Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Guaranty Trust Bank Customers (only): Your Help Needed For MA Dissertation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guaranty Trust Bank Customers (only): Your Help Needed For MA Dissertation (913 Views)

IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / BVN Solution First Bank Customers Only / Bank Customers Can Reject N5000 Note – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank Customers (only): Your Help Needed For MA Dissertation by student10: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2010
Hello fellow nairalanders,

Basically, I’m  a master student studying International Business Management. I really need you guy’s help in order to carry out the research part of my dissertation.

The research topic is: Corporate social responsibility as leverage to gaining competitive advantage: a case study of Guaranty Trust Bank plc.

I am basically just trying to investigate the idea of socially responsible banking+competitive advantage in Nigeria, from the perspective of both customers and employees.

As this research is focusing on Guaranty Trust Bank, I ONLY need GTB's customers to fill in the questionnaire. I need as much response as possible so please let any GT customer’s you know of  know about this questionnaire. You can even forward the link to other people. The questionnaire comprises of only 12 questions so it really doesnt take much time at all.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8FL3SVD

Thanks a lot for your much needed help
Student 10 

P.S
I know some people will not be too happy with this being in this section, pls pardon me embarassed posted it already on the
education section just that I need as much people as possible to reply and the politcs section seem more active than the other sections smiley and when you look at it from another angle it can be considered a politcal topic  grin
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Customers (only): Your Help Needed For MA Dissertation by Ibime(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2010
Why do all MBA students write their dissertation on Corporate Social Responsibility?. . . . are they lacking ideas or na by force to write thesis on CSR?
Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Customers (only): Your Help Needed For MA Dissertation by student10: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2010
lol no be by force oo

I can only answer for myself, personally I find the whole concept rather interesting and strongly believe in it,
and as we all all know Nigerian businesses do not have the best reputation when it comes to socially responsible business practice. So the whole idea of my dissertation is to provide literature that allow the back bone of society (banks) to understand that as much as contributing to the society will be beneficial to the communities, the banks also benefitted greatly to it by achieving long term sustainability.

(1) (Reply)

Obj, Grandfather Of Corruption –reps / Efcc Oga In Examination Scandal: Will It Be Shoved Under The Carpet? / Efcc, Ministry Probe Allegation Of N10b Ballot Box Contract Scam At Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.