Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother (1272 Views)

Ndigbo And Ikwerre Fight Dirty Over Celebration Of Igbo Day In PHC / What Ndigbo and ANAMBRA Must Do To End The Killing. / Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother by SouthEastFacts: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ok, but Ndi Igbo will never vote for Next Level of deaths, massacring of christians, mass graves and poverty

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother by gidgiddy: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
So Nigeria has become all about being politically relevant? O used to think there was much more to nationhood than high office? So The relevancy of Igbos in Nigeria is when one of them becomes President or vice president? How laughable

Ohaneze, of which Professor Ben Nwabueze is a member, along with Afenifere, PANDEF and middle belt forum have all said in the past that that they will only support a candidate that is for restructuring. So what is the big deal about Nwabueze and some people supporting Atiku? It dies not mean Igbos generally support Atiku.

All.I know is that Igbos should start forgetting this game of contant struggling for political positions in Nigeria with Westerners and Northerners.

The aim of Igbos should be more important things like self determination

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother by KingsCity: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
This government has been such a disaster that Igbos are better off waiting till 2027 or whenever than vote Buhari

This government has been in power for almost 4 years and you should be campaigning with their achievements, unfortunately the government doesn't have much to show!

It's shame you are trying to use blackmail and tribal sentiments to get votes for your failed candidate

If you want me to vote Buhari, tell me his achievements with respect to the economy, security, education, healthcare and infrastructure. DON'T TELL TO VOTE HIM BECAUSE WHOEVER WILL BE PRESIDENT IN 2023!

Nobody should play God! God is the owner of life and power!
Re: Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother by deomelo: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
KingsCity:
This government has been such a disaster that Igbos are better off waiting till 2027 or whenever than vote Buhari

This government has been in power for almost 4 years and you should be campaigning with their achievements, unfortunately the government doesn't have much to show!

It's shame you are trying to use blackmail and tribal sentiments to get votes for your failed candidate

If you want me to vote Buhari, tell me his achievements with respect to the economy, security, education, healthcare and infrastructure. DON'T TELL TO VOTE HIM BECAUSE WHOEVER WILL BE PRESIDENT IN 2023!

Nobody should play God! God is the owner of life and power!

Exactly what the did PDP achieved After 16 years and $800 billion?

Can you show us the road they built, the housing estates they built, the hospitals they built, the schools they built, the bridges they built, the stable power hey gave us with looted $16 billion power fund, the refinery they built and the economy they diversified, the foreign reserve and ECA they grew?

If you Igbos are going to ask what a 3-year-old government delivered, shouldn't you first show us what the 16-year-old government with the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria delivered?

I don't know why it's always hard for you Igbos to deliver sane, rational, factual and logical thoughts

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother by kayusely70(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
But can they ever learn? I doubt it so they will continue to wander in political wilderness.
Re: Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother by deomelo: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
kayusely70:
But can they ever learn? I doubt it so they will continue to wander in political wilderness.

Never, they are too culturally, naturally and collectively self-destructive to learn anything.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother by nku5: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
"Igbo this Igbo that" upandan will not help Buhari win next year. Daura 2019 is real grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIYKC1tnEPI
Re: Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother by nwanyionitsha: 12:35am On Nov 23, 2018
sarrki:
Any Ndigbo not supporting the progress of the southeast is a nuisance

Like The Otondo Parading themselves as afenifere
What is your business with igbos? Are you igbo? Are we not 5%?
Re: Ndigbo And The Search For A Surrogate Mother by Susu888(m): 4:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Poor flattinos! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Change Despicable - IBB / Melete Attack: Boko Haram Ambush Evacuation Troops, Seize Gun Trucks, Captain / I’ll Complete All PDP Abandoned Projects In Southeast – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.