Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,649 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together (67683 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And His Son Pictured Together / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / Odunlade Adekola And Buruji Kashamu Dancing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
neolboy:
Useless actors

Election don dey near

Shut up boy

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
sammirano:

You dont know what you're saying. People like yinka quadri and taiwo hassan (ogogo) are not in same league with dis guy. Dem be uncle with unmatchable records.

who dey talk about reputation... and what records sef....... am talking about funds and endorsements

babasuwe gtb acct leak last week wayray dey -300 naira lmao owu dey kill dem you dont know and in naija nothing like royalties kos if e dey ojb for still dey alive
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Rockyrascal(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Man be like: "oya camera man, camera man....iti ri mi' gidi Baba" grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by sammirano: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
azraeljaheel:

who dey talk about reputation... and what records sef....... am talking about funds and endorsements

babasuwe gtb acct leak last week wayray dey -300 naira lmao owu dey kill dem you dont know and in naija nothing like royalties kos if e dey ojb for still dey alive

I specifically mentioned those two names cos they are my concern. They may not be everywhere now which is perfectly normal but they are nothing near broke. Mark me
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
sammirano:

I specifically mentioned those two names cos they are my concern. They may not be everywhere now which is perfectly normal but they are nothing near broke. Mark me

i agree with you not broke but not as rich as this odunlade fella

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by jayextra(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
demolinka:
*Best Nigerian VP* in history and Best Nigerian actor alive

Powerful!
Who do u
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Crownwahley(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Next level

Is that not the patient Dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola took to his Instagram page to share a photo with the Vice President , Yemi Osinbajo saying....

Source: https://nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-odunlade-adekola-spotted-with-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo/
There is nothing bad or wrong in living a funny, happy and amazing life ...yes one that is free of scandals.. Odunlade is at least trying... Behind the crazy and sometimes reckless talks on social media just for the fun of it is a guy wishing to live such life.. We are all here just to have fun and sometimes tell ourselves the truth...nothing more...Try to live an amazing and happy life smiley
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by farem: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Goahead:
He stylishly reminded Osinbajo that he's already Atikulated, but the not so smart dwarf couldn't get the memo embarassed

You have been thoroughly atikulooted that's why you don't know the difference between articulated and the other rubbish .

The celebrity actor is trying to tell your lots who really is articulate in Nigerian politics today especially among the main contenders.
PYO has got it!

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Toblesh(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
neolboy:
Useless actors
Election don dey near

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Nature8(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Next level

grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Nature8(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Goahead:
He stylishly reminded Osinbajo that he's already Atikulated, but the not so smart dwarf couldn't get the memo embarassed

Naso bro cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
neolboy:
Useless actors
Election don dey near
it Has been written on you that you suffer from LACK OF SENSE
You are such a barbarian individual
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by neolboy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
hardeytarhyour:

it Has been written on you that you suffer from LACK OF SENSE

You are such a barbarian individual

I wanted to respond but when i saw the part of the country you came from, your name and your face i just give up responding
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Goahead(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
farem:

You have been thoroughly atikulooted that's why you don't know the difference between articulated and the other rubbish .

The celebrity actor is trying to tell [s]your lots who really is articulate in Nigerian politics today especially among the main contenders.[/s]
PYO has got it!
That wasn't articulated enough! Perhaps, you should update your dictionary on the playstore.
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
dis meme go mk sense small cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by farem: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
A sound and articulate mind will provide a better argument but you looted lot will never
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by farem: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Goahead:
That wasn't articulated enough! Perhaps, you should update your dictionary on the playstore.

A sound and articulate mind will provide/a better argument but you looted lot will never
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by thedio(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Biggty:
Odunlade the king of memes, it seems Osinbanjo is standing on a stool
U bad nigga
Re: Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together by Midex88(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
azraeljaheel:
this guy just chased all those old actors away....... babasuwe and opebe with that guy wey like to dey play innocenty for all him movies.... yinka quadre or so...

Taiwo Hassan Ogogo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.