Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

"Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters (38649 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko At The Stadium Cheering Super Eagles (Video) / APC Give Us Osibanjo Or We Go Atiku Says 15 Million PVC Carrying Northerners / Buhari Dey GO! Atiku Dey COME! - PDP Supporters Chanting In Ibadan(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by tech18: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2018
PassingShot:
If Atiku gets 60% of the votes in Adamawa, I will give N10k to 10 Buhari supporters on this forum.

Kindly quote me for record and later reference if you will want the N10k

*Modified*
Atiku only needs to get 50% for me to give out the money. 60% is impossible for him. Let’s see if he will near 50% in his state.
I am here bt...Lol
Atiku can't get 50% ooo in Adamawa
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by jrusky(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2018
PassingShot:

Sorry Atikulooted brain, you can Atikuloot me. I’m too clever for you and your likes.

Bro no one stops you from voting plastic Buhari it's your choice. But the truth is Buhari must go plastic Buhari can't rule over us again

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by almarthins(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Ganduri:

No body called anyone here a good shepard. This is just a case of choosing the better evil. You make alot of noise about ypur Christian faith then heap Atiku and Buhari into the same category. Bros take a look at those around Atiku and those with Buhari. El Rufai one ofbthe close confidant of Buhari paid herdmens after they slaughtered Dozens of Chriatians in Kaduna south, Buhari minister of Defence told the Christian states of North Central geozone to hand over their lands as a solution to the constant killings by herders, This same regime even went as far as say its better to hand over your ancestrial lands than not to and be killed, after all what use is a land to a dead man? Haba how can anyone compare these marauders to Atiku?
You are indeed one of the agents of Buhari, if not you wont sort to decieve those against this govt that values cows morethan people into dividing their votes. We know the tactics, it wont work. Let Buharists and Buharideens vote those you suggested above, and allow us waste our vote on Atiku, for as long as Buhari is sent parking, I assure you, we will all rejoice with you cos the defeat of Buhari is a victory for all wellmeaning Nigerians.

U people fail to realize that atiku is with them. Only in the south do people betray each other. Atiku that was quitely supporting the killing of Niger deltas under obj is now telling us, he is on our side. His ill wealth gotten from oil wells at expense of poor reall oil owner. Abeg I no fit support that kind person. He had been crowned by thieves, endorsed by looters and will be voted by potential hoodwinkers and the cohort of robbers.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...as if he will do better..... atiku + buhari equals ancestors....why will a sane Nigerian vite for people who have failed us before..when will we have sense?

Atiku is a modern day Ancestor.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by chiangwar: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2018
No doubt about it Buhari most go, come 2019 general election, go ATIKULATED

Nwaforj44:

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-must-go-atiku-tells-cheering-adamawa-supporters/
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by tuniski: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
LOL. Even Atiku is now believing his own lies. He paid the hired crowd to come and cheer him so that he can day-dream. Atiku will lose his Adamawa state in the election. It will be like film trick to him.

Atiku will not only win Adamawa, pdp will win the whole State And NE particularly!
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by chiangwar: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2018
Your type will do not see them when the drums will be rolling in favor of ATIKU
Is no longer joke that APC are goners ,go ATIKULATED 2019

tech18:
I am here bt...Lol
Atiku can't get 50% ooo in Adamawa
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Ganduri: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2018
almarthins:

U people fail to realize that atiku is with them. Only in the south do people betray each other. Atiku that was quitely supporting the killing of Niger deltas under obj is now telling us, he is on our side. His ill wealth gotten from oil wells at expense of poor reall oil owner. Abeg I no fit support that kind person. He had been crowned by thieves, endorsed by looters and will be voted by potential hoodwinkers and the cohort of robbers.

