Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! (3721 Views)

See How Buhari Stole Money Along With Emefiele / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / Buhari Stole Atiku's Mandate - Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by timtunday: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
It has been reported by Official PDP Nigeria That President Muhammadu Buhari Stole the Next Level Logo and Campaign Mantra used in 2019 Campaign.

The tweet reads:

"#NextLevelScandal: The @MBuhari presidency has again disgraced our nation by stealing the Rex Institute’s “Next Level” logo and mantra as his 2019 campaign mantra and presenting same to Nigerians as his idea and creation."

See the tweet below:

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1064910248467722241

Source: https://deeslinkmedia.com/showthread.php?tid=11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by e7ejinima: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
SCAMMERS!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombieHoZombie: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
J
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Johntitus: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lol...
Inasmuch as I hate this present administration, he's our number one citizen representing us everywhere. Whether he stole it or not, that isn't my problem. But come ooo, Buhari, let to be productive and innovative nah. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Officialpdpnig: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lies as usual from PDP.

This is the real NEXT LEVEL logo and design

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by kodded(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Lies as usual from PDP.

The person behind this moniker must be jobless because 30k per month is no money....

Next level my foot...
You are talking about a man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front and defeat them in three months..

You are talking about a man who promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise...

Such a man has no integrity.... People who support such man is useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Officialpdpnig: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

[s]The person behind this moniker must be jobless because 30k per month is no money....

Next level my foot...
You are talking about a man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front and defeat them in three months..

You are talking about a man who promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise...

Such a man has no integrity.... People who support such man is useless [/s]

I can see the handwork of your 12,500 a month.

We have already moved to the NEXT LEVEL

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Let get down to the real ish...

Buhari promised to do something about the dollar rate when it was 216...

How much is it today??

Buhari is a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Buhari promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad

But he was the first to break the promise

Buhari is a liar... A cunning bastard
Buhari has no integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by socialmediaman: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pity him a little bit, he doesn’t know better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Officialpdpnig: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad

But he was the first to break the promise

Buhari is a liar... A cunning bastard
Buhari has no integrity

I hear. Atiku the fraud promised a single 4 year tenure but he produced a looting document with a 6 year plan.

Ndi ara
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Officialpdpnig: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Let get down to the real ish...

Buhari promised to do something about pump prize when it was 216...

How much is it today??

Buhari is a failure

NEXT LEVEL is bae. Keep wailing

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

When you talk about next level..

We already know it downwards

There is no progress with Buhari who promised to eradicate Boko Haram in two months by leading from the front line... Today Boko Haram has numerous splinter cells and they kill as they wish ...
They still have a Christain girl till this day....

Buhari is evil
Woe to anyone who supports him... They are worse than Ebola

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

The first duty of every government is to protect her citizens ... Buhari is actually paying those that hurt his fellow citizens...

Insecurity everywhere...

Buhari is a killer... The whole of North Central has been turned to graveyard.. Even the governor had to run out of the killer party

Buharists suck blood... They are all zombies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by SarkinYarki: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Lies as usual from PDP.

You have quickly switched the logos after your useless party APC was caught

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Officialpdpnig: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

When you talk about next level..

We already know it downwards

There is no progress with Buhari who promised to eradicate Boko Haram in two months by leading from the front line... Today Boko Haram has numerous splinter cells and they kill as they wish ...
They still have a Christain girl till this day....

Buhari is evil
Woe to anyone who supports him... They are worse than Ebola

You are flailing like a fish out of water. Desperately trying to sell an unsellable commodity like Atiku.

Failure acerta for you

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

It's on record that Buhari has borrowed more money in three years than the whole 16 years of PDP rule

I said Buhari borrowed more money in three years than 16 years of PDP with nothing to show for it shocked shocked

What a failed country... The man still want to contest shocked

We should be talking about his jail term

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Officialpdpnig: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You have quickly switched the logos after your useless party APC was caught

Wailing zombie. The very same logo was used on the day of the declaration of next level. Or was it changed in the past?

Check the backdrop.

Bloody PDP frauds

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by SarkinYarki: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Wailing zombie. The very same logo was used on the day of the declaration of next level. Or was it changed in the past?

Check the backdrop.

Bloody PDP frauds

That was not the logo we saw that that day ..you think you can quickly switch the logo ...Let me look for the video of that day and disgrace you once again bitterflyleo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Officialpdpnig: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

It's on record that Buhari has borrowed more money in three years than the whole 16 years of PDP rule

I said Buhari borrowed more money in three years than 16 years of PDP with nothing to show for it shocked shocked

What a failed country... The man still want to contest shocked

We should be talking about his jail term

The lies your fraudulent PDP have uploaded I to you will keep you wailing beyond 2023. grin

Na to dey march on with the next level train till 2023 and then we switch to smooth ride after 2023 still denying PDP their desperately sought after return to power.

