Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Need A Decent Hall Or Venue For My Wedding (must Include A/c)--Lagos Ofcourse! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Decent Hall Or Venue For My Wedding (must Include A/c)--Lagos Ofcourse! (874 Views)

No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / My Wedding Pictures - Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Decent Hall Or Venue For My Wedding (must Include A/c)--Lagos Ofcourse! by bee444: 12:41am On Jul 27, 2010
Me wedding is fast approaching and haven't yet got a venue for the reception party. I need a state of the art venue with a/c and stage, very spacious and well equipped. I also would want the surrounding to be tiled. Preferably, the one with a car park.

My max budget would be #300,000 but would want to spend less.

Lest I forget, I would appreciate if anyone could tell me how much it will cost for the likes 9ice or Sunny Nnaji!

Tanx
Re: Need A Decent Hall Or Venue For My Wedding (must Include A/c)--Lagos Ofcourse! by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2010
Re: Need A Decent Hall Or Venue For My Wedding (must Include A/c)--Lagos Ofcourse! by bee444: 6:35am On Jul 27, 2010
chaircover:

No disrespect but You want a hall for under 300k yet you have the money to invite 9ice to play at your party. Even in Ibadan good top class halls are at the 1 million Mark.

Anyway my little advise is that you find a hall reletively close to your wedding service if you dont want to hold your reception in your car due to Lagos traffic jams.

You sound like someone who needs a wedding planner.

grin, E don tey wey I don leave home o. Not sure about the price of anything in 9ja. As for 9ice, just enquiring how much it would cost to secure his service.
Re: Need A Decent Hall Or Venue For My Wedding (must Include A/c)--Lagos Ofcourse! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Mums To Be Or Friends Of Mums To Be / Why Do You Beat You Children When They Go To Your Neighbour's House / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.