Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Can You Specify The Change You Want For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Specify The Change You Want For Nigeria? (217 Views)

Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ / ''be The Change You Promised To Be'' Senator Shehu Sani Tells All APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Specify The Change You Want For Nigeria? by ConsensusGroup: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
I feel like Nigerians always scream change, but have no idea what change they want.

Also, I assume that people know change when they see it post-election but usually cannot specify such before elections.

So, what changes do you want to see in Nigeria post-election (please be specific).

Furthermore, do you agree that if you don't know what you want, you can never make concerted efforts to get it?
Re: Can You Specify The Change You Want For Nigeria? by Ttipsy(f): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
At least make we 4 dey c light oooo
light oo
Re: Can You Specify The Change You Want For Nigeria? by 2extremes(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
#20 naira change
Re: Can You Specify The Change You Want For Nigeria? by onubijoe(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
change to put Nigerians in abject poverty but the reverse is the case "Let's get Nigeria working again
Re: Can You Specify The Change You Want For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Improved power supply countrywide not 3hrs on 6 hrs off or 8 hrs but at least 18hrs power supply.
Re: Can You Specify The Change You Want For Nigeria? by 4kDdullard: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Break the damn country. The South has nothing in common with the North

(1) (Reply)

Group Endorse Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Vows To Mobilise Millions Of Votes In Lagos / Buhari Promises Increased Internet Access / Buhari's Visit And It's Effect On Benin People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.