Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Grace Message. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grace Message. (340 Views)

When The Grace Of GOD Becomes A Roller-coaster To Hell. / Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Grace Message. by Perfectbeing(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
The Grace message is not about talking nice or acting Cool and Behind in prayers
The Grace message is not some experiential sweet talks about a loving God that doesn't condemn mankind
The Grace message is not some nice Gists about Jesus and how he wants all men okay
The Grace message is not that God now smiles at Sin
The Grace message is not about any Jamboree in the Name of God's Love
Rather
It's to Critically examine and Preach Jesus
And ALL HE HAS DONE
Especially ON THE CROSS
What he did for man IN HELL
What he gave to man upon the Resurrection
And Who He is to us TODAY
IT MUST BE CHRIST CENTERED
Hence we use the word CHRISTOCENTRIC
There are many worse enticing errors out there in the name of Grace
Be Warned!
Re: The Grace Message. by xproducer: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Indeed...

"And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified." - 1 Corinthians 2:1-2

"Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us." -Romans 8:34

He is risen, and He lives forevermore.
Re: The Grace Message. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
xproducer:
Indeed...

"And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified." - 1 Corinthians 2:1-2

"Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us." -Romans 8:34

He is risen, and He lives forevermore.

Amen!!

And we'll live forever with him..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Righteousness Of Faith / CEMSA Celebrates 8 Years Anniversary In Style / Jesus Is Not God's Son say Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.