Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President (20410 Views)

Ebonyi Monarchs Dump Buhari 2 Days After Endorsement, Backs Atiku / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Nature8(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sirheny007:
So sad.
We live in a country where our progress, peace and collective development depends on the illiterate and religion-induced choices of millions of illiterate and brainwashed millions of Almajiris.
so the thief Atiku or Buhari will be a healthier choice? You should be thankful to these so called illiterates because this singular act has made them seem more educated than the rest of Nigeria. We need to boycott both PDP and APC'.
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Gangster1ms: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
☹☻☠
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Officialpdpnig: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lmao Atiku has entered thinking corner.

These arewa youth can only seriously dent Atikus votes but not Buhari
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by patrickvince4u: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
I stand with Sowore.

#TeamTakeItBackMovement

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Shookonekilla: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
[s]
iammo:
Northerners sabi play politics walai, unlike some dull elders that wants to put all their eggs in atiku's basket and not fearing if it gets looted. You must welcome all aspirant equally to your land, give your conditions and secretly vote whoever you feel can deliver on your request. Most especially never ever give 97% of your bloc vote to someone
[/s]

Shut up

TAlking nonsense
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by emperorgeoffrey: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
this arewa nonsense don't even worth my attention. Bunch of ignorant fools
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Enemyofpeace: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
They are deceiving the man, not me
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by israelmao(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Don't mind them,they are Atikulated in style.
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Lordofthewest(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Your head is there jare#Sowore2019.
patrickvince4u:
I stand with Sowore.

#TeamTakeItBackMovement

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Iamgrey5(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
myettiallah:
I am ashamed of my fellow northerners, how we the northerners be supporting our slaves for presidency....
I am just ashamed of some of these people...
The southwest should be serving us not the other way round
All those articulating Nko

cheesy
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Godons1: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cloned Arewa group, like the fake Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin

Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by IbrahimDamola: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
iammo:
Northerners sabi play politics walai, unlike some dull elders that wants to put all their eggs in atiku's basket and not fearing if it gets looted. You must welcome all aspirant equally to your land, give your conditions and secretly vote whoever you feel can deliver on your request. Most especially never ever give 97% of your bloc vote to someone

So if one of contestants insults you by calling you 5%er, you give him 50% of your vote? Dem use slavery swear for your lineage for oshogbo?

grin

Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Charmingrascal(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Arewa youths, Ohaneze youths, Yoruba/Afenifere or watsova those ones frm d west ar called are just some inconsequential set of people parading themselves on social media as the voices of Nigeria youths frm d three geo political zones. money hungry idiots
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by autonomous22: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Confused set of Aboki's
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by goshen26: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
myettiallah:
I am ashamed of my fellow northerners, how we the northerners be supporting our slaves for presidency....

See this yeye boy....

This is simple! Your brother are found all around the cities, Lagos especially carry load for people because they still have strength, but when the strength to do alabaru is gone they resort to begging doing "babianla" just because they as youths can't attain basic edu
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Iamgrey5(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

So if one of contestants insults you by calling you 5%er, you give him 50% of your vote? Dem use slavery swear for your lineage for oshogbo?

grin
Nightmare the Anambra village boy cheesy

So if someone promised you fathom projects like second Niger bridge, you will give them 97% of your votes shey

Na you be master slave jare cheesy
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Afonja007: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
North will vote a sugar cane seller against professor from South trust arewa youth on your peril
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by AngelicBeing: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Unstable Youths
Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by InyangDon: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Confuse set of people...
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by KanwuliaExtra: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na Arewa get NW and NE or INEC? grin
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by eneyoduke(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Beyond fake news
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Make Dem Endorse Cow Man Buhari All They Want..95% Naija Don Port Atikulate Already.
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by iammo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

grin

Lol, 8years presidency 4 years vice presidency with another 4 insha Allah.. 2023 looking bright. Yet the real slaves only salivate about aso rock or Biafra.. Jokes on you bro I hope by year 2100 when you guys don't still have Biafra lefelendum or presidency you can tell you grandkids how you played foolish politics
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by salford: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerians should reject both Mr Atiku and Mr Buhary at the polls. The status quo has to be overturned.
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Shino444(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
There support for Baby/Atiku has been declared inconclusive lol
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by carteris: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Good day NL, please nairalander I'm a student , as we all know that ASUU is currently on strike, and over a month I have been looking for job to do in order to raise money, but I have not been able to get., just tired of sitting down at home doing nothing!! And besides I'm an orphan, so I hustle by myself.... Pls I will be glad to receive help from anyone.. I have the ability to work under tension...
Location = Abuja
Phone number =07037486427
Thanks
God bless
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by KreScendo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Abeg, how many Arewa Youth Groups dey?
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
The highest bidder wins grin
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by alinkobaba(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nairaland it is high time we follow d right leader in person of olawepo d man knows how to tame dis corrupt nation, I think he's d best candidate just wait for d debate.
Re: Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President by almarthins(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
myettiallah:

Boko aram! Enemy of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Forum Knocks Senate Over Move To Review 1999 Constitution / Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps / Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.