Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police (393 Views)

Fayose: Lagos Is Ripe For Takeover By PDP / Court Orders National Assembly To Halt Edo Assembly Takeover Plan / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police by Emelcee: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2018
I am reporting live from Akwa Ibom state House of Assembly Complex, Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.

From what am seeing now, a combined force of Police, Army and Civil Defense has taken over the entire Assembly complex, they have bared House of Assembly staffs from gaining access to their offices.

According to in formations I've gathered so far, it's a plot by the leadership of the opposition party in the state and the Inspector general of police to enable five Assembly members who were sacked last week to overthrow the speaker, Rt. Hon. (Barr) Onofiok Luke in order to install their preferred member Hon. Nse Ntuen as the new speaker.

I don't know, but i think this is one reason the IG removed the former Police Commissioner of Police.

I've attached pictures I managed to snap

Re: Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2018
You attached pictures of vehicles. Where the action? Something dae worry una o. What kind of journalism is this?
Re: Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police by McStoic(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2018
Tt
Re: Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police by McStoic(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2018
Akpabio hand fit dey this display
Re: Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police by Emelcee: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2018
uniqueboi:
You attached pictures of vehicles. Where the action? Something dae worry una o. What kind of journalism is this?

I don't know the kind of action you are talking about guy..... Can you explain please?
Re: Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2018
Emelcee:

I don't know the kind of action you are talking about guy..... Can you explain please?

The film no get actors?

Re: Eye Witness Report From Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Takeover By The Police by Emelcee: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2018
uniqueboi:

The film no get actors?

Blame it on the Police sir, they are threatening to shoot us if we try to cross their boundary

(1) (Reply)

Is Donald Duke A Serious Presidential Candidate? / National Mosque: Igbo Muslims Grumbles Over Delay In Appointment Of Imam / Watch Before Is Deleted:dss Parades Imposter Of Kogi State First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.