Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice (31586 Views)

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) / See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Elthugnificent(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
spyg1:
The man might be mentally imbalance, but Facebook journalist won't tell you that
Yea, but it was okay when Abraham wanted to murder Isaac in the Bible right?
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by cardoctor(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
He must be insane.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Abraham that did not see ram
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by PenileFitness: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
This is what religion does... it makes you go against common sense.

#CheckMyProfile

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by pawesome(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
7Alexander:
Maybe it's true. Maybe he was really directed to do so.

Some people will come here to call the man all sorts of names, but they are same people that believed that God told Abraham To kill his son. Same people that also believe that God will tell them who to marry.
which kind maybe
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by stephen1992a(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
benue people

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Assurance05(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Which kind of God is he worshipping that commanded or instructed him to kill an innocent and the Nigeria future rescuer......
What a painful life
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Assurance05(m): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
pawesome:
which kind maybe
by who pls
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by lukency(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nothing wet man no go see for this country.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by blackjack21(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
7Alexander:

Some people will come here to call the man all sorts of names, but they are same people that believed that God told Abraham To kill his son. Same people that also believe that God will tell them who to marry.

The same God that technically killed his son for sacrifice. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Olugbenga1234: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
I'm not surprised. But the same christians that will attack this man now are the same that believed God told Issac to kill his son. It is well with us all
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by OsuMustGo: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
XaintJoel20:
I would like to know the god he serves, because the Almighty Jehovah I serve does not take delight in human sacrifices.

I guess the man is mentally challenged.
shut up

hypocrite

but u believed Abraham and you also believed God asked jesus to sacrifice himself

yeye
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by elderken(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Look at this unfortunate being. Bastard. You didn't hear God to defend yourself against Fulani herdsmen that has dealt with your people, is to kill an innocent child.
Am beginning to think this Benue folks are only good for just one thing.........
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by elderken(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Look at this unfortunate being. Bastard. You didn't hear God to defend yourself against Fulani herdsmen that has dealt with your people, is to kill an innocent child.
Am beginning to think this Benue folks are only good for just one thing.........
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Sholaco: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
grin.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by luckyogor(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
Useless father.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by YobaNationalist: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Have you asked the man for the name of the god who asked him to make the human sacrifice.

Maybe he worships satan as his god.

Wake up fools.

The word god is not even a name of any person.

Some people in ancient times used to worship ologbo aka domestic cat. And the called ologbo their god.

Some people even used to worship ewure aka goat and they called him AZAZEL, PAN, BAPHOMET, MENDES. They called the goat a god.

Don't worship demons and idols. You will face the judgement of Yah someday.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by bleskid: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
see child of my dream embarassed
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
stephenduru:
According to report,a man identified as Mr John Depuun of Mbangur,Shangev Tiev, from Konshisha  LGA slaughtered his child and said he was directed by God to use her as a sacrifice.

The innocent child is lying dead at Konshisha Local Government Police Headquarters, Tse-Agberagba.

These are indeed end times!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/man-slaughters-own-baby-in-benue.html

Well I guess the man is a Christian.

This is Abraham n Isaac ish.

Rip to the pretty baby.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Patrioticman007(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ipobians pigs
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Lucifer66(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
XaintJoel20:
I would like to know the god he serves, because the Almighty Jehovah I serve does not take delight in human sacrifices.

I guess the man is mentally challenged.
The same God that killed 42 children?
You're s fool.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Lucifer66(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hypocrites, Is simply what I see.
You goats forget your God killed his son as a sacrifice.
Killed 42 children in a bloody manner.
Wiped out 99.99% of the world's population
Wanted Issac to be killed!
This man is simply taking orders from the higher above!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Lucifer66(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
YobaNationalist:
Have you asked the man for the name of the god who asked him to make the human sacrifice.

Maybe he worships satan as his god.

Wake up fools.

The word god is not even a name of any person.

Some people in ancient times used to worship ologbo aka domestic cat. And the called ologbo their god.

Some people even used to worship ewure aka goat and they called him AZAZEL, PAN, BAPHOMET, MENDES. They called the goat a god.

Don't worship demons and idols. You will face the judgement of Yah someday.

Did God not kill 42 children?
You're the fool here.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Elpercy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
why are christians so pretentious amd wicked.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Johilo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
7Alexander:

jesus have already paid the our sins on d cross of calvary.... There is no need for other sacrifice.. Jesus has already paid d price...
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Christians know that a lot of things in their religion is ridiculous but since they have been indoctrinated to believe it they can not help but do so,its like a spell,every reasonable human being that reads the Old tetestament especially books like Joshua would know that the bible god is very gory.
Those of you saying that Yahweh can not commmand him to kill his son,I laugh at you,leave the Abraham and Isaac story,your god is portrayed to be very vicious and bloodthirsty,go and read your bible very well,its just like what I said in a previous thread where christians were castigating Muslims and Islam because of the attitude of some Pakistanis, Your compassionate and merciful god ordered a man to be stoned to death just because he gathered wood on Sabbath, you people don't know Yahweh,each time I read the bible which I rarely do and I see all these stuff written about him,I wonder how 21st century men fell for nonsense written by bronze age men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Dbro9: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
Nawooo!

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Awesomefred32(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
As in abraham wey u be now
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Grupo:
Well, it could be that God actually directed him to kill his child. After all, God did the same thing when he told Abraham to kill Isaac his only son.
God stopped Abraham from doing such. He told Abraham to sacrifice Isaac just to test his faith. God never accepts human sacrifices, and the ones which He accepted (which involved the slaying of lambs) became extinct thousands of years ago, when Jesus died on the cross. It appears this man may have had a personal encounter with the devil who posed as God, but he failed to discern the voice speaking to him.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Iblad0994:
The way God call each and everybody is different.

Both the Bible and the Quran talked about how God commanded Abraham to kill Isaac.

We all believed it and it’s even part of the reasons why the Muslims celebrate Ileya today.

This Benue man might be insane or he may be telling the truth that God sent him. Coz, when people keep hearing something talking in his brain they might think it’s a way of God telling him what to do.

So one of two things is right:
1) Either he is completely insane or trying to use his son for ritual
2) He truly heard some voice that told him to do so either it’s now God’s voice or some bad spirit voice, that’s left for God himself to judge

Peace
If you are a Christian, and you're walking with the Holy spirit, you should know that God would NEVER be the one behind this. The devil also appears as an angel of light, so it's easy to say judge in this wise; that if he truly heard a voice speaking to him, it definitely was the voice of the devil posing as God, but he failed to discern. Thus, the issue on ground.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Grupo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
Jayhazard:

God stopped Abraham from doing such. He told Abraham to sacrifice Isaac just to test his faith. God never accepts human sacrifices, and the ones which He accepted (which involved the slaying of lambs) became extinct thousands of years ago, when Jesus died on the cross. It appears this man may have had a personal encounter with the devil who posed as God, but he failed to discern the voice speaking to him.

You are not being sincere. Considering the fact that there were many instances when God changed his character, what made you so sure to think it was not God that directed this man? Perhaps, he changed his mind as he always does and decided to ask the man to kill his baby.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rival Cult Members Arrested In Osun. Photos / Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos / EFCC Arrests Two Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.