Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic (2884 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Thousands Decamp From PDP To APC In Jada LGA Adamawa Plus Former Deputy Governor / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
A Twitter user who happens to have read a book Atiku released about himself in 2013 called MY LIFE has pointed out the lie Atiku told about selling forewood as an orphan in Jada Adamawa.

Apparently Atiku was not an orphan when in Jada according to his book MY LIFE. His mother was very much alive and she died when he was a custom officer in Lagos.

See tweet attached.

Mynd44, oam4j

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Apparently Atiku has told so many lies that he does not know how to say the truth anymore.

Once you lie, you need to tell other lies to cover that lie.

He has lost count of his many lies to the extent he has forgotten what he wrote in his own book about his life released in 2013.

Obasanjo was indeed right about him when he said and I quote

What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

-------- Obasanjo

Here is Atiku himself confirming when his mother died which shows he was not an orphan in his earlier years.

Atiku is a scam

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Alepa(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku is a bastard .
Everyone supporting him is a pig

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by midolian(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy grin

A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by sarrki(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku will not And will never win Buhari in Jada how much more north

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
midolian:
cheesy grin

A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

I dey tell you grin

Perhaps he didn't have faith that anyone from Nigeria actually read that book

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by crestedaguiyi: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
So when he was aleeady in custom was when he started out, idiots are too much on this forum.

A graduate who already has a job is not just starting out biko , he had secondary and university school days.

nysc days and job hunting days. Those are when a person is starting out in my opinion
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by EbukaHades10(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
All that one did not concern Jesus.
My vote is still for sale if u know if Atiku,Buhari or anybody wants to buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by haywire07(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ordinary small lie
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by midolian(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
So when he was aleeady in custom was when he started out, idiots are too much on this forum
please go back, read the post carefully again, edit this silly post of yours and apologize to your parents

OR

Use this alternative link to know everything about the fraud called Atiku

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/story-struggle-life-atiku-abubakar/amp/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Firefire(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
APC online thugs & stupidity.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Igbokid: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Apparently Atiku has told so many lies that he does not know how to say the truth anymore.

Once you lie, you need to tell other lies to cover that lie.

He has lost count of his many lies to the extent he has forgotten what he wrote in his own book about his life released in 2013.

Obasanjo was indeed right about him when he said and I quote

What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

-------- Obasanjo
Atiku is a lowlife looting bastard.
Anyone who lies will automatically steal.
Atiku's destiny is to loot and destroy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Igbokid:

Atiku is a lowlife looting bastard.
Anyone who lies will automatically steal.
Atiku's destiny is loot and destroy

The guy is a born and bred liar and he does not flinch when lying so shamelessly.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by babyfaceafrica: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
politicians will say anything to get votes..lienus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
The twitter user didn't tell me if he was related to Atiku or he grew up together with him. This is a fault in his assertion hence his allegations shouldn't be taken serious
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by SarkinYarki: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Atiku has never said he was an orphan he said heblost his dad earlyvand used to hawk firewood for his mum
Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
asuustrike1:
The twitter user didn't tell me if he was related to Atiku or he grew up together with him. This is a fault in his assertion hence his allegations shouldn't be taken serious

I posted the screengrab of Atiku saying the same thing in an interview

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by naijaking1: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
A Twitter user who happens to have read a book Atiku released about himself in 2013 called MY LIFE has pointed out the lie Atiku told about selling forewood as an orphan in Jada Adamawa.

Apparently Atiku was not an orphan when in Jada according to his book MY LIFE. His mother was very much alive and she died when he was a custom officer in Lagos.

See tweet attached.

Mynd44, oam4j

Akin Olatubosun?
Is that Yoruba muslims again?
Afonja members of BMC really need to earn their allowance even by bending the truth and trying to confuse everyone.
When did Atiku's father die?

3 Likes

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by MrAJQ(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
"We met at Seme border.I refused to pay duty on two bales of fabric...He paid the duty and gave me the receipt to go...He released my goods and I married him for that integrity"

Titi Atiku Abubakar

Looks like a story of a corrupt Customs Officer and an attractive Smuggler.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by BafanaBafana: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
Inability to say and stick to the truth all the time.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by somehow: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Show us
SarkinYarki:
Atiku has never said he was an orphan he said heblost his dad earlyvand used to hawk firewood for his mum

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You lie worse than Satan.

I started out as an orphan selling firewood on the streets of Jada in Adamawa, but God, through the Nigerian state, invested in me and here I am today. If Nigeria worked for me, I owe it as my duty to make sure that Nigeria also works for you

----- Atiku abubakar as he read out his Policy (to loot) document

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Sirjamo: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
So when he was aleeady in custom was when he started out, idiots are too much on this forum.

A graduate who already has a job is not just starting out biko , he had secondary and university school days.

nysc days and job hunting days. Those are when a person is starting out in my opinion
Somebody that was in charge of the biggest airport in Nigeria was just starting out! You need to go to bed now.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by quickberry3(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2018
grin

Atiku the OLX president......oya sell it

#teamnextlevel

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Sirjamo: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2018
LIETIKU

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Officialpdpnig: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2018
naijaking1:

Akin Olatubosun?
Is that Yoruba muslims again?
Afonja members of BMC really need to earn their allowance even by bending the truth and trying to confuse everyone.
When did Atiku's father die?

That twitter user is actually a Christian. Feel free to visit his twitter page

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Alepa(m): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

So...
What’s your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by GavelSlam: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Atiku lies so much it's nauseating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Alepa(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:
APC online thugs & stupidity.
Is that all you have to say?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Firefire(m): 12:15am On Nov 21, 2018
Alepa:

Is that all you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Alepa(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Everyone supporting atiku is a pig

3 Likes

Re: Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2018
Atiku is a laya

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes, Peter Obi Is Right, Nigeria Has Just 2 Million Cars! / BREAKING!!! Soldiers Arrest APC House of Assembly Candidate & His Thugs(photos) / Is This Not Treason And Desperation From A PDP Supporter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.