Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Tgc-magazine Poll: The Most Girl-child Friendly Presidential Candidate 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tgc-magazine Poll: The Most Girl-child Friendly Presidential Candidate 2019? (349 Views)

"I Will Rather Die Than Vote Tinubu": Adamu Garba's Twitter Poll & The Reactions / Tunde Oladunjoye: Tinubu Is The Most Media-friendly Presidential Candidate / Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tgc-magazine Poll: The Most Girl-child Friendly Presidential Candidate 2019? by fontv1: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Who is Nigeria Most Girl-Child ( or Female Rights) Friendly Presidential Candidate in 2019?

The Girl-Child Magazine (TCG) needs your opinion based on their policies and manifestos in respect to the girl-child care and their social development ?

Source:
Link to the Poll : https://thegirlchild.com.ng/2018/11/22/who-is-nigeria-most-girl-child-or-female-rights-friendly-presidential-candidate-in-2019/

Re: Tgc-magazine Poll: The Most Girl-child Friendly Presidential Candidate 2019? by fontv1: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
The girl child magazine
Re: Tgc-magazine Poll: The Most Girl-child Friendly Presidential Candidate 2019? by lasmile(f): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Whichever way Atiku stands out the most Girl-child friendly presidential candidate, not saying this because I am a woman but because he has proven to be the man for the people which includes every women. Waoo very easy to cast my vote sha, I wish the election be done online this way.

1 Like

Re: Tgc-magazine Poll: The Most Girl-child Friendly Presidential Candidate 2019? by lasmile(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
lasmile:
Whichever way Atiku stands out the most Girl-child friendly presidential candidate, not saying this because I am a woman but because he has proven to be the man for the people which includes every women. Waoo very easy to cast my vote sha, I wish the election be done online this way.
Lolzzz, APC is still giving up episodes of an unending drama
Re: Tgc-magazine Poll: The Most Girl-child Friendly Presidential Candidate 2019? by lasmile(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Which way Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Demolished Market Deities, Ghosts Torments Rochas Okorocha / Words On Marble / Nigerian Soldiers In Metele Rants At The Corruption In NA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.