Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo (5915 Views)

Nigeria Could Be A Full Member Of The G20 By Sunday! / Umahi Is Still A Full Member Of PDP – Chairman / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by EmmanuelNwo: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Obasanjo announces his return to PDP .
"I am now a full member of PDP "
- Obasanjo declares

You may recall that the former President Obasanjo who was the first president elected under PDP and presided the country between 1999 to 2003 , denounced his membership of PDP during the 2015 General election campaign .

See source for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/11/breaking-i-am-now-full-member-of-pdp.html
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Baba is back cheesy

Buhari is the symbol of poverty, Everything he touch dies
So he must go .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SEGLIZ: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
....... comedy of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by JudasNaCarrot: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Isoryte Mr President..... nothing do you.
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by lastmanstandn(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy

Thank God you're back to where you belong. You did great for the country but you constructed a social system that was based on patronage, and mere improvements on the status quo. You did nothing revolutionary.
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wallahi president BUHARI is a democrats, he knows how to bring Confusion in the minds of rogues politicians. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by deboysben(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmm

Obj this one is quite child play if at all the news is true

1 Like

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Reader530(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
Wallahi president BUHARI is a democrats, he knows how to bring Confusion in the minds of rogues politicians. grin grin
U want to say dictator..... Say no to next devil

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:

I know how terribly heart broken you are right now

Pele

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by dokunbam(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Baba wants to atrticulate ejaculate
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by JudasNaCarrot: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
What do you always smoke.....your brain is reasoning anti clockwise.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by alizma: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
he will soon move to the NEXT LEVEL
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Konki: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
alizma:
he will soon move to the NEXT LEVEL

You mean Next Level of Poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lalasticlala, Oam4J

Obasanjo just announced he's back to PDP o

Buhari is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by seanfer(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
For as long as OBJ is alive the old man will do everything possible for Nigeria not to have a President to spend 2 terms, the Old Man is just too selfish and does not want any other Person to achieve same thing.... This is a Man that brought Late Yaradua after He was aware that the Gentle Man cannot Survive the stress of being the President, After He made GEJ Sign Agreement of doing One Term, but Immediately GEJ decided not to honour the Agreement Baba went Gaga and Join People Like Tinubu, Buhari, these 2 happens to to be OBJ’s Worst Enemies after Abacha and GEJ became a Former President...OBJ also told us that He is done with Politics...But once PMB declares to run again OBJ rejoin the Party He tore their membership card on live TV.... Let us see if OBJ will be the Messiah that PDP needs.. After calling Atiku names and even swear that God will not forgive him if He intentionally support Atiku....

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Sirjamo: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
He has to go back to PDP, that's where big and successful thieves feel comfortable

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy

Even an elder makes mistakes, realises it and makes amends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Corrinthians(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
This "theEASTERNtelegraph" has taken over from hopefornigeria and the breakingtimes of old.

Propaganda didn't work in 2015, it wont next year.

Ndi ara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
baba do rest
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by vincentjk(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lols, this dude sef
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by NessaBoo(f): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Why would any sane mind be happy that the people who have collectively stolen the Commonwealth of Nigerians are uniting and celebrate their reunion...I just don't get it? What is wrong with Nigerians? angry sad

*LongSigh*SMH!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
seanfer:
For as long as OBJ is alive the old man will do everything possible for Nigeria not to have a President to spend 2 terms, the Old Man is just too selfish and does not want any other Person to achieve same thing.... This is a Man that brought Late Yaradua after He was aware that the Gentle Man cannot Survive the stress of being the President, After He made GEJ Sign Agreement of doing One Term, but Immediately GEJ decided not to honour the Agreement Baba went Gaga and Join People Like Tinubu, Buhari, these 2 happens to to be OBJ’s Worst Enemies after Abacha and GEJ became a Former President...OBJ also told us that He is done with Politics...But once PMB declares to run again OBJ rejoin the Party He tore their membership card on live TV.... Let us see if OBJ will be the Messiah that PDP needs.. After calling Atiku names and even swear that God will not forgive him if He intentionally support Atiku....
You shall be judged by your words,do not use the Lords name in vain,obasanjo swore he will never support atiku?the old man just signed his death warrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SarkinYarki: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
SEGLIZ:
....... comedy of the year.

When he tore his PDP card you didn't call it comedy then
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SouthEastFacts: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
Wallahi president BUHARI is the Next Devil, he knows how to bring Confusion in the minds of his rogue zombies. grin grin
Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Lalasticlala, Oam4J

Obasanjo just announced he's back to PDP o

Buhari is a goner
pdp has not won an election in Ogun State since 2007,only the drug baron renegade,obasanjo noise maker,inconsequential,he is jealous because the south west is in Bola Tinibu’s pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
SarkinYarki:

When he tore his PDP card you didn't call it comedy then
it was joke yesterday,today & tomorrow,Baba Salah?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Aboki99(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Clever old man! Because he has foreseen his future in jail after Bubu is sworn in for a second term next year and so he needed a platform to fight for his release (PDP), OBJ has now shamefully gone back to eat back his vomit!Sameless old man! That NEPA trillions you squandered, you MUST vomit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by blacknp(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
Aboki99:
Clever old man! Because he has foreseen his future in jail after Bubu is sworn in for a second term next year and so he needed a platform to fight for his release (PDP), OBJ has now shamefully gone back to eat back his vomit!Sameless old man! That NEPA trillions you squandered, you MUST vomit!
WICKED old man! Because he has foreseen his future in jail after Bubu is sworn in for a second term next year and so he needed a platform to fight for his release (PDP), OBJ has now shamefully gone back to eat back his vomit!Sameless old man! That NEPA trillions you squandered, you MUST Vomit. copyright aboki99

1 Like

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by seanfer(m): 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
blacknp:
You shall be judged by your words,do not use the Lords name in vain,obasanjo swore he will never support atiku?the old man just signed his death warrant.

Seems like OBJ did not learn from Abacha

1 Like

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by googlepikins: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Buhari is officially finish.

Re: Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Joevics(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
yarimo:
just like the confusion in your grammar.
Do you know GEJ built 9 new federal universities and various Almajiri schools? Take advantage of them and stop displaying your illiteracy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ihedioha Wins Governorship, Defeats Okorocha, Uche Nwosu. See Full Res / Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets / Osun 2022: "We'll Assist INEC With Our Neutrality" - Ooni Assures INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.