Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa (1308 Views)

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by stephenduru: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mrs Daisy,wife of Akwa Ibom State speaker Rt. Hon. Barr. Onofiok Luke met Obasanjo at an event titled Elevate Africa.

Caption their photos at the event

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/caption-these-photos-of-obasanjo-and.html

Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by elderken(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
See as baba they look
Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by bedspread: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Obj the International Baba!

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by StillX10(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
The only baba any other baba us counterfeit
Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by KINGJAJA888(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
SO na U want make dis country atikulate Abi, I go first put am for Ur body. See as him dey like hungry baboon grin cheesy
Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by sarrki(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Baba something dey hungry her
Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by pyyxxaro: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
The Speaker's Wife ; Baby , but you know I care about you , just that my Husband hasn't been giving me chance to spend time with you

Obj is like ; pls am not interested in the gist , all am thinking of now is how to send Jubril back to Sudan.....After that we can meet in zaaa ozaa room

Pls celebrate with me, I just returned from 6months Ban cry

3 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by millhouse: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Her words .. ‘ His excellency sir .. look at what Jubrin and APC want to do to us a peaceful state ...a state after your own heart .. they want to destroy the legacies we have built knowing fully well even the next generation would not be able to repair what Jubrin and APc intend to destroy in Akwaibom state !” Baba neck deep in thoughts ! Says ‘hmm my daughter ! Endurance is just for the night .. Light will conquer darkness !”

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by xcelentattitude(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
'Mo ngbo e - Yes, I'm hearing you'

The other guy just post for camera jeje.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by hisexcellency34: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
Is like OBJ has a secret the woman is begging him not to expose
Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by savetheworld: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nice shot...

Meanwhile this 2 minutes video is changing lives around the world.

OVER DELIVER, let people know they can give you a task, and go to bed, trusting that you will deliver. Watch and share with a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEawC722r2g
Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Habaaaa! This one is very simple naa grin

Daisy: Baba, which would you prefer? Doggy Style or Wheelbarrow? grin

OBJ: Hmmmmmm! Where is your husband? If he's not here, we can quickly use the restroom. grin

Werey In Suit: The rest room is clean sir! grin
Re: Caption These Photos Of Obasanjo And Akwa Ibom Speaker's Wife At Elevate Africa by zlantanfan: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The Speaker's Wife ; Baby , but you know I care about you , just that my Husband hasn't been giving me chance to spend time with you

Obj is like ; pls am not interested in the gist , all am thinking of now is how to send Jubril back to Sudan.....After that we can meet in zaaa ozaa room

Pls celebrate with me, I just returned from 6months Ban cry

you should be concerned about the 4years ban to wail for the presidency

(1) (Reply)

Did IPOB Kill This Police Officer In Gutter PICS / 41 Senators Lose Return Opportunity. / Atiku's Monetary Policy Will Lead To Perdition-cbn Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.