... If we continue messaging the poster to stop, wont that make him eager to post more? It shows the post is deeply getting the attention of the public.
Ok, i wont comment and i wont message the poster to stop sharing such post.
I know what exactly i will do. I will start telling people not to read or comment on such posts.
HOLD IT! That will be me indirectly advertising bobrisky yarnsh, because people will definitely become curious and go to view it.
Ah! What do i do now? Maybe I should just message platform owners then, e.g Markzuckerberg(facebook owner) and Seun(owner of nairaland) to block such posts.
But... Will they even read my message? Only God knows how many messages they get daily. They fit block me join sef for disturbing.
Why will they even block such posts when it drives traffic to their platform.
Its like...
NA ONLY GOD FIT SETTLE THE MATTER.
I will pray about it., but wont that be fooolish of me? i have more pressing life issues than praying to God to stop posts about bobrisky yarnssh na.
I neva even chop beta food this morning.
Ah! Wahala!
Instead of thinking about bobrisky yarnsh sef, shouldnt i be thinking about ways to better my life and get free from hunger?
The bobrisky i am even going against is making lots of money and i am hear worrying about his posts.
WAIT A MINUTE! Are you sure i wont join bobrisky and start dressing like dat? Hunger bad o.
NAH! I wont, I cant go so low. Never!

Finally, I know the solution to the whole matter..
The solution is to pray that God gives me enough money to pay bobrisky to stop.
BUT, isnt there better issues in the world to solve with money? Like world hunger?

How will i pray it sef? "God give me money to bribe bobrisky to stop doing nonsense"
Nah! God no dey answer such yeye prayer.
BUT WAIT OOO.. If i...

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2022
That wan no concern us na...

Nairaland na wah oooo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Talktalk2022: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2022
How is this news ? Why on FP?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2022
His fans grin

Who re the fans? Mr blogger blogger

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Dollarremix(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Werey dey disguise cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by SocialJustice: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Short man with big prick when dey form babe and you fxck pass rat.
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Siberia01(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Ok
Next
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Royalexquisuite: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Ladies and Gentlemen wetin we go call this one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2022
It is well oh
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Karrima: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Know this and know peace ✌️

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Slawomirr: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

This boy matter don tire me

And the funny thing be say he fine pass some women

Especially all those engineering girls for school that year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by sofeo(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Ok.
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by kennyz247(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2022
ok
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Beckyyemi23: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Bobo of lay lay������
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Afiahomes(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2022
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by OboOlora(f): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2022
About time!
Ur gay partner needs cushion when he’s giving u doggy
Hoeloshi omo
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2022
sad spit

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Nmezor(f): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Bob e dey risky oo
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Hyacinthbill: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Man life hard , no wonder bobriskyy left us.

This is just insane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Midehi3(f): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Frekim: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Wonder shall never end. Meanwhile, watch this video to learn how to spot fake new Naira Notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz7us-DQwdo
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by stano2(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Mumu boy… na attention wey ihn Dey get Dey fund am
Re: Bobrisky To Go For Another Liposuction (Video) by Shaev7(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2022
I waw just laughing as I watched the video. I don't even know what to say... Hilarious. Mental health doctors have more job to do as time passes. Quite funny.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's "Wakandan" Theme 29th Birthday Pool Party (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) / Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.