Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo (1682 Views)

"The Woman Who Never Eats" Says It's An Act Of God (Photo And Video) / Life Is Very Hard Without God / Would You Have Fallen Down And Worshipped A Baby God? Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2018
DUST!

Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2018
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Gen 2:7(KJV)

2 Likes

Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's good to be reminded of who we truly are once in a while, so as not to get too far ahead of ourselves.

1 Like

Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Certainly a pride and ego busting tactic!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Man in all his glory without God!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
And yet every other second a baby who knows nothing about god is born. Plus every atheist alive puts this assertion to shame.
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Atheists should not get this message twisted for this is not aimed at them but at every human being inclusive of myself who doesn't only believes in the existence of God, but also believes in Him.

For I see myself as mere dust and ashes before Him, in acknowledgment what i truly am without His breath and the value He places on me.

And this is my reality which keeps me humble before Him and makes me to go to the extent which I go for His cause, because I see myself as only dust and ashes before Him!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by LordReed(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
jesusjnr:
Atheists should not get this message twisted for this is not aimed at them but at every human being inclusive of myself who doesn't only believes in the existence of God, but also believes in Him.

For I see myself as mere dust and ashes before Him, in acknowledgment what i truly am without His breath and the value He places on me.

And this is my reality which keeps me humble before Him and makes me to go to the extent which I go for His cause, because I see myself as only dust and ashes before Him!

Ah ok, its a metaphorical statement. Got it.
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by johnydon22(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
LOL. This your sand sculpture has got bootty though
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Goshen360(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
As much as we recognize the first creation, much more we recognize the new creation. As we bear the image of the first Adam, much more now we bear the image of the second Adam. As we bear the earthly vessel, our heavenly vessel is complete and unique in Christ.
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Goshen360:
As much as we recognize the first creation, much more we recognize the new creation. As we bear the image of the first Adam, much more now we bear the image of the second Adam. As we bear the earthly vessel, our heavenly vessel is complete and unique in Christ.

ME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THIS JARGON YOU WROTE LIKE......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Goshen360(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

You don't have to. It's a Christian dogwhistle and my people understand what was said.

cheesy
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Anas09: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Goshen360:

You don't have to. It's a Christian dogwhistle and my people understand what was said.

cheesy
As Face answereth to water, so the deep calleth to the deep. I totally understand you bro.

1 Like

Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

If u dont understand it then just keep off, such spiritual nuggets are too deep for folks like u to grasp, okay!!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Yeah strange things do happen because I also felt the same way CAPSLOCKED felt, maybe for different reasons about that very post, like this is ABSOLUTE JARGONS and the absolutely imaginary things that people of the church use to justify their egos and not give God the kind of respect He actually deserves as those of the first church did.

HENCE I STAND WITH CAPSLOCKED ON THIS ONE IN THAT RESPECT TO SAY THAT, THAT VERY POST WAS ABSOLUTE JARGONS INDEED! cool
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shall thou return." Gen 3:19(KJV)
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2018
"FOR DUST THOU ART!" - God, the Creator of man.
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Before you begin to get ahead of yourself!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2018
I would continue to see my self as trash and nothing but dust until I get to heaven.
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who knows maybe when I get to heaven then I would review my mentality. But as long as I'm here on earth, men na dust things!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
jesusjnr:
Yeah strange things do happen because I also felt the same way CAPSLOCKED felt, maybe for different reasons about that very post, like this is ABSOLUTE JARGONS and the absolutely imaginary things that people of the church use to justify their egos and not give God the kind of respect He actually deserves as those of the first church did.

HENCE I STAND WITH CAPSLOCKED ON THIS ONE IN THAT RESPECT TO SAY THAT, THAT VERY POST WAS ABSOLUTE JARGONS INDEED! cool

How is God seeing you in Christ? I don't think what Goshen posted is totally out of place. We are in Christ and the same value He has, we have. There is no humbleness in calling yourself what God has not called you.
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

How is God seeing you in Christ? I don't think what Goshen posted is totally out of place. We are in Christ and the same value He has, we have. There is no humbleness in calling yourself what God has not called you.
Well you can keep elevating yourselves with imaginary ideas as that because that's what has become of the church today. A people that feel that they are entitled to the benefit and glory of Christ's sufferings without denying themselves and taking up there cross as He did!

If there were any people that had the right to claim such it was those Jesus' disciples who were there with Him in His sufferings, however you can see how they saw themselves before God with respect to how they sacrificed and gave everything for His cause.

But people that have done virtually nothing for God, are not willing to sacrifice anything for His cause would be somewhere claiming right to His glory and the reward of His sufferings.

Well go ahead and justify such illusions that has been embraced by many of the church and not humble yourself before God so that He would truly exalt you.

ABSOLUTE JARGONS INDEED!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jesusjr, which disciple where there with Jesus in his suffering? All of them ran away, even Peter the extrovert denied him three good times. God loves us and placed us in Christ graciously. Calling trash what God calls worthwhile is ignorant and stupidity, not humbleness.

Grace & Peace!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Jesusjr, which disciple where there with Jesus in his suffering? All of them ran away, even Peter the extrovert denied him three good times. God loves us and placed us in Christ graciously. Calling trash what God calls worthwhile is ignorant and stupidity, not humbleness.

Grace & Peace!
Jesus not me said unto His disciples:

"Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel." Lk 22:28-30

Temptations should count as some sort of suffering right, even though though it was not the cross? Yet even at the cross, there was at least one those disciples that Jesus said this to with Him in His suffering, even John.

Therefore His disciples were with Him in His sufferings and that was for that reason that He appointed them a kingdom even before His death. But yet it was this same people that Jesus had said this about who still sacrificed their all for His cause afterwards.

And then you think that you of today's church without denying yourselves, taking up your cross and being with Him in that respect, even as the disciples had done, truly have any right to His glory and the reward of His suffering, then you should keep holding on tight to that illusion.

I see myself as trash, nothing, dust and ashes etc., because I've denied myself, taken up my cross following Jesus, in obedience to His Commandments, and if that's being ignorant and stupid, then I am proudly ignorant and stupid!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Man is nothing but dust and ashes!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2018
I am nothing but dust and ashes. And it feels very good indeed.
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
Truth.
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2018
Sorry for a man who thinks that he is more than he actually is!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Man is nothing don't wait till a man dies to find out this truth
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2018
True talk!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2018
I'm in my dust mode right about now!
Re: What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Dust to dust, ashes to ashes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. / Men Of God Help, I'm Dying Slowly / ONLINE PRAYER VIGIL (7NIGHTS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER): DAY 7.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.