Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice (31588 Views)

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) / See The Beautiful Girl That Yahoo Boys Wanted To Use As Sacrifice [photos] / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by bigcasava1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
spyg1:
The man might be mentally imbalance, but Facebook journalist won't tell you that
Buhari With His Bad Omen Affecting D Masses
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Ayodele19: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
some people will just read first half of the bible and leave the second half. Was Issac killed? Was it not God that said he should not kill him, after he was Abraham's total obedience? You people should receive sense.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by SwagPower: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
now I know we are really in the last days, Mr man for your information God does not asked for human sacrifice that's was why he stopped Abraham from using his son Isaac because he knew if he allowed him to use his son in future people will be using humans to sacrifice to him. so is the voice of evil spirit u had not the voice of God
Hw abt wen God allowed Jephthah to sacrifice his daughter..?..Pls respond to dis..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Toblesh(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
stephenduru:
According to report,a man identified as Mr John Depuun of Mbangur,Shangev Tiev, from Konshisha  LGA slaughtered his child and said he was directed by God to use her as a sacrifice.

The innocent child is lying dead at Konshisha Local Government Police Headquarters, Tse-Agberagba.

These are indeed end times!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/man-slaughters-own-baby-in-benue.html
undecided
stephenduru:
According to report,a man identified as Mr John Depuun of Mbangur,Shangev Tiev, from Konshisha  LGA slaughtered his child and said he was directed by God to use her as a sacrifice.

The innocent child is lying dead at Konshisha Local Government Police Headquarters, Tse-Agberagba.

Why didn't he direct you to commit suicide

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by arnold123: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
stephenduru:

he is also directed by that same god to go prison and serve if possible Death sentence in like sum!
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by ABUPHARM(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
ABUPHARM:
How could God that says thou shall not kill now command someone to kill is only son
Iblad0994:
The way God call each and everybody is different.

Both the Bible and the Quran talked about how God commanded Abraham to kill Isaac.

We all believed it and it’s even part of the reasons why the Muslims celebrate Ileya today.

This Benue man might be insane or he may be telling the truth that God sent him. Coz, when people keep hearing something talking in his brain they might think it’s a way of God telling him what to do.

So one of two things is right:
1) Either he is completely insane or trying to use his son for ritual
2) He truly heard some voice that told him to do so either it’s now God’s voice or some bad spirit voice, that’s left for God himself to judge

Peace
DON'T SAY WHAT YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT.
As regarding the command of Abraham by God to kill his son, both the bible and Quran have different perspective.
The islamic perspective is that Abraham dreamt that God ordered him to kill his son, not that God spoke to him directly as recorded in the bible. As Abraham took his son for the sacrifice, Allah replaced it with animal... Muslims do not attribute immorality to God.
How could God that says thou shall not kill now command someone to kill is only son

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
ABUPHARM:
DON'T SAY WHAT YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT.
As regarding the command of Abraham by God to kill his son, both the bible and Quran have different perspective.
The islamic perspective is that Abraham dreamt that God ordered him to kill his son, not that God spoke to him directly as recorded in the bible. As Abraham took his son for the sacrifice, Allah replaced it with animal... Muslims do not attribute immorality to God.
Bro salam alaykum. I’m a Muslim also. What I’m pointing out is that either through dream or through reality, everybody agreed that God instructed Abraham to use his son for sacrifice. God speak to the prophet sometimes through dreams or by sending angels or revelations.

What this Benue man did might be normal ritual and after being caught he attributed it to God.

But there is 1% chance that he is saying the truth, maybe he heard a voice that he thought could be God’s voice according to him, although it might be that of the devil . So we shouldn’t just overlook that aspect.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by ABUPHARM(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Iblad0994:

Bro salam alaykum. I’m a Muslim also. What I’m pointing out is that either through dream or through reality, everybody agreed that God instructed Abraham to use his son for sacrifice. God speak to the prophet sometimes through dreams or by sending angels or revelations.

What this Benue man did might be normal ritual and after being caught he attributed it to God.

But there is 1% chance that he is saying the truth, maybe he heard a voice that he thought could be God’s voice according to him, although it might be that of the devil . So we shouldn’t just overlook that aspect.

Peace
Wa aleikum salam, no hard feeling bro, what you have just said is likened to be the fact of the matter

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by GMbuharii: 1:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Ajokas and coneheads operating in Benue
grin
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Evince(m): 1:13am On Nov 22, 2018
Now we won't believe him but if we read it from Bible we will believe God told him so.

Iberiberism
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Evince(m): 1:16am On Nov 22, 2018
XaintJoel20:
I would like to know the god he serves, because the Almighty Jehovah I serve does not take delight in human sacrifices.

I guess the man is mentally challenged.
sorry to shock u. U don't know ur Bible
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by delishpot: 3:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerian men are turning into an abomination. No safety again. Men raping and killing every humanon site at the drop of a hat. Yet they insist that slay queens are the problem in our society. Tufiakwa the devil has built a mansion in their hearts and put them in denial. From the time of Adam men have NEVER accepted responsibility for their sins.
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Emmyfem97(m): 3:17am On Nov 22, 2018
This is incredible. Benue and bad news be like bread and butter
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Gbagbuo247: 3:55am On Nov 22, 2018
We just need to re-draw the map of this country.

All this places with high rate of bad news will be dashed to our neighbouring countries. undecided
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Gbagbuo247: 3:55am On Nov 22, 2018
We just need to re-draw the map of this country.

All this places with high rate of bad news will be dashed to our neighbouring countries. undecided
Emmyfem97:
This is incredible. Benue and bad news be like bread and butter
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by revolt(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
But Abraham was about to use Isaac naaae. So let's not judge him maybe he was actually told
Re: Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice by Ayobami7(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) / Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos / Two Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.