Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos (26193 Views)

Dreaded Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership (photos) / Dreaded Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership. Photos / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by RSVP: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Who send dis one go join frat nah?

Smh
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Werey, if u no call afonja in a day, u can't rest. Modafuka cheesy
afonja r course pple
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Werey, if u no call afonja in a day, u can't rest. Modafuka cheesy
because afonja r coursed
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Make thunder fire them
a society where you can never gain anything good so why joining it?
bobo's abi na bobo
SAY NO TO CULTISM
who cultism help tongue tongue
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
Make thunder fire them
a society where you can never gain anything good so why joining it?
bobo's abi na bobo
SAY NO TO CULTISM
who cultism help tongue tongue
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
afonja r course pple
Ogbeni, the time you're wasting here and hurting yourself with afonja matter, if you use the time in getting English teacher, your English would have improved.
Course ko, department nii. Modafuka oshii. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by bigcasava1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
dainformant:
The Bayelsa State Volunteer Security Outfit, at the early hours of Monday 19th of November 2018, arrested two cultists in connection with the murder of one Godday Ayama from Ndoro town in Ekeremo Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

Junior Jowell Ayibabara, a native of Oruma town in Ogbia LGA, was caught at hospital road and later confessed to be a member of the Bobos confraternity.

Nathaniel Godwin from Emarada town in UDU LGA, Delta State, was arrested following the confessions of Junior Jowell that he's in possession of their guns and other weapons used for operation.

Nathaniel was also identified as a member of the Bobos confraternity and they were all handed over to the anti-cultism unit, Bayelsa Police command.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/2-dreaded-cultists-apprehended-over-victims-murder-in-bayelsa-photos.html
if they cannot them pls i gladly do it 4 them
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Ogbeni, the time you're wasting here and hurting yourself with afonja matter, if you use the time in getting English teacher, your English would have improved.
Course ko, department nii. Modafuka oshii. cheesy
english is not MA moda tongue.n I no book mor dan evn ur afonja WoLe Soyenka.
Afonja betrayn spirit pain MA spirit
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Preye1599(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
I live in bayelsa and Bobos are some street Boys, usually coordinated by men in their 30's or 40's,I think it is an indigineous cult group
Uwaomaokey:
Which one is Bobos Confra again?
If you be Bobo, you S'pose dae on Shanghai Levels na.
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by PenileFitness: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
Cult gangs everywhere in the South-south.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
english is not MA moda tongue.n I no book mor dan evn ur afonja WoLe Soyenka.
Afonja betrayn spirit pain MA spirit
cheesy cheesy No be only woLe Soyenka, you sabi pass Shakespeare sef.
Dude, what should have pained you is the betraying spirit of your English teacher and your village people wey no relent for your matter. Fuktard oshi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

cheesy cheesy No be only woLe Soyenka, you sabi pass Shakespeare sef.
Dude, what should have pained you is the betraying spirit of your English teacher and your village people wey no relent for your matter. Fuktard oshi. cheesy
shame on ur parent 4 burnin u.
Akpa amu ezi
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
shame on ur parent 4 burnin u.
Akpa amu ezi

Na you your parents burn, big shame on them for burning your sense.
Na born my parent born me.
Clown, you and Mr Spellz, I no sabi who get sense pass. Oya go and play with sand. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Na you your parents burn, big shame on them for burning your sense.
Na born my parent born me.
Clown, you and Mr Spellz, I no sabi who get sense pass. Oya go and play with sand. cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes d sand in ur moda dirty ikpu
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
yes d sand in ur moda dirty ikpu

Na the dirty smelling pssy of your ancestors wey give birth to your grandmother wey give birth to your mother wey give birth to you get sand. Na from your mama pssy sand take enter your brain, that's why your brain dey malfunction.
Boy, I gat things to do now, go and play with Mr. Spells, that's your mate. cheesy Clown.
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Na the dirty smelling pssy of your ancestors wey give birth to your grandmother wey give birth to your mother wey give birth to you get sand. Na from your mama pssy sand take enter your brain, that's why your brain dey malfunction.
Boy, I gat things to do now, go and play with Mr. Spells, that's your mate. cheesy Clown.
I pity ur moda
She is too dirty.DAT her dirty ikpu kill ur fada n his 2 broad DAT is forkin ur moda
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Uwaomaokey(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Preye1599:
I live in bayelsa and Bobos are some street Boys, usually coordinated by men in their 30's or 40's,I think it is an indigineous cult group

Nice Info. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by arnold123: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
dainformant:
The Bayelsa State Volunteer Security Outfit, at the early hours of Monday 19th of November 2018, arrested two cultists in connection with the murder of one Godday Ayama from Ndoro town in Ekeremo Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

Junior Jowell Ayibabara, a native of Oruma town in Ogbia LGA, was caught at hospital road and later confessed to be a member of the Bobos confraternity.

Nathaniel Godwin from Emarada town in UDU LGA, Delta State, was arrested following the confessions of Junior Jowell that he's in possession of their guns and other weapons used for operation.

Nathaniel was also identified as a member of the Bobos confraternity and they were all handed over to the anti-cultism unit, Bayelsa Police command.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/2-dreaded-cultists-apprehended-over-victims-murder-in-bayelsa-photos.html
do dem 2 polio inflicted zagamentos look like they could kill a healthy and normal human being? News looks silly sha........ Hmmmmmm, innocent people accused probably......
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Edoziesmart(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Bobos confra? grin surely an ofshoot of Vikings or KKK/Axemen undecided

MTN

Of shoot of Vikings.
They speaks the same slangs like Vikings.
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Edoziesmart(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Waiter give this dude two bottles of Heineken and two plates of nkwobo for winning award of the most savagery comment today.

But to be candid with you, that dude is messed up with his poor English up bringing.
I believe the yediot might be in his 20's, yet he can't make a simple sentence with good grammar.

I weep for children of the next century because they will be worst than these set of teens now.

BTW the rate kids are flooding nairaland these days is becoming alarming.
#SMH
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Edoziesmart:

Waiter give this dude two bottles of Heineken and two plates of nkwobo for winning award of the most savagery comment today.

But to be candid with you, that dude is messed up with his poor English up bringing.
I believe the yediot might be in his 20's, yet he can't make a simple sentence with good grammar.

I weep for children of the next century because they will be worst than these set of teens now.

BTW the rate kids are flooding nairaland these days is becoming alarming.
#SMH

Lol. No mind the boy, it's been over 1yr I met a person like him last especially with his poor spelling and grammar. Lots of mudafukas in this country.
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 22, 2018
DavSagacity:
This guy leg no complete...yet e went to join Secret cult...

His leg no complete lol
Re: 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Killed A Farmer In Ekiti Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Kuje Prison Escapee, Abubakar Mohammed Sadiq, Arrested In Kano (Photos) / Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.