You wailed since 2015 till now and despite all your wailings you ha e repeatedly lost elections back to back to back and APC defeating you like kilode.

Up till now you still cannot see that the majority of Nigerians simply do not want PDP again. They are happy to be rid of you.

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You are flailing like a fish out of water. Desperately trying to sell an unsellable commodity like Atiku.

Failure acerta for you

I will be dishing out facts

Let people know that zombies are walking dead people

They told people that Abacha loots has been disbursed to the poor.... Like seriously

They have shared the money amongst themselves

Even zombies were not given one kobo...

Why not put the money in capital projects... They said no... We want to share to the poor

APc is the devils abode

Zombies are walking dead people... Brainless entities

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

The lies your fraudulent PDP have uploaded I to you will keep you wailing beyond 2023. grin

Na to dey march on with the next level train till 2023 and then we switch to smooth ride after 2023 still denying PDP their desperately sought after return to power.

You wailed since 2015 till now and despite all your wailings you ha e repeatedly lost elections back to back to back and APC defeating you like kilode.

Up till now you still cannot see that the majority of Nigerians simply do not want PDP again. They are happy to be rid of you.

I will be talking facts...

Zombies will do the wailing.. Running from pillar to post

Buhari is spending more than 200 billion for the elections.. No government has ever done so... Never ...

Buhari is a failure... A looter

Never have we had it this bad as a country..

Only morons supports this government

Zombies remain walking dead entities with no brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Officialpdpnig: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

I will be talking facts...

Zombies will do the wailing.. Running from pillar to post

Buhari is spending more than 200 billion for the elections.. No government has ever done so... Never ...

Buhari is a failure... A looter

Never have we had it this bad as a country..

Only morons supports this government

Zombies remain walking dead entities with no brain

Desperado yen yen yen your new Fulani master Atiku could not use his so called popularity to influence victory for PDP in the last 3 bye elections. grin

Nigerians are wiser now than before and they now know how full of lies PDP truly are.

Even the combo of Dogara and Atiku in Bauchi still couldn't help them win.

3-0 is bae and more is loading.

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by precious1967(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
The other time he steals someone script also. No problem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Check the backdrop.

Bloody PDP frauds

Facts is my weapon... I will continue to use it to punish zombies...

Buhari is a failure.. A dullard and only fools support this cow

It's on record that Buhari is the president who has visited more countries in a single term while in power

What a waste of money

What a dunce

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by obi4eze(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
angry
Buhari didn't steal anything. He is dead. Respect the dead but put the blame on Abba Kyari and his cabal.
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Desperado yen yen yen your new Fulani master Atiku could not use his so called popularity to influence victory for PDP in the last 3 bye elections. grin

Nigerians are wiser now than before and they now know how full of lies PDP truly are.

Even the combo of Dogara and Atiku in Bauchi still couldn't help them win.

3-0 is bae and more is loading.

As I drop facts... I expect zombies to be wailing

Running but to no where.. . Talking but talking gibberish

Zombies remain walking dead entities with no functional brains...

It's on record that Buhari is the only president who has stayed most outside his country while in office...

Buhari achieved this incredible milestone in London hospital... When he went for plastic surgery...

Till today.. Nobody knows how much it cost the country

Buhari is a terrorist

Only Boko Haram members supports him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by Officialpdpnig: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

As I drop facts... I expect zombies to be wailing

Running but to no where.. . Talking but talking gibberish

Zombies remain walking dead entities with no functional brains...

It's on record that Buhari is the only president who has stayed most outside his country while in office...

Buhari achieved this incredible milestone in London hospital... When he went for plastic surgery...

Till today.. Nobody knows how much it cost the country

Buhari is a terrorist

Only Boko Haram members supports him

Which zombies will be wailing? grin

Wailing has been your sole occupation since 2015 abi no be so?

Guy shhhhh you are making undue noise. We are leveling up on the NEXT LEVEL NOW. Let me enjoy my Next level plane ride biko
Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Check the backdrop.

Bloody PDP frauds

Buhari is a bigot.. A divisive character

A man who called a section of the country 5%... And told them koro koro... Those who didn't vote for me should not expect the same treatment as those regions that voted me...

What a man... Buhari is a failure

Only fools support this government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Which zombies will be wailing? grin

Wailing has been your sole occupation since 2015 abi no be so?

Guy shhhhh you are making undue noise. We are leveling up on the NEXT LEVEL NOW. Let me enjoy my Next level plane ride biko

Talking but making no sense

Zombies are walking dead people whose only next level leads to perdition

Lifeless begets lifelessness

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stole Next Level Logo And Campaign Mantra - See Evidence! by slimfit1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
What is this guy still doing at the back of the president all the time. No reasonable state does that any more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) / Incoming First Lady Of Edo State / Lagos East Senate By-election, APC Tokunbo Abiru In Early Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.