Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,198 members, 7,860,300 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari (703 Views)

I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by Modarun(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Published on November 20, 2018
By John Owen Nwachukwu

The lawmaker representing Kaduna Central district in the Senate, Senator Shehu Sani has mocked President Muhammadu Buhari over his ‘change begins with me’ campaign.
According to Sani, the ‘change begins with me’ campaign that was launched two years ago, was already dead.
DAILY POST recall that Buhari had in September 8 2016, flagged off the “Change begins with me” campaign.
The campaign came more than fifteen months after he assumed power as an elected president.
The main goal of the programme was to instil discipline and patriotism in Nigerians.
The programme was initiated by the National Orientation Agency, NOA, under the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture.
Speaking during the launch, Buhari had said that “Nigerians can contribute to ‘change’ through the way we conduct ourselves, engage our neighbours, friends and generally how we relate with the larger society in a positive and definitive way and manner that promotes our common good and common destiny…”
However, in a tweet on Tuesday morning, Shehu Sani, who has since dumped the All Progressives Congress, APC, ahead of the 2019 general elections, noted that the campaign had disappeared into abyss.
He tweeted, “Change begins with me’ has disappeared into the abyss.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/20/2019-change-begins-disappeared-abyss-shehu-sani-mocks-buhari/

Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by baliyubla: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
The backlash received from Nigerians when they tested the waters with "change begins with me" was enough for it to die a natural death. Afterall, a dullard promised Nigerians change, how come he now expected same change to start from others.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by richidinho(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin

See the people wey want give us change

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by ojun50(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin
Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by onubijoe(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
“Change begins with me’ has disappeared because there is no sincerity in the change, injustice is too much among the APC government but when the new and true change begun on Monday by Atiku other change take cover

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by sarrki(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nigeria politician sha

When you are with them you keep shouting change

When your personal ambitions was scuttled you Go haywire
Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by Mogidi: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Change began with the Buhari family.
Jobless Yusuf is now riding N55m okada with reckless abandon.
Aisha Buhari can now afford to lose N2.5b to aides.
The only people whose lives have changed are the Buharis.
Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by swiz123(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
sarrki:
Nigeria politician sha

The same way APC has never stopped singing to anyone who cares to listen how corrupt Atiku, saraki and others are for choosing to decamped to the opposition party.

Your hypocrisy is almost funny

2 Likes

Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by Racoon(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Simply because the "change begins with me" just like the "next level" concept were cloned ideology & were never an APC innovations hence the they simply remain a charade.
Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by richidinho(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
sarrki:
Nigeria politician sha

1 Like

Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by Upsidedown9ja(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Just give him one month, the next level will vanish too
Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
change begins with gandollar and oshio baba
Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Change begins with me don travele to Saudis
Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
The useless CHANGE Buhary promised has evaporated.

1 Like

Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by indiegen: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: ‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari by Omeokachie: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Everything Buhari touches withers

(1) (Reply)

2019: Renewed Boko Haram Attacks Mainly To Embarrass Buhari—group / Ogun On Edge As Amosun Builds Support Against APC / Seizure Of Assets: S-court Reserves Judgment In Patience Jonathan’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.