Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. (1673 Views)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2019
God 0 : 1 Science

1 Like

Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Muttleylaff are u on the winning side? Check the scores.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2019
GreatResearcher:

show us proof that an amputee has been "healed" by science

4 Likes

Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Oh I see! Antichrist spotted.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by TVSA: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by MuttleyLaff: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Yes but not on this fraudulent and twisted score sheet though

chrisbaxtian:
What's brought this question up please?

1 Like

Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
The foolishness of atheism:
"Hurricane destroyed my house. If GOD can't build me a new one, engineers will."

GOD doesn't intervene alot in our lives. We have to work hard to get what we need in life due to the curse of eden. This is why he prohibited us from solving our problems with magic or supernaturally.

He allows miracles occasionally as proofs of his existence. Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwha2p2KzR8

GOD instructed Noah to build an ark. GOD could have built the ark if he wanted to but he is a principled GOD.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

i'm amazzed by how theists needs proof. I tot thiests just beliv any tin d put up for them. Now am goin to show u a pix of a frnd who got his legs amputed and science gave him a new but artificial legs

2 Likes

Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
GreatResearcher:
i'm amazzed by how theists needs proof. I tot thiests just beliv any tin d put up for them. Now am goin to show u a pix of a frnd who got his legs amputed and science gave him a new but artificial legs

pictures can be manipulated. you need to do better wink
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

pictures can be manipulated. you need to do better wink
hit a hospital and see for urself what science has done.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Image123(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Can scientists stop unbelievers from going to hell fire?

1 Like

Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
Image123:
Can scientists stop unbelievers from going to hell fire?
Yes! If only u prove hell exists.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Image123(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
GreatResearcher:

After you prove that i did not spit on the road yesterday.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
Image123:

After you prove that i did not spit on the road yesterday.
oh! Thiests are very funny people.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by NPComplete: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
The foolishness of atheism:
"Hurricane destroyed my house. If GOD can't build me a new one, engineers will."

GOD doesn't intervene alot in our lives. We have to work hard to get what we need in life due to the curse of eden. This is why he prohibited us from solving our problems with magic or supernaturally.

He allows miracles occasionally as proofs of his existence. Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwha2p2KzR8

GOD instructed Noah to build an ark. GOD could have built the ark if he wanted to but he is a principled GOD.

Fake looking nonsense. I won't be surprised if those rogues just took the bone of an animal and carved it into the poor boys leg for money. The way the bone is sticking out to the side is suspect.
Fake bastards.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
GreatResearcher:

grin I don't need to hit any hospital. don't claim what you cannot prove
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Image123(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
GreatResearcher:
oh! Thiests are very funny people.

I guessed right

1 Like

Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Fsharp54(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
GreatResearcher:

And have you also confirmed and found out that God hasn't grown a limb where there was no limb?
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fsharp54:

And have you also confirmed and found out that God hasn't grown a limb where there was no limb?
No evidence yet.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Fsharp54(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Can you prove that it doesn't exist? cry
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fsharp54:

Can you prove that it doesn't exist? cry
Anytin dat cannot prove its existence is automatically not existing
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Fsharp54(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
No evidence yet.
Well! the right hand of a man that wasn't there grew out instantly in a program somewhere in ilorin, in a church "Life spring Assembly" and a lady's leg that was unequal grew and became equal by miracle done only by God.
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Fsharp54(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Anytin dat cannot prove its existence is automatically not existing

Don't worry. something is CERTAIN! and is that; You will believe either at once or at last!
Peace!!!
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by OtemAtum: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Fsharp54:

Well! the right hand of a man that wasn't there grew out instantly in a program somewhere in ilorin, in a church "Life spring Assembly" and a lady's leg that was unequal grew and became equal by miracle done only by God.
Hmm, someone pls supply me that wide-nose meme joor. Sharp pastor, I love your swaggs cheesy
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Fsharp54(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2019
OtemAtum:
Hmm, someone pls supply me that wide-nose meme joor. Sharp pastor, I love your swaggs cheesy
lol..... I will make you a deal .
get an amputee that's really desiring to be healed and attend this program coming up next month and if he/she doesn't get healed then you've won ( and I'm in for your deal too)
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2019
Fsharp54:

where is the video? Lol

1 Like

Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Fsharp54(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2019
Fsharp54:
get an amputee that's really desiring to be healed and attend this program coming up next month and if he/she doesn't get healed then you've won ( and I'm in for your deal too)
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Fsharp54(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=Fsharp54 post=77478832][/quote]
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by Fsharp54(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
where is the video? Lol
unfortunately I can lay hold on the video for now, but it's happening again next month if you're within the city of ilorin or it's environ you can come and see for yourself.
let's end this argument once and for all
Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by OtemAtum: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fsharp54:
Only a foool still believes that miracles can come from a church or from christianity or religion at this Age of Enlightenment. Yahweh and all other gods of religion are currently bound up in spiritual cages so all these false testimonies aka sakamanjes would start appearing unbelievable to the dwellers of the world. We are already in the era when the bible, qurans and their likes will be known for what they are - books of liars. Science, not religion, is the main solution to human problems.

1 Like

Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by NPComplete: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fsharp54:

See evil lie abeg

3 Likes

Re: Since God Can't Heals Amputees, Science Will. by GreatResearcher: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fsharp54:
unfortunately I can lay hold on the video for now, but it's happening again next month if you're within the city of ilorin or it's environ you can come and see for yourself.
let's end this argument once and for all
I'll send victorian to come. Notify me when it starts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Singles Whatsapp Group / Enough Is Enough Powerful Sermon By Bishop David Oyedepo / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.