Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu (25746 Views)

Advice To Unemployed Graduates / Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Bizmagnet: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2018
The country that God has made to be a blessing to all is now working in the reverse due to bad leadership right from the onset. It takes high level patriotism and courage to look at yourself and call yourself a Nigerian.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses.

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven?
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by CowHard: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2018
Ugwuanyi has finished Enugu state!!!
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by GenFunction: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2018
chai,na wa lo
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Sleekfingers: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmmmm. There are lots of unemployable graduates roaming around....na just certificates them get ....nothing dey their heads....

Lazy youth...

1 Like

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by hightempo(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Being unemployed is not the problem, the problem is supporting Buhari where as he's the architect of you being unemployed.

If this is not foolishness in conjunction with stupidity, then what is it?
it is shared madness, nonsensical, insanity @ its peak, epitome of cluelessness and insensitivity.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by MicroBox: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2018
Where do they want to be employ to, or by who. To which organization or company..?
It must begin with the youth's ability to project into the future.
Choose credible leaders with great vision and good manifesto.
Sorry to say but Buhari is still the fair contender among them all. ATIKU government will suffer a setback by western collaborators which are already pointing fingers at him. He will inturn approach China for help on economical growth.
China will use it to their own advantage and turn Nigeria to a dumping ground of their innovations and finished products rendering Nigeria manufacturing sector to almost zero.
China are known worldwide for unethical trade engagement.
..... Let forget about politic and do the maths......
#ISTANDWITHBETTERNIGERIANOTBUHARI
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by canalily(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Lizilicious:
Na wah ooo...
hw cn we talk to each other?
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by qanda: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Choi. If you are a member of this association, do yourself some good by downloading Q and A App from Playstore.. so you can stand a chance of joining the labour force sooner than later.

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Ebios:
Here in Bayelsa, somebody brought this association but after having some registered members( including me) l didn't hear anything again.
Some Nigerian guys and fraud eehhh!
E be like 5 and 6
Do u mean u registered with money? Hw dem go dey collect money frm ppl wey no get job?
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Smile4daddy(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Being unemployed is not the problem, the problem is supporting Buhari where as he's the architect of you being unemployed.

If this is not foolishness in conjunction with stupidity, then what is it?
And you think they were all employed before now and Buhari came in and make them Unemployed?

Frustrated plp keep blaming PMB to be responsible for their miserable life.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2018
chai, the end is near
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by SammyT95(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2018
gisthabit:
I was on a trip at enugu and guess what, I saw a signpost of the Association of Unemployed graduates of Nigeria.
I did not know that the unemployment has gotten to this level.

Pathetic
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by kernniejay(m): 11:55am On Nov 22, 2018
Another of that signboard should be erected over there, close to Aso Rock gate.

Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Bsingle(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Everything and association in this Nigeria grin grin
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by J2381: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
No be small thing oh. Choi!
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Ayobami7(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
na wa o
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Seandisputed(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This is really bad. But make una self stop to born born upandan.

Whatever economic gains we make as a nation is offset by the spiralling population. We should really consider enforcing birth control.
I know say e no go work sha. I just dey dream.
But we're not up to the population of China na
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Tijay90(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
I'm not understanding how some people's brain work on this thread... They have something like this in developed places where you leave your credentials till there's an opening...I bet Nigeria can never do that... Sabi sabi(in the name of connection) has kee you people.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Ranchhoddas: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seandisputed:

But we're not up to the population of China na
You think every graduate in China is employed?
China has one-child policy and you can only have two kids if you are an only child.

Go figure!
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by mechanics(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
hmmmmm, they are unemployed but we're able to rent a house and construct a sign board, that's funny.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by AJohnnasa(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
alignacademy:
Are they implying that they are comfortable in their unemployed state?

What would be their objective: to make life better for unemployed graduates?

How will they get association dues from their members?

This has to be a joke...

I think your skipped their motto.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by danuzochukwu: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
I think it's a very good developement, because that will offer them a better opportunity to meet and chart a way forward for themselves and connections to job opportunities.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
papiwyte:
I stand with BUHARI tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Buhary has no ideas to grow even a one room lock up shop business How can he grow Nigeria
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Seandisputed(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You think every graduate in China is employed?
China has one-child policy and you can only have two kids if you are an only child.

Go figure!
I know all these you're saying
I'm just trying to let you know population is not the main excuse, that was why i cited China.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Ranchhoddas: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seandisputed:

I know all these you're saying
I'm just trying to let you know population is not the main excuse, that was why i cited China.
Population is the main excuse. You will not record economic growth if you keep canceling out the gains you make by producing more mouths.
There might be other factors but as far as unemployment is concerned, this is probably the most important.

Too many graduates!
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
AJohnnasa:
I think your skipped their motto.

"Empowering the unemployed" ?

Brother, please!

Don't you know how VAGUE that word empowerment is? (Perhaps that's why it is easily exploited by politicians...and scam artists)

What sort of help are you really expecting from a congregration of helpless people?

Their chosen name seems to suggest that being an unemployed graduate is some kind of professional status

I hope this is a WhatsApp joke

I certainly won't advise anyone serious about progress in life to join such an association...
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Ebios(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
sherylbakky:

Do u mean u registered with money? Hw dem go dey collect money frm ppl wey no get job?
Yes oh. l had to register wit 1k because they were saying that only registered members would be identified when the government listens to them. That was 2010/11 period.
Up til now, no news abt dat.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Seandisputed(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Population is the main excuse. You will not record economic growth if you keep canceling out the gains you make by producing more mouths.
There might be other factors but as far as unemployment is concerned, this is probably the most important.

Too many graduates!
Countries in the world with highest level of unemployment are not densely populated as you would think..do you know that?
Overpopulation is not the main cause of Unemployment but still a major factor.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Ranchhoddas: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seandisputed:

Countries in the world with highest level of unemployment are not densely populated as you would think..do you know that?
Overpopulation is not the main cause of Unemployment but still a major factor.
You are taking population in isolation.
What you should do is take population to GDP ratio and see if countries with lowest ratios do not have serious unemployment problems.
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by Seandisputed(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You are taking population in isolation.
What you should do is take population to GDP ratio and see if countries with lowest ratios do not have serious unemployment problems.
Now you're talking
Re: Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu by tizteezy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lizilicious:
Na wah ooo...
Lizz
Please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 / What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? / N-Power: Device Delivery Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.