Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,284 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku (631 Views)

Obi Says He Won, Atiku Says He Won - An Election With No Loser / Buhari Won Atiku’s Ward With Votes From Cameroonians – Femi Falana / Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by feddis(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has maintained that the battle for the soul of Nigeria must be won.

Atiku stated this while calling for reflection, ahead of his birthday on November 25.

In a statement made available to journalists by his Media Adviser, Paul Ibe, the former vice-president said a time like this required a sharp focus on rescuing Nigeria from the economic crisis and global ignominy.

Atiku, therefore, enjoined his family, friends and associates to withhold from placing adverts to congratulate him.

Instead, he advised them to convert their funds for adverts and congratulatory messages in the media, into charity organisations of their choice, such as orphanages.

He said, “These times call for sober reflection and prayer, rather than merriment and jollification. These times require a laser-sharp focus on rescuing Nigeria from the economic crisis and global ignominy.

“These times must be dedicated solely to the task of getting Nigeria working again, on JOBS (Jobs, Opportunities, Being United and Security). The time for celebration will definitely come. But, first of all, the battle for the soul of our nation must be won.”

Atiku further appealed to Nigerians, to keep him constantly in their prayers on his birthday and afterwards, adding that “the battle truly belongs to the Almighty God.”

By Ifreke Inyang
Source : http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/22/2019-battle-nigeria-must-won-atiku/
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by richidinho(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2018
A very humble character who love this nation so much

Godbless Alh. Atiku Abubakar, the wazirin Adamawa with about 100,000 workforce in his payroll even as a private citizen

A man with good plans instead of fake promises

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by StillX10(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2018
That's it our next President

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by lucy10(f): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2018
The battle to rescue Nigeria will surely be won come 2019, Nigeria will not seize join you in making sure that Nigeria gets working again. You have our prayers, support and vote.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by footysport22: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
The battle for Nigeria must be won. Says Atiku

WHAT BATTLE IS THAT?

Battle to finally sell NNPC to themselves and finally control Nigeria as they wish.

Battle to continue importation of petrol ( This is where the real enemies are).

Battle to Refill account of politicians who are going broke e.g Saraki

Have you asked yourself why Obasanjo, Danjuma, Ibb are suddenly behind this international thief-thief?

Reason, they will loose their access to oil wells if Buhari win second term.

WHO WILL LOOSE MOSTLY IF ATIKU WIN??

(1) DANGOTE! All this "biggest refinery in Africa" will not see day light.

The only reason his Refinery will see day life is if he(DANGOTE) accept to sell his crude oil products at the same price with the imported crude products.

(2) SOUTH-WEST! This zone will see Pepper. We supported Jonathan but he showed us pepper.

What will happen when this criminal win? YORUBA RONU

(3). NIGERIA! We Nigerians ain't suffering now. Wait till Atiku achieve his goal. You will need 'Ghana must go' bag to pack money when you are going to buy Close up.

Nigeria gave Atiku, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki and others 16 years to rule and make us proud. What happened after 16 years? They stole all our wealth without meaningful infrastructure.

NO GOOD ROOD.

NO RAILWAY

ELECTRICITY WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT (If you are enjoying electricity now and want to deny this, bro/sis you will be electrocuted before 2018 election).

ATIKU WANTED TO BECOME PRESIDENT CAUSE HE HAS BECOME A CHANGED MAN.

LOL. Mr Atiku a changed man? I guess Obasanjo is a changed man. I guess Saraki is a changed man.

WARNING:: Ipob youths should not quote me. Pls. I don't argue with illetrate. Yes, I said illetrate. I'm not talking about sensible Igbo men and women. Igbos are not "iPob". ipob consist of the illetrate Igbos. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by selectedhero(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by Bizmagnet: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2018
Where is the battle taking place abeg? Who is the refree?

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses.

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven?
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by id911(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
feddis:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has maintained that the battle for the soul of Nigeria must be won.

Atiku stated this while calling for reflection, ahead of his birthday on November 25.

In a statement made available to journalists by his Media Adviser, Paul Ibe, the former vice-president said a time like this required a sharp focus on rescuing Nigeria from the economic crisis and global ignominy.

Atiku, therefore, enjoined his family, friends and associates to withhold from placing adverts to congratulate him.

Instead, he advised them to convert their funds for adverts and congratulatory messages in the media, into charity organisations of their choice, such as orphanages.

He said, “These times call for sober reflection and prayer, rather than merriment and jollification. These times require a laser-sharp focus on rescuing Nigeria from the economic crisis and global ignominy.

“These times must be dedicated solely to the task of getting Nigeria working again, on JOBS (Jobs, Opportunities, Being United and Security). The time for celebration will definitely come. But, first of all, the battle for the soul of our nation must be won.”

Atiku further appealed to Nigerians, to keep him constantly in their prayers on his birthday and afterwards, adding that “the battle truly belongs to the Almighty God.”

By Ifreke Inyang
Source : http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/22/2019-battle-nigeria-must-won-atiku/

The battle must be won because most Nigerians have regretted putting the economy in the hands of those who lack leadership skills and have never manage anything in their lives.

From next year, our economy would be handed over to H.E Atiku Abubakar because he's an experienced pilot who'll navigate the Nigerian ship safely and timely to her destination.

Nigerians are lucky to have such a huge asset like Alhaji Atiku. God bless Atiku for his willingness to rescue us from the doldrums we are currently in

1 Like

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by feddis(m): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Be reasonable

footysport22:

WHAT BATTLE IS THAT?

Battle to finally sell NNPC to themselves and finally control Nigeria as they wish.

Have you asked yourself why Obasanjo, Danjuma, Ibb are suddenly behind this international thief-thief?

The only reason his Refinery will see day life is if he(DANGOTE) accept to sell his crude oil products at the same price with the imported crude products.