Lol take your stupid tales to someplace else. Am from the Christian North and you dnt have a clue of what ma people have been through with these Fanatic marauders in the APC. Herds men are now raping your women in your villages in the Ndekta and you sort to help divide your peoples vote so that those who empower them can continue? You are the most senseless Niger deltian i have ever seen thats if youvare from there. You seat in your brown roofs in Oshogbo spreading lies against Atiku.
Bit thank goodness Nigerians are wiser.
Buhari has done worst things, plotted a couo, instigated the mass murders of innocent people includibg corp members in Northern towns where he he won elelctions, yet you stand defended him, rebranded him and voted him. You even said ifbhe failed you wouldvvote him out, if what you have witnessed is your own version of progress its not for the rest of us. Fact is anyone that is not supporting Atiku at this point is directly ot indirectly helping Buhari. Instead of voting all these pretenders who dont even have structures outside their base, I would rather seat at home than go out. Nigerians sent Goodluck packing cos they said he was not performing, and replaced him with Buhari who have done even worst than Goodluck, we rather try Atiku who has a realistic chance to won than to vote some greenhorn who cant get upto 1000votes in his home state.
If not for Atiku, OBJ would still be Nigerias president now, if not for Atiku that supported Tinubu when OBJ wanted to jail him, Tinubu would have been in kirikirir and Buhari would have been terminated by now. Atiku has his flaws, we all agree and attest to that, but when it comes to democratic licence, antecedence and tolerance for diverse views, Atiku has not only paid his dues but deserves a chance to prove himself, he stuck out his neck against all odds so that OBJ wont do a Paul Biya in Nigeria. you are talking to the wrong man Bro.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by almarthins(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ganduri:

Lol take your stupid tales to someplace else. Am from the Christian North and you dnt have a clue of what ma people have been through with these Fanatic marauders in the APC. Herds men are now raping your women in your villages in the Ndekta and you sort to help divide your peoples vote so that those who empower them can continue? You are the most senseless Niger deltian i have ever seen thats if youvare from there. You seat in your brown roofs in Oshogbo spreading lies against Atiku.
Bit thank goodness Nigerians are wiser.
Buhari has done worst things, plotted a couo, instigated the mass murders of innocent people includibg corp members in Northern towns where he he won elelctions, yet you stand defended him, rebranded him and voted him. You even said ifbhe failed you wouldvvote him out, if what you have witnessed is your own version of progress its not for the rest of us. Fact is anyone that is not supporting Atiku at this point is directly ot indirectly helping Buhari. Instead of voting all these pretenders who dont even have structures outside their base, I would rather seat at home than go out. Nigerians sent Goodluck packing cos they said he was not performing, and replaced him with Buhari who have done even worst than Goodluck, we rather try Atiku who has a realistic chance to won than to vote some greenhorn who cant get upto 1000votes in his home state.
If not for Atiku, OBJ would still be Nigerias president now, if not for Atiku that supported Tinubu when OBJ wanted to jail him, Tinubu would have been in kirikirir and Buhari would have been terminated by now. Atiku has his flaws, we all agree and attest to that, but when it comes to democratic licence, antecedence and tolerance for diverse views, Atiku has not only paid his dues but deserves a chance to prove himself, he stuck out his neck against all odds so that OBJ wont do a Paul Biya in Nigeria. you are talking to the wrong man Bro.

Atiku did all that for his selfish benefit. Obj couldn't jail common anenih na tinubu him go jail? Na small fry dey pay social misconduct. Atiku that contested against yar adua in 2007. He knew if supported the move by obj it would be a dead end for his ambition.

The man u are defending where is he from?
Lest I forget, a Muslim too. I am a christian but I will never vote either atiku or buhari what good can this two bring ?

Statistic had showed that most northern states are living below 50cent yet u come to they shout brown roof from Oshogbo. A small state like Oshogbo is weathier than most core north. And u are here shouting brown roof !!! Like say u can afford common facing board angry

Nothing good can come from the north na same story.
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by KingRagnar: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
I pity Atiku, because all of these will yield nothing. Its only a waste of time, energy and money because at the end, PMB will emerge victorious
Re: "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters by Generalkorex(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
PassingShot:
If Atiku gets 60% of the votes in Adamawa, I will give N10k to 10 Buhari supporters on this forum.

Kindly quote me for record and later reference if you will want the N10k

*Modified*
Atiku only needs to get 50% for me to give out the money. 60% is impossible for him. Let’s see if he will near 50% in his state.
Baba shey u no forget this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos) / Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.