Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,594 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku (1655 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by celinajumbo11(f): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pray for me as my Birthday Wishes, Atiku Tells Supporters

https://presidentatikuabubakar..com/2018/11/pray-for-me-as-my-birthday-wishes-atiku_22.html

https://letsgetnigeriaworkingagain..com/2018/11/pray-for-me-as-my-birthday-wishes-atiku.html

H.E Atiku Abubakar and the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has enjoined his family, friends, and associates to withhold from placing adverts to congratulate him on his 72nd birthday coming up on November 25.
The Former Vice President of Nigeria, made this known through a press statement made available by his media aide, Paul Ibe.

“With utmost humility and appreciation of their good intentions, the Waziri Adamawa would prefer if his well-wishers instead channeled their funds for adverts and congratulatory messages in the media, into charity organizations of their choice, such as orphanages.”

“Atiku Abubakar understands clearly that birthdays are a time of celebration, of looking back and thanking God for life, for achievements and milestones, and for great expectations of a more glorious future to come. He is also painfully aware that, at this time, many Nigerians have little to celebrate: the millions who are out of jobs, the civil servants who are owed months of salaries, the indigenes of villages and towns across Nigeria whose daily reality is violent insurgency or spontaneous attacks, the tens of millions whose dire economic circumstances have earned Nigeria the shameful title of the world’s extreme poverty capital of the world to mention but a few.”

“These times call for sober reflection and prayer, rather than extreme merriment and jollification. These times require laser sharp focus on rescuing Nigeria from economic crisis and global ignominy. These times must be dedicated solely to the task of getting Nigeria working again, on JOBS (Jobs, Opportunities, Being United and Security).”

“The time for celebration will definitely come. But, first of all, the battle for the soul of our nation must be won.”

Atiku Abubakar thanks Nigerians for their overwhelming support of his quest to lead our great country out of darkness into light in 2019.”

“He humbly asks that they, please, keep him constantly in their prayers, on his birthday and afterwards, for the battle truly belongs to the Almighty God.”

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by midolian(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
I pray you enjoy find contentment in your loot and leave this forcefully deflowered girl called Nigeria alone.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by selectedhero(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
All Nigerians got your back Sir.

Oga above, you seem to understand deflowering well o.
Next level indeed. Is the level going to be about another form of deflowering?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by Pubichairs(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
There will be no government like Yar adua and Gej's regime ...these ones are just zombies ..looking for whom to loot

I wish Yar Adua ..never died�

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by J2381: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bla bla bla.
Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
midolian:
I pray you enjoy find contentment in your loot and leave this forcefully deflowered girl called Nigeria alone.

You mean the Ganduje loot abi? Or the Osinbanjo rice loot? Or the Ikoyi money loot? Abi the 3.8million per month feeding? Or the grass cutter looting? Which one exactly sir?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by Sirjamo: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
It's your Ipobian IDPs that will pray for you, as for me, I don't pray for thieves

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by EricBloodAxe: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Next president of Nigeria. If the lifeless one resists the transitioning of a new government, his body and soul will be transitioned to the next level insha allah.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by diamondproff: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Most Affordable ICT Solution Strictly for NGOs GUARANTEED You Can’t Get Elsewhere

A strong online presence is one of the things that non-profits simply can’t do without. You need a great website to make your voice heard on the web. Even if you have little or no budget for a website, you can still create an effective site.
With this, we provide solutions that can further help genuine NGOs put smiles on faces that truly need them

What You Get!

- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
- 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
- Unlimited Hosting Space

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by PassingShot(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Failure staring Atiku in the face
Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Waziri Adamawa, champion of plunderers, I fervently pray that God gives you the fortitude to gracefully concede defeat to PMB in the coming elections, that the pain of defeat be as bearable as possible. It is well with you as you enjoy the rest of your previous loot. Ameeeenn!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by Bizmagnet: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
It is well with you.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by success1smyn(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
Not only our prayers but our vote also. And by God's grace u shall have both

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pubichairs:
There will be no government like Yar adua and Gej's regime ...these ones are just zombies ..looking for whom to loot

I wish Yar Adua ..never died�
Which Jonathan are u calling?
Someone that had the opportunity to continue the template and road map of Yar'adua to make Nigeria a better place, he changed everything and turned Nigeria to something else.

Most people always talk about prices of things between Jonathan and now, how about we compare the prices of petrol and other things, plus economic stability during Yar'adua and Jonathan regime?

I'm talking about two people from same party, same government but yet he didn't continue with the reforms documents of Yar'adua because he wants the glory.
I will never praise Jonathan because he failed.

Lemme not just mention Buhari, that one is beyond failure.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
He must think all Nigerians are gullible emotional zombies like his foolish minions on the forum. cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by zlantanfan: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Desperado is combining every strategy from religious exploitation to poverty exploitation to lies and deceit.

Thief's always share these traits
Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by iluvdonjazzy: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
my prayer for you is that you win 2019 election.
Re: BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku by mankan2k7(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
May u become d next president next year

(1) (Reply)

"You Can't Shut Down Your Shop And Be Chasing Criminal" - Peter Obi / A Nairalander Breaches Osibanjo's Security To Deliver His Message / Gazette Or Not, Southern States Never Had Grazing Routes. Routes Were In North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.