Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election (694 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / Onnoghen: Buhari Leading Nigeria Into Chaos —olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerians on average have the lowest IQ in the world, due to the destruction of the education system by the thieving, corrupt and useless ruling elite represented by Buhari and Atiku.
The leaders responsible for making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world and the seen as the most corrupt country in the world, are the expected saviors to take Nigeria into the 21st century to compete with UK,USA and Germany in this era of globalisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2018
Front page lalastiscala
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Is04970: 5:15am On Nov 22, 2018
I agree with this.
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 22, 2018
Is04970:
I agree with this.
Low average IQ Nigerians expect Atiku and Buhari to turn Nigeria to my adopted country Holland, smh.

Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari and Atiku if they were in Holland will not even be appointed to be in charge of cleaning the toilet, yet they are seen as leaders to take Nigeria into the 21st century, smh.
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 23, 2018
cry
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by irrefragable: 3:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Where the fvck is your source?
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 23, 2018
irrefragable:
Where the fvck is your source?
You want the truth, you can't handle the truth.
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by RussianKGB: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2018
dutchbruv:

Lol. Funny enuff u haven't even crossed d boundary of your interior local village in upper ngwa yet ure here posting random pictures of where u wish u could be in ur dreams. Don't let Atiku n buhari be ur problem. Get a life first.
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2018
RussianKGB:

Lol. Funny enuff u haven't even crossed d boundary of your interior local village in upper ngwa yet ure here posting random pictures of where u wish u could be in ur dreams. Don't let Atiku n buhari be ur problem. Get a life first.
I have travelled to Germany,UK,Netherlands,USA,Belgium and Canada brah.
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Mace0lane: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2018
dutchbruv:
Nigerians on average have the lowest IQ in the world, due to the destruction of the education system by the thieving, corrupt and useless ruling elite represented by Buhari and Atiku.
The leaders responsible for making Nigeria the poverty capital of the world and the seen as the most corrupt country in the world, are the expected saviors to take Nigeria into the 21st century to compete with UK,USA and Germany in this era of globalisation.
True to an extent but for me I rather blame the other incompetent contestants in the race. If they are competent enough outwitting Buhari n Atiku should not be a problem. In my book they are simply not capable and not ready to pay their dues.

Buhari waited almost 16 years to achieve his ambition while Atiku is still at. Some deluded ones believe because they once worked at the CBN they deserve to be the president of the country. More foolish ones that can not even express themselves on TV also want to be president. Very few were able to sell their idea without building structures or maybe they are just building for the future.
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by irrefragable: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2018
dutchbruv:

I'm just asking for your source, where you got this information from. Or did you just concoct this on your own?
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
irrefragable:
I'm just asking for your source, where you got this information from. Or did you just concoct this on your own?
http://www.evolveandascend.com/2014/04/08/201448countries-with-the-lowest-and-highest-iqs/
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by babyfaceafrica: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Aba made source
You can't handle the truth. Which other in the world supports the leaders that turned the country into the poverty capital of the world and the most corrupt country in the world.
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by speedyGonzales: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
IQ is a shiit test that is skewed towards people that have formal education, in others words, it is not an objective measure of intelligence.

But I agree with you to the notion that poor access to education and information in general is responsible for making two of the least qualified candidates to lead the nation, to becoming the default top two choices for Nigerians.

I also feel you cannot discount the reality that rigging, may also be a factor which nudges people, to choose the two people most capable of rigging themselves in to office.
Re: Low Average IQ Reason Atiku And Buhari Leading Contenders In 2019 Election by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
speedyGonzales:
IQ is a shit test that is skewed towards people that have formal education, in others words, it is not an objective measure of intelligence.

But I agree with you to the notion that poor access to education and information in general is responsible for making two of the least qualified candidates to lead a nation being top two choice to Nigerians.
Low average IQ is responsible brah

(1) (Reply)

Moment Of Truth - Akha Crisis: Godwill Akpabio Again / VIDEO: Nigerian Soldiers In High Spirit Years Before Metele Attack / The Video That Got Deji Adeyanj Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.