Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) (42221 Views)

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Praizeupdates: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Famous Nigerian Footballer Ahmed Musa Pose with Security men took a nice selfie with them.

Isn't that lovely ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ahmed-musa-took-a-lovely-selfie-with-the-security-men/

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Praizeupdates: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2018
See More Lovely Photos of Ahmed Musa with the Police force here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ahmed-musa-took-a-lovely-selfie-with-the-security-men/

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Imortal001: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Naija best player..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by LuciferElohim: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Who is that fat evening newspaper wearing fake Emmanuel Amuneke's jersey there?

If I ever become President, fat people would be sent to concentration camps.

*spits angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by fmlala: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by KendrickAyomide: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2018
undecided Nwaamaikpe Wannabe.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by ipobarethieves: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
cool good for dem.
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by timothy2396(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Musa the civilised Muslim who is not sentimental.... Like for Musa share for Bubu

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by tstx(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by michlins(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry
if I were your dad, I would have worn a condom.

40 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by ayusco85(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Best super eagles player currently

Argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Kenmatt(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2018
This Musa always depict a trait of humility.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by adefemi090: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Very Friendly
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Ahmed Musa the Almajiri escapee. Na God save you my brother. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
What is musa
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Alepa(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry
Stupid post

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by stiffyme(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
I just love Ahmed musa's simplicity

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by ayusco85(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2018
timothy2396:
Musa the civilised Muslim who is not sentimental.... Like for Musa share for Bubu

Like kee u there grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by amnesty7: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
Everyone wants to associate with success, not minding who the successful person is, except the envious.
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Alepa(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
timothy2396:
This one needs to be placed on suicide watch

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Ned102(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
I love this musa of a guy too humble GOD bless him and us all. AtikulatingOBi 2019.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Okoyeebo: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2018
michlins:
if I were your dad, I would have worn a condom.

Stop comparing yourself to an animal.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by googlepikins: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2018
Some Boko Haram members from the West and North will say he shouldn't forget he's a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Pidginwhisper: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2018
timothy2396:
like and share kee you there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by Akpacha(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2018
LuciferElohim:

*spits angry
forget it, u would never be a counsellor. Such position are not for stupid boys.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by talk2hb1(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2018
Boda Ahmed, or is it Boda Musa cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Takes A Lovely Selfie With The Security Men (Picture) by guwede: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2018
humility is key

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coach Siasia Quits Over "A Disrespectful System" / NFF Gives Oliseh 3 Months Salary In Advance Worth N15m / Mali Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Quarter-final (1 - 2) On 3rd February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.