Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) (44884 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by YungTemy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Still..... ATIKULATE 2019
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by agitator: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
dogs going back to their vomit. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same man they castigated as a spent old man, now because of Atiku they have gone on their knees. shocked shocked shocked

They should just ATIKUlate OBIdiently angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Henrywill247(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
If being rich is VANITY then what the hell is POVERTY?
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Toosure70:
Why flatheader chose to die pains like dis?

Hehehehe Igbo/conehead I'm not one of y'all.
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Baba to Osinbajo and Amaechi: Shei etin pale mo? Ni tori e ma lose election yi
Amaechi to Baba: A gba be tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo met with Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo and Minister for Transport/ DG of the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi on Tuesday.

PoliticsNGR has Photographs from the meeting. The meeting is believed to have occurred shortly after Ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan's book launch in Abuja. The meeting is most likely hinged on the upcoming 2019 general elections.

Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-amaechi-osinbajo-meet-obasanjo-photos-details/
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
deboysben:
Yet some people are willing to die for this idiots in the name of politics.

Like below:

cc:yarimo, cilicmarin, sarrki et al

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mace0lane:
He is not doing anything tru the back door. He said it publicly that Nigeria should not place their destiny in the hands of thieves n we all know who the thief is btw Buhari n Atiku. You might act ignorance but one thing is sure Obasanjo tru out history never labeled Buhari aba thief buy you can’t say the say about Atiku.
Hmm...this your statement is so so deep! When I read Objs words, I was caught dead in my tracks...but why is he "double dealing"- he is a politician abi?
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Gecoz: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Where does mumu apc supporters, abeg make una come give us new English about this meeting.. tomorrow now na them go first insult OBJ say na him spoil naija, useless people
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mace0lane:
He is not doing anything tru the back door. He said it publicly that Nigeria should not place their destiny in the hands of thieves n we all know who the thief is btw Buhari n Atiku. You might act ignorance but one thing is sure Obasanjo tru out history never labeled Buhari aba thief buy you can’t say the say about Atiku.
And when did he call Atiku a thief?
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by meccuno: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
[s]
Peacecore:
Obj having seen d handwriting on d wall decided align through back door.
Obj:pls two of being Mr president's right hand men,beg him for me
Osinbajo:bt u know u have sinned against Nigerians for endorsing a looter
Obj:I was trying to remain relevant
Amechi:On behalf of d president go,ur sins have washed n sin no more
Obj:d lion of south south!!!
Osinbajo(frown)
Can any tell me d reason for that frowning?
I didn't say it bcoz $16bn power scander o!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by kingharzy: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mace0lane:
Oga, it's always written in books. Wait for the old man to write a new book, updated list of thieves would be revealed.

But if your thinking cap is nearby and it would'nt be a burden to pick it up and put on, please do and see that Buhari is a failed psycho who's just resorting to looting as a means of compensating his very own self. If you choose not to think, i'ld only pray you don't get wasted by the tsunami already onshore.
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Obj supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is a commissioner in an APC Govt in Adamawa.
Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari.
Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.
Meanwhile, some of you are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing yourselves for them. Tell me then the meaning of foolishness. Just tell me!
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by edupedia: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
I don't want to assume anything but every Nigerian should utter this prayer: Any Nigerian politician using my destiny to play bet9ja, what're you waiting for? Be Jibrinlised by fireeeeee!! angry

....u have turned God matter into laughing stock just like Atiku will become next February...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by deboysben(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Like below:

cc:yarimo, cilicmarin, sarrki et al
the three unrepentant zombies that have sold their soul to devilish party
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by deboysben(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...these idiots...
thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
No wonder there is caption in the punch today tag 'Don't return thieves, looters back in power... Obasanjo will ultimately ditch Atiku because he knows in and out of the two leading candidates... You can conclude personality he will support base on explanation above

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by alimaa: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...these idiots...
I like the corrections you always make on this forum. 90% of Nigerian graduates will score below 40% in Written English and it is quite worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
Begging don start
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Buhari4Hunger: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Peacecore:
Osinbajo(frown)

Your English is poo
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
This meeting was meant to be a secret but trust the Owu Chief; he made sure people were around to rubish them.

See the Pastor turned propagandist of a Vice President standing like a teenager caught kissing.
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Keep praying while they keep looting.
shukuokukobambi:
I don't want to assume anything but every Nigerian should utter this prayer: Any Nigerian politician using my destiny to play bet9ja, what're you waiting for? Be Jibrinlised by fireeeeee!! angry

Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Peacecore:
Osinbajo(frown)

Anti zombie serum urgently needed for this soul.
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Peacecore: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
NLandIsHypocrit:
Movement For Safe landing Negotiations(MFSLN) grin If everybody else is forgiven, never for Amaechi. Is he no longer preparing to battle for power with Wike in 2019? Or is he no longer the lizard of Ubimm

By the way..... Tinubu how market? grin grin

This people are in a BIG mess for collectively playing on the intelligence of over 180 million people by going to Sudan to bring down impostor Jubril in the picture below to come and replace the late Buhari.
What are u even saying?
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
Peacecore:
amethief and osinbade has seen d handwriting on d wall so de decided to beg baba through back door.
Obj:pls why re u two begging for buhari
Osinbajo:baba plz for him and us we ve sinned against Nigerians by d way we lie, cheat and disapoint
Obj: their is no need cus it already late
Amechi: baba why u talking like dis na, can't u jst forget and let us scatter nigeria in peace
Obj: shot up, no wonder u don't ve any tin to show in ur ministry because all u do is loot and lie any how
Osinbajo: baba plz na remember we re from same south west
Obj: and so wht, my get out u pple re evil , Nigerians ll never make d mistake de make again
corrected
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Osinbajo the errand boy.
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Peacecore:

What are u even saying?
Don't worry, you'll understand when you grow both in comprehensive and political aspect.
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by vectorhills: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
political propaganda everywhere
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by NOPET: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mace0lane:
He is not doing anything tru the back door. He said it publicly that Nigeria should not place their destiny in the hands of thieves n we all know who the thief is btw Buhari n Atiku. You might act ignorant but one thing is sure Obasanjo tru out history never labeled Buhari a thief but you can’t say the say about Atiku.

bros the man in the villa is jubril from Sudan not Buhari... obj knows the thieves like tinubu and Co... thank me later after your investigation
Re: Amaechi, Osinbajo Meet Obasanjo (Photos) by Carlyscales: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Peacecore:
Osinbajo(frown)
U need help speedily n seriously!

Are u related to Lai MohamedOr jimoh Moshood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Falana On Channels TV Today: 7 Points He Made / Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.