Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims (12700 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Criticized Goodluck Jonathan Over Exchange Rate (2014 Vs 2023) / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / Shehu Sani Tackles Buhari, Jonathan Over ‘politicised’ N-power, SURE-P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2018
sykeng:

I don't know how people reason, Delsu was formal college of education, after the creation of delta state it became delta state university, so those people awarded NCE before 1992 have now become B.Sc holders without fulfilling requirements for the degree. make una dey reason oooooo, so that politician will stop playing with our intelligence.

As long as its the same course you got an NCE in that same course is now being awarded a B.Sc for then what you have is now considered a B.Sc because its the same course and the same school but with a different name.

Where it would not be applicatble is when its a totally different discipline
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
This is a case of misery wanting company, and a drowning man clutching at straws. Trying to find a shoulder to cry on? Nice one! grin

ur empty and void bro
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObaKlaz: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

ur empty and void bro
Type fine and punctuate well first, you hear? grin
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by new2012: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

OK! you won.

Like what's the essence of arguing with such a one?

Like someone said stealing is not corruption and ppl are arguing abt it. They are not the same, they are both vices and with completely different punishment even by the constitution. If they are the same thing, why don't same punishment.. So if I say murder is different from manslaughter, does it mean I support manslaughter?

The hatred coupled with ethnic bigotry will sink us faster than imagined

There is another level of stupid exhibited by us Nigerians, there is a collective dumbness and it's ridiculous.

Check the debt profile of the country in Naira and borrowing pattern annually.. These retards have their kids all in the developed world.. All Buhari's children schooled in the UK for example, some already rewarded by the government with choice government jobs and we are here fighting for 18k minimum wage yet defending same politicians.

They give us 2k in Naira (less than $10). And well be in queue to vote them in, we'll fight and kill or be killed for them.

Check out those rumoured to earn 30k (less than $100) and monthly to spew rubbish in forums, see the mod on nairaland that is quick to defend, whose bias is yo notch and obvious to each and every member here.

Damn! Nigerians are on another level of stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObservantFellow: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
''Stealing is not corruption'' ...that sounds like, ''Drinking alcohol can't make you drunk''. That's Otuoke 'logic' for you, ladies and gentlemen.

It also sounds like literates should know there is more to every news than its headline cool

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Type fine and punctuate well first, you hear? grin

Far better than you do bro. Get better life because this ostentatious one is a detriment to your health. grin
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ensamy(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2018
Garbage Shehu should shut up his dirty mouth. embarassed embarassed Nigerian economic situation in this regime is the worst.
Why didn't he talk about the hundreds of companies that has closed down and millions of Nigerians becoming jobless.
During Jonathan's regime foreign investments were flowing in while the reverse is true for Buhari's APC regime.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2018
new2012:

Like what's the essence of arguing with such a one?

Like someone said stealing is not corruption and ppl are arguing abt it. They are not the same, they are both vices and with completely different punishment even by the constitution. If they are the same thing, why don't same punishment.. So if I say murder is different from manslaughter, does it mean I support manslaughter?

The hatred coupled with ethnic bigotry will sink us faster than imagined

There is another level of stupid exhibited by us Nigerians, there is a collective dumbness and it's ridiculous.

Check the debt profile of the country in Naira and borrowing pattern annually.. These retards have their kids all in the developed world.. All Buhari's children schooled in the UK for example, some already rewarded by the government with choice government jobs and we are here fighting for 18k minimum wage yet defending same politicians.

They give us 2k in Naira (less than $10). And well be in queue to vote them in, we'll fight and kill or be killed for them.

Check out those rumoured to earn 30k (less than $100) and monthly to spew rubbish in forums, see the mod on nairaland that is quick to defend, whose bias is yo notch and obvious to each and every member here.

Damn! Nigerians are on another level of stupid!

God bless you richly, you did far better than I did.
You've demystified everything explicitly. thanks.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by sykeng(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

As long as its the same course you got an NCE in that same course is now being awarded a B.Sc for then what you have is now considered a B.Sc because its the same course and the same school but with a different name.

Where it would not be applicatble is when its a totally different discipline
Take correction na, so you mean somebody who had OND in agric is same with M.Sc in agric after an upgrade? we must not politicise everything, you mean schools awarding diplomat should be undergoing M.Sc curriculum for a potential upgrade. OND, HND, B.Sc, M.Sc, Phd have different curriculum, no one I repeat no no can alternate another. go to your school take a brochure or ask your lecturer to explain this to you. if a diploma can be converted to M.Sc in anyway then its an insult to academics worldwide.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2018
sykeng:

Take correction na, so you mean somebody who had OND in agric is same with M.Sc in agric after an upgrade? we must not politicise everything, you mean schools awarding diplomat should be undergoing M.Sc curriculum for a potential upgrade. OND, HND, B.Sc, M.Sc, Phd have different curriculum, no one I repeat no no can alternate another. go to your school take a brochure or ask your lecturer to explain this to you. if a diploma can be converted to M.Sc in anyway then its an insult to academics worldwide.

When I say an upgrade I meant a change of school name and not a course outline.

All things remain the same except the school name.

In this case, what he had before the change of school name changes to the current position because the course outline never changed except the name of the school
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObaKlaz: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Far better than you do bro. Get better life because this ostentatious one is a detriment to your health. grin
Otuoke grammar combo!shocked Seriously?! grin You're ridiculous. grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by sykeng(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

When I say an upgrade I meant a change of school name and not a course outline.

All things remain the same except the school name.

In this case, what he had before the change of school name changes to the current position because the course outline never changed except the name of the school
No matter how you paint, it is not possible, when programs are upgraded the course outline must undergo same thing to meet up the international standard for that particular course.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Smile4daddy(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2018
Any book written by Gudluck dat doesn't contain Orubebe, Dasuki, Alison Madueke, patience Jonathan, drama at collation center, why Sanusi Lamido was sacked, as well as Orisejafor