Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot (67249 Views)

Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / Oluwaseyi Ajibade: Third Class LASU Graduate, UNILAG Best Graduating PhD Student / Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by harowins: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
for wr u see unilag abeg some ppl eh....
MJBOLT:
op,lagos state university is LASU not UNILAG
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by CarGuide: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by MJBOLT: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
the op wrote unilag initially now GTFOH

harowins:
for wr u see unilag abeg some ppl eh....
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by israelmao(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
People refer to village people as if all of them are bad.
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
onlinetomola:
Chisos ! shocked Village people at work cry

nothing more, nothing less.. wicked world

**spits
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by Effico5real(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
That feeling when u buy akara with ur last 100... when u gat home u sat down eating the akara and it's so sweet..... may be na the hunger wey dey worry you dey make the akara sweet......and u finally eat the last one.....in your mind u are thinking why would this akara finish....when all hopes are lost ...u are abt to throw the nylon away and miracles from heaven happen....u see one remaining hidden akara
Sense no go kill you brother
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by thunderbabs: 1:44am On Nov 21, 2018
Chisos... This guy village pple strong oo... Odikwa Very very wicked sad maybe na bricklayer d guy dey do for one site so ooo, haba.. Mk una dey leave pipu be who dem suppose be na... Haha.

May God finish wht he has started in d guy's life sha
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by asiaadex: 4:59am On Nov 21, 2018
i think that's just a photocopy of the original
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by onlinetomola(m): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2018
GOOOGLE504:

nothing more, nothing less.. wicked world

**spits

Full of wickedness
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by dejavuh0007(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2018
Op u understand English so? was almost used to wrap suya or had already been used to wrap suya?
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by mikejj(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2018
lefulefu:
grin no wonder bubu cant find his certificate. Its very obvious his own has be used to wrap suyacheesy. Naija i hail theecheesy.. Cc mikejj,dingbang,WinningElevencheesy.
cheesy grin lol but the person wey eat the suya self ehn.how u go dey eat suya they read the paper follow... without certificate you fit be president now..so hop dey..

Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by Psoul(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2018
My genotype is AA=Atiku Abubakar and my blood group is O Positive=Obi Peter. Please join me to vote Atiku/Obi 2019

1 Like

Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by Rozaytee: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2018
Lordofthewest:
After all the 2:1, night class, assignments, buying handouts from useless lecturers....so sad
Asin ehn... I can imagine very sad
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by Rozaytee: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2018
airprinz:
It seems the nigga is a kind of person that prefers suya more than certificate. forget about his class of degree and accept the truth
maybe he submitted it for a job and dey disposed it... And aboki picked it up from dustbin
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by famuchie: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
The owner of the "purpoted" certificate has been contacted. His feedback for that he actually rejected this particular certificate because his name was spelt wrongly... His surname is "ABIOYE" not "ABISOYE" as indicated in the certificate... He is in possession of the rectified certificate... And LASU should have destroyed the wrong/old one.
Thanks
eDoctorr:
The original certificate of Lagos State University
graduate was found in a suya spot in EPE where it
was almost used to wrap suya.
Abisoye Azeez Oluwaseun graduated from the
department of Chemical and Polymer Engineering
with a Second Class Upper Division.
If you know the bearer, kindly contact 0907 334
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by frankosivue(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Not that they're any better but I won't be hiring from any institution that was not in existence before 1980.
What is the difference?
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by frankosivue(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2018
famuchie:
The owner of the "purpoted" certificate has been contacted. His feedback for that he actually rejected this particular certificate because his name was spelt wrongly... His surname is "ABIOYE" not "ABISOYE" as indicated in the certificate... He is in possession of the rectified certificate... And LASU should have destroyed the wrong/old one.
Thanks
thank God.
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
frankosivue:
What is the difference?

It’s a personal preference for my private companies.
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by frankosivue(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It’s a personal preference for my private companies.
personal preference... That is good.
Re: Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot by KingAzubuike(f): 12:59am On Mar 17, 2019
That's a coloured photocopy and not original. He might have plenty of those inside his file holder sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos / Federal Poly Nasarawa 2016/2017 screening for HND and ND. / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.