Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! (14742 Views)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papa190(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^
You are a Goat!! Girl
Who are u 2 advise me!!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papamissyb(f): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2010
I THINK THE BEST WAY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE WITH HER (IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN, WHICH OF COURSE, I GUESS YOU ARE HAVING BEEN ABLE TO RESIST THE TEMPTATION AND MAINTAIN YOU STANCE) IS TO BE MORE FRIENDLY WITH HER, GET SOME CHRISTIAN TRACTS AND GIVE HER TO READ, STUDY THE BIBLE WITH HER, I PROMISE YOU, SHE WILL HAVE A RETHINK AND BEGIN TO KNOW BETTER THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE. GOOD LUCK. FORM BORN AGAIN FOR HER.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by SSaemoenl(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2010
Stay clear b4 goat eat yam or yam eat goat, which other way, na u know but as for me, [s] I for don koko ram about 7x starting from the day u posted this thread, after all,  lipsrsealed [/s]
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by papa190(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^
I suspected u 2 be a BAD GUY!! grin grin
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by tekajibril(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2010
@poster- chop the dodo joor. time no dey o!! she knows what she wants, plus i dont see any form of incest here. she no be ur cousin, she no be ur sister. go on soun!!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by daylae(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
Any sane being will know its not proper to do such. It will be an insult to both families that is already one because of the union of your uncle and her sister. If you're not going to be proud of it,then dont do it!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Princelyod(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
Revised version of joseph and portipher's wife sister.hehehe
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by daylae(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2010
Run!!!!!!!!!! Neva look back just like joseph did.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Outstrip(f): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2010
It is not incest. My advice is to tell her out right that it is not proper that she comes into your room when she should not be there. You did not say how old she was.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by talkingfingers: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
Your uncle's (father's brother or mother's brother) wife's younger sister... Long story. You're in-laws, people brought together by other people. In-breeding is out the window because if your uncle and the girl's sister hadn't met, it could jolly well have been you both joining the families together. Don't see a lot wrong. It's only a slightly tricky situation.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by ITbomb(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
you are the one acting funny with free punny .
Uncle wife sister . The distance too far

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by nobniger: 2:45am On Sep 20, 2012
Well, she's just that, her sister. You're not related.She can be called a relative-in-law. You keep addressing her as a girl, how old is she? Be careful, one wrong move could be considered a rape if she's a minor, and yes, even if she consented to it.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Ivynwa(f): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2012
Capt. Cavey:
Previous post meant for 190^^^

@okenwa: it is a taboo! She knows there can never be a relationship between us,all she wanted is pleasure,and am not her sextoy.

Capt. Cavey:
The reason am confuse right now is her scornful behaviors. Her sister noticed,and she called us both to ask why we're not in good terms anymore,but i just don't know what to say to her;and i know she can just make-up a story and she'll want to believe her against me. Am being careful about all these,cus her grudge towards me can be dangerous.

This poster has a good sense of responsibility and modesty. It is good that you are being careful poster and not taking advantage of her. Better to be responsible, your uncle and his wife may consider you a "predator preying on her" if you are not being as careful and responsible as you are being.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by kaytytty: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
my sincere advice remember d son of whom u re n dont disgrace ur family,d stain will never go away.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by upuphim(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
@ Poster the Devil is tempting you through her. Joseph did not fall to sexual advances of Potipha's wife and there after became prime minister in Egypt. There is something good coming your way/future. Your initial stand is best for this life. Many in Nairaland do not have the fear of God, hence advising to you sleep with your in-law. Think of what will happen when its discovered you slept with your in-law, wont it break the marriage of uncle? Or does your tradition permit marrying an in-law, if not run for your dear life.

Discuss with the lady- facing each other but not in your room and let her know the implication of her advances. Emphasizing that you don't want a moment of joy and to regret for the rest of ones life.

Finally, men great men have fallen because of WOMEN.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
@OP
Una just dey dull yourself I swear to God! Forget about all these inbreeding and religious bull sh***t, you aren't related to this girl so why not knack the akpako?
If you're not ready to be a father or not interested in marriage just use condom ( abi you never hear wetin dem dey call condom before?)
Just thank God say you no be my friend I for don say you fall for my hand, abeg wake up and stop dulling, free punny with all the orisirisi on a platter.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Bro, your posters on this thread hit it. Suffice to say that if you start making excuses (she's a relative, I don't want to lose her friendship, she may cook up stories against me etc etc), you will end up tapping that asss. You're only really arguing with yourself. You're in a very real temptation, and not an easy ome to resist. But if you decide that it's wrong for you to sleep with her, forget about all the arguments and keep her at arm's length. Strip her of the late-night privileges and get real scarce around her. And stop taking her emotional temperature.

There. That'z my two kobo.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oh. This is an old thread. Well, hope you fixed the situation, man.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by nobniger: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
That's not acting funny,she likes you dude. If she's not under age, I'll say, go ahead but not in the same house with your uncle, ok. Good luck
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by allwestafrican: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2013
i see ur empty headed @ omolola1
ur encouraging him to go ahead abi? and am sure ur one of the many gals on nairalnad saying all men cheat.dont worry ull get married,and ur sister will cath ur husband, if ur not already doing ur brother inlaw.

i pity ur future husband,and this goes for the girls encouraging him too
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by whitec: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2015
At OP tell her you did not to her sister.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by sluvy4tune(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Avoid her like a plaque

This kain situation ehn the way the belle go take happen go do you like joke!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by firstking01(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2015
When a gal is crazingly inlove wih u, she's goes the extramile to achieving her aim, its either u keep avoiding her and turning dwn her advances or u'd be really to keep evalasting malice with her. Thats a woman for u. They'd always feel they cant be turned dwn by the opposite sex, na we good to dey always turn dwn. The life of women tho.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Younger Sister Is Acting Funny With Me! by jabojafa(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2015
girls act like dat especially wen u r close to dem and dey desire u sexually. But tot u said she is der for a visit and she wud soon be returning to her base in Abj. Keep on avoiding her until she goes back and u will be free or do wot she wants until she returns. Hope she aint less dan 18yrs old. Dnt get caught if u decide to do d needful

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me / My Wife Spent 450k On Baby Shoes / Abortion: Murder Or A Means Of Birth Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.