Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos (39261 Views)

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by aminulive: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole met with his recent arch-enemy, Senate President, Bukola Saraki at the launch of Ex-president, Goodluck Jonathan's book, "My Transition Hours'.

Both leaders shook hands and posed for Photographs. PoliticsNGR has photos from the event. See them below;

https://politicsngr.com/oshiomhole-saraki-jonathans-book-launch-photos/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by SEGLIZ: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
see them all soon they would start forming enemies on the surface whereas they know where and how they meet to share our resources.
see them all now converging to do sharing and donation to their enemies. foolish and lazy youth would come here spitting brimstone and fire creating crack in their own walls, rocking the same boat they are on, thinking they are affecting their co-travellers.
wake up from slumber and day dreaming, this are the evils in the land, they are the ones killing this country. Nigeria is not bad, it is good country our land is good it is not cursed this are the curse in our land.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by thesicilian: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
It's you broke.ass.niggas that are fighting over these politicians. To them the whole country is just a game.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by JAbayomi: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
smiley smiley smileyPls help me tell Obasanjo to face front smileyPls help me tell Obasanjo to face front

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Uglymind: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
These politicians keep playing games with Nigeria... While the citizens are the characters of the game

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by timijoseph01(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Got an Iphone X 64gb Box and Charger for Sale
Lagos/Abk Only
Contact me via Signature
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jibril from Sudan was not there grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi velocity25

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by rawpadgin(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
Even the loud-mouthed osho was there? shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by BIGTinfotech: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jonathan the symbol of modern democracy

18 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by kay4kay: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by itzprezy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Polithiefians
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
cool

If you want to count those whose actions is what makes Nigeria to be intact today, you will count:

1. Gen. Yakubu Gowon - thwarted secession of Biafra and made a healing statement, "No Victor, No Vanquished".

2. Gen. Obasanjo - With Atiku, brought the nation together in a nascent Democracy and laid the foundation of democratic governance.

3. Goodluck Jonathan - Said that " No Nigerian is worth the blood of his ambition" and conceded defeat, when it was glaring that there would be bloodshed; unlike other politicians who wouldnt care - like Babangida or even Buhari.

But all these men have their shortcomings.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by iammo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
smiley oshiomole came to rub APC's series of election wins on poor embarassed helpless PDP.. I hope Jonathan demands a refund of all the dasuki money he used in bribing all this chameleon politicians that couldn't win their wards or outrightly supported APC/Buhari . . tongue atiku better be scared of these dollar sucking vultures and wolves

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by sadiktofa(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Happy birthday to Goodluck Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Enemyofpeace: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Shekarau were where you then?

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by mican007(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
and later some lazy youths wil be fighting themselves ignorantly
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Dacronym(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jonathan was a Great Man!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by henchamb(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Their hero

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Enemyofpeace: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
timijoseph01:
Got an Iphone X 64gb Box and Charger for Sale
Lagos/Abk Only
Contact me via Signature
how much last?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Yankee101: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wow see respect

Jonathan uniting enemies and opposition for one day

People thought he was a fool in power, them no know say na gentle man

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Kwamecron(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fucxgk
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Dacronym(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
All of these men in their 50s 60s all very fresh fresher then some 20'something yankee Dudes
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by prigoz(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
This will tell you that politicians are using our brain, they will say among themselves " Mumu youth"

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by gaby(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'd rather keep being the way I am presently...simply frenemyless, Un place able and unpredictable, than have ugly and devilish buffons like these as associates.

Looking at the picture, you'd be faced with a bunch of evil, moral-less, integrity less and men who stand for and uphold absolutely nothing except their personals.

Until a month or two ago, a host of these nitwits whom the youths have surrendered their futures to, were in agreement with Oshiomole that GEJ, at whose book launching all these smiles are being faked was the reason Nigeria was presently without the big "N" where nations are mentioned.

These were the same idiots I suppose make up the chapter a-z of this same book on how he was ganged up against and unseated.

Now, help me understand how these idiots will so shamelessly sit and pose for photo ops when excerpts about their infamies are being read out and analysed.

But like all things Nigeria, these are humans who stand absolutely for nothing and would easily fall for anything so long as their selfish interests are assured and secured.

Na God plus him thunder go fire all of una demonic hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Nwaisuochi(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
The Obi of Onitsha is the most physically enthralling traditional ruler i have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by naijaboiy: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
:DFt
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Dacronym(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Shekarau were where you then?

My kogi girlfriend caught me with another girl yesterday only for me to hear that she went to her village this morning. I think my life is one minute remaining
Eneemy of peace?
Bros you need help oh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by Ayobami7(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nice
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by timijoseph01(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
how much last?
240k sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos by 2lateBiafra: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
The TRANSITION hours of the HERO OF CORRUPTION

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children / Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO) / Lockdown: Makinde To Relax Curfew, Secretariat Reopens On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.