Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Room Self Contained In Surulere - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Room Self Contained In Surulere (1625 Views)

Cheapest Areas To Rent A Self Contained In Lagos Mainland / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / For Sale : An Hostel Building Of Self Contained In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Room Self Contained In Surulere by Puya: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Looking for a roommate to share a self contained in surulere

Proximity to the island and other places..

Agent and commission has been settled
Rent is 180k

So you'll be paying half which is 90k
It's pay and move in

Interested working class ladies should send a pm

PS: Lady must be a Christian and Igbo.
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Puya:

Rent is 180k

It's pay and move in

Hi, good day. I am a guy, so I guess I don't fit in. However, I would like you to link me with the agent who got you the self contain apartment for 180k in surulere. I am really in need of a place around surulere on that same budget. Thank you.

Pls 180k including agency and agreement o, or better still an apartment where I don't need to pay agency fee, just cost of rent. Thanks once again
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by Bimpsyyyyy: 3:11am On Nov 22, 2018
I also need the agent number
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by Puya: 5:22am On Nov 22, 2018
DeltaBachelor:

Hi, good day. I am a guy, so I guess I don't fit in. However, I would like you to link me with the agent who got you the self contain apartment for 180k in surulere. I am really in need of a place around surulere on that same budget. Thank you.

Pls 180k including agency and agreement o, or better still an apartment where I don't need to pay agency fee, just cost of rent. Thanks once again
Lol..

You can't get an apartment for 180k including agent and agreement in surulere unless you're looking out for just single rooms with no bathroom and toilet or kitchen inside/ face me I face you type of houses..

You will need to up your budget to 250k or look in other areas..
Searching for an apartment where you don't need to pay agent fees nah by luck in this lagos. Unless you know someone who wants to move out of his apartment so you just replace him or that someone knows someone e.t.c

Good luck..
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by Purplelover(f): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Puya:

Rent is 180k

It's pay and move in

Pls were in surulere?
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by Puya: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Purplelover:

Pls were in surulere?
Lawanson
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2018
OK bro. Thanks
Puya:

Lol..

You can't get an apartment for 180k including agent and agreement in surulere unless you're looking out for just single rooms with no bathroom and toilet or kitchen inside/ face me I face you type of houses..

You will need to up your budget to 250k or look in other areas..
Searching for an apartment where you don't need to pay agent fees nah by luck in this lagos. Unless you know someone who wants to move out of his apartment so you just replace him or that someone knows someone e.t.c

Good luck..
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by Kookny(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2019
Puya:

Close to ojuelegba under bridge..

Hi!

I tried sending u email, didn’t go through... could u pls pm me?
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by Katsuke: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Please resend Mail..
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by churchee: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2019
I am also looking for a roommate to split rent, the house must be around Yaba, Ojuelegba, Mushin, Jibowu and Shomolu axes.

The budget is 200-250k and male roommates only.

The person should be ready to make payment on or before 30th November.
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by churchee: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2019
DeltaBachelor:

I am also in need of a room urgently in same Surulere and a roommate as well.

My budget is 270k to be shared, in case you want to collabo.
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by Filason: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Looking for a roommate who would be interested in us pattering to get an apartment in a neat, quiet environment (which usually costs more).

I'm considering Surulere, Yaba (or any other place that is cool and accessible to the Island). My budget is N250k. So with additional N250k we can get something nice (even if a 1 bedroom flat).

I have till middle of December to settle this. Anyone interested should send me a message (number in my profile).
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by GraceIzuchukwu: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Puya:

Rent is 180k

It's pay and move in

Please am interested, hope it's still vacant

Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by GraceIzuchukwu: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Puya:

Please i am interested, i am a christian and i am Igbo, hope it is still vacant
Re: Room Self Contained In Surulere by mhizzcherry(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hi,I noticed you are looking for a roommate, I need one too,we can look for a place together. My WhatsApp number is 08154491154
GraceIzuchukwu:

Please i am interested, i am a christian and i am Igbo, hope it is still vacant

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Will It Cost Me To Deck This Building? / To Let . 3,2 Bed @ Anthony : 3,2 Bed Valley Estate Ikeja.cement B/stop / Superb 6 Bedroom Mansion For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.