Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks (28618 Views)

30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Boko Haram Kills 44 Farmers In Zabarmari, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by newoffer: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
44... This is too much. 44 in a row. This is too much
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by link2ok22: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Mankos(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
gurunlocker:
The monster the Northern elders created just to oust and make last administration ungovernable has come back to hunt them and also innocent soldiers. lipsrsealed undecided

Even with that, those army Generals will be praying for the insurgency not to end because they are making a lot of money from it obviously. angry

What happened to all the pictures of aircraft this government said they bought to fight insurgency? The money they withdraw? undecided

This government isn't doing anything different in the fight against insurgency. But still, biased and shallow brain zombies still want us to continue with this government.

If the last administration can be voted out mainly because of Boko Haram, then this administration also deserve same.

Joke of the century, u are still pained by the 2015 election.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by kogi2010: 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
I lost a friend in that attack my his soul rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Buffalowings3(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2018

In a single day...
shocked
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by HeGeMon(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
Its very annoying that our military couldn't envisage such attacks, no mop up plan? Rather our men were offensively countered? What did we expect after the heavy bombardments by the airforce on this group, rather they re-org from withdrawal to attack mode, dislodging us further from same lake Chad fringes areal bombed some 72hrs ago. BH respawn time now is less than 48 hrs, and we call them defeated

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Carlyscales: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
But this guys have been technically defeated now!

Rip to our Galant heros

Thunder fire all lying nijja politicians!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by deadkamalu: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Some white mercenaries are fighting on the side of Boko Haram. insurgence is a big business for them. Our army selection process is flawed,wrong people join the army because they v got godfather's
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by IMASTEX: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
MexxIT:
D problem isn't d fact dat these attacks have been ongoing, d issue here is d fact d army and govt would make sure these attacks go unreported so dat dey can kip up their story of technically defeating BH.. I jus pity for d Nigerian Soldiers and their families
At the same time, use it to make huge money. And mortgage the lives of the soldier who would die for nothing. Chase the family "the children to the streets" from the barracks, turn their wives to. . . .Defense budget is enough to run a country like Benin Republic. Yet no result to show for the budget. Free monies to the Oga's at the top.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bidobado1:

44 soldiers dead in one day and the chief of army staff or some top brass hasn't lost his job or arrested.
Sorry I forgot, it's just another day in the Zoo.

Am a firm supporter of Nigerian Military but recently am beginning to think Shekau & his boys have superior commanding officers & might even better than our Generals & NDA graduate officers.

It's just sad.

R.I.P

Joining d military nowadays is suicide cause I assure you immediately after training Na sambisa straight

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Abraham120: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
What do you expect in a country whose leader have no courage to change ageless service chiefs. i pity Nigeria Boko Haram is a monster that will consume her. May their souls rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
HeGeMon:
Its very annoying that our military couldn't envisage such attacks, no mop up plan? Rather our men were offensively countered? What did we expect after the heavy bombardments by the airforce on this group, rather they re-org from withdrawal to attack mode, dislodging us further from same lake Chad fringes areal bombed some 72hrs ago. BH respawn time now is less than 48 hrs, and we call them defeated

Guy you wicked woh wetin be "respawn" you make them seem like unkillable game mobs that always come back after a few hours & Shekau appears to be an awesome Commandant, since he can organise such deadly attack just few hours after an air raid. Mind you he no get air support woh, he is also attacking a defensive army with over a year of training & officers who spend over four years at NDA

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by GetCofOProperty: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
Abraham120:
What do you expect in a country whose leader have no courage to change ageless service chiefs. i pity Nigeria Boko Haram is a monster that will consume her. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by MightySparrow: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Living BH vs lifeless ones
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by islandmoon: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
they were busy commissioning cyber cafe! they say na cyber warfare!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by osazeeblue01: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
We already know that boko haram killed more than the number they gave to Nigerians.

What has APC/BUHARI government achieve in terms of security, job
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by pooozeee(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
This country is in big mess, many soldiers are being killed every day and armoury being looted when BK attack

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by HeGeMon(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
My brother its annoying u can imagine that in over 72 these BH bandits can reorganize and go mess up our Army, with no way of countering them as u said, they kicked us out of our defensive positions! How terrible!
Jiang:

Guy you wicked woh wetin be "respawn" you make them seem like unkillable game mobs that always come back after a few hours & Shekau appears to be an awesome Commandant, since he can organise such deadly attack just few hours after an air raid. Mind you he no get air support woh, he is also attacking a defensive army with over a year of training & officers who spend over four years at NDA

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nigerian army,tyrannasarus rex with shites,unarmed men and vulnerable women, mouse with Boko Haram.lol.they are teknocolly defeated. Sai baba
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by berrystunn(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
3month is now 3yr

I thought they promise in 3 month boko Haram will be no more.

Guys wake up

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Our media won't report that because the government is trying under the boko haram has been technically defeated mantra.....
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by gurunlocker: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mankos:

Joke of the century, u are still pained by the 2015 election.

Na! GEJ is not my family. But hypocrite like you won't say the truth when you ought to say it. Is the same thing that happened in the last administration not happening now? even worse?

That's my question, if you can't answer it, don't bother quoting me again.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by omocalabar(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Am waitin for the army to deny
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by planetx: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by AFONJACOW(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
I bet my ancestors balls, you will never see AFONJA and their Almajiri Zone-B friends commenting on this Thread , since the Zone-B said the lifeless old tyrant is their messiah let the incompetency continues.. sai Barbar till 2044 ... but I wish this killing will just go west

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by fred04(m): 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
More python meat jareh,the blood of my fallen brothers must flow in there family
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by planetx: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
deadkamalu:
Some white mercenaries are fighting on the side of Boko Haram. insurgence is a big business for them. Our army selection process is flawed,wrong people join the army because they v got godfather's
Not white mercenaries but battle hardened jihadists from North Africa and the middle east, are helping in making a mincemeat of this small boys who joined the army to escape unemployment and intimidate civilians with their camo.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by mandax: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Firefire:

https://punchng.com/bharam-kills-44-soldiers-nine-farmers-in-fresh-attacks/

But are those soldiers deaf? Millions of northern Nigerians subscribe to what Boko Haram says it's fighting for.

Why go to fight an endless religious war against Boko Haram?

Twelve northern Nigeria states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes since 1999.

Shortly after, Boko Haram emerged and has been stating unequivocally that it is fighting for a country to be governed by Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

The soldiers ought to have understood they are fighting a war without a clear defined enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Geesaintagape: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Is it the same Boko Haram that was initially technically defeated n later subdued or a new Boko Haram?
APC n lies is 5n6
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Teymanhenry(f): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
the federal government know the location of Boko haram and still can't defeat them means the government have a lot to answer
Re: Boko Haram Kills 44 Soldiers, Nine Farmers In Fresh Attacks by Johnnwokolo: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
A pro-government militiaman said the sect members arrived in about 20 trucks, and army air support did not arrive until after they had “invaded the base and looted the weapons”.
WHO IS KIDDING WHO, AIR SUPPORT DID NOT ARRIVE UNTIL THEY LEFT IN THAT OPEN COUNTRY , THAT I KNOW VERY WELL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Who Is The Best Or Worst Governor In The South South. / Fayemi Appoints SSG, Cos, CPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.