(2) SOUTH-WEST! This zone will see Pepper. We supported Jonathan but he showed us pepper.

(3). NIGERIA! We Nigerians ain't suffering now. Wait till Atiku achieve his goal. You will need 'Ghana must go' bag to pack money when you are going to buy Close up.

Nigeria gave Atiku, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Saraki and others 16 years to rule and make us proud. What happened after 16 years? They stole all our wealth without meaningful infrastructure.

NO GOOD ROOD.

NO RAILWAY

ELECTRICITY WAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT (If you are enjoying electricity now and want to deny this, bro/sis you will be electrocuted before 2018 election).

LOL. Mr Atiku a changed man? I guess Obasanjo is a changed man. I guess Saraki is a changed man.

WARNING:: Ipob youth should not quote me. Pls. I don't argue with illetrates. Yes, I said illetrates. I'm not talking about sensible Igbo men and women. Igbos are not "iPob". ipob consist of the illetrates Igbos. THANKS
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by MeanChris(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2018
footysport22:

WARNING:: Ipob youth should not quote me. Pls. I don't argue with illetrates. Yes, I said illetrates. I'm not talking about sensible Igbo men and women. Igbos are not "iPob". ipob consist of the illetrates Igbos. THANKS

Oga it's "illiterate"

Who's the dunce now? embarassed
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by footysport22: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2018
MeanChris:

Oga it's "illiterate"

Who's the dunce now? embarassed

Corrected!

But sir, can you define illiterate?

I'm not an American. Don't expect me to speak other country language perfectly.

I speak Yoruba fluently.

Please don't forget to define illiterate. GOODBYE

1 Like

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by MeanChris(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
footysport22:

Corrected!

But sir, can you define illiterate?

I'm not an American. Don't expect me to speak other country language perfectly.

I speak Yoruba fluently.

Please don't forget to define illiterate. GOODBYE

You and all you Buhari supporters are the one and only definition of illiterates cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by footysport22: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2018
MeanChris:

You and all you Buhari supporters are the one and only definition of illiterates cheesy

That shows you are illiterate.

Educate yourself with the picture below. Have a wonderful day.

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by Racoon(m): 11:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerians that truly have this country @ heart will help see to it.We'll keep changing the leadership until we get it right.Welcome sir.

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by omoelerin1: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2018
id911:

The battle must be won because most Nigerians have regretted putting the economy in the hands of those who lack leadership skills and have never manage anything in their lives.

From next year, our economy would be handed over to H.E Atiku Abubakar because he's an experienced pilot who'll navigate the Nigerian ship safely and timely to her destination.

Nigerians are lucky to have such a huge asset like Alhaji Atiku. God bless Atiku for his willingness to rescue us from the doldrums we are currently in
Are you people not ashamed over these ridiculous things you're doing because of political nonsense.. Many Nigerians are suffering from low level mentality.
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by id911(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2018
omoelerin1:
Are you people not ashamed over these ridiculous things you're doing because of political nonsense.. Many Nigerians are suffering from low level mentality.

My brother, we are really ashamed of the terrible situation of things in our country today. Our institutions have be destroyed, press freedom is curtailed, impunity is the other of the day, millions of job losses, insecurity, disregard for the Rule of Law and other vices. Sadly, no one seems to be in charge.

We are determined to correct the wrongs of the past because mistakes are a fact of life. With Atiku, things would be done differently and we'd get our country working again

1 Like

Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by netpro(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2018
You mean Atiku's battle to auction and loot Nigeria. grin grin

God forbid!
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by omoelerin1: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2018
id911:

My brother, we are really ashamed of the terrible situation of things in our country today. Our institutions have be destroyed, press freedom is curtailed, impunity is the other of the day, millions of job losses, insecurity, disregard for the Rule of Law and other vices. Sadly, no one seems to be in charge.

We are determined to correct the wrongs of the past because mistakes are a fact of life. With Atiku, things would be done differently and we'd get our country working again
Get out.
Immediately peter obi was nominated as atiku running mate, you became haywire.
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by MeanChris(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2018
footysport22:

That shows you are illiterate.

Educate yourself with the picture below. Have a wonderful day.

Oga go rest

You are "an" illiterate

EOD
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by asfrank(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
by 17th of Feb next year, these questions will be answered. but from what I see, discussions on the elections has been clearly polarised. the West is for APC, the East for PDP, at least on this forum. my advice to those of you wasting ur energy nd time looking for d most provocative words, to counter those with different opinion is that: Elections are not won online. Nigerian politicians are not worth it, I don't see the need for all these names calling. the chance for u to meet a fellow memenber on this forum is far more than you meeting Buhari or Atiku. I think people should be more civil while projecting their candidates. the states where OBJ, GEJ, PMB come from.are not different from others in terms of infrastructure, some states are even far better off, so when u.guys insult urself over people who don't even give much concern abt u I feel sorry for dis over so called Leaders of Tomorrow.
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by id911(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=omoelerin1 post=73200542]
Re: 2019: Battle For Nigeria Must Be Won – Atiku by haladadon: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
footysport22:

WHAT BATTLE IS THAT?

NO GOOD ROOD.

NO RAILWAY

WARNING:: Ipob youths should not quote me. Pls. I don't argue with illetrate. Yes, I said illetrate. I'm not talking about sensible Igbo men and women. Igbos are not "iPob". ipob consist of the illetrate Igbos. THANKS

do you know that Atiku is a partner in dangote cement?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Appoint Regina Daniels Nollywood Youth Coordinator In Atiku’s Campaign Team / Vice Presidential Lies!!! Plane Crash A "Script" To Draw Sympathy / EU Reacts To Gov El-rufai’s Threat To Foreigners, Reveals Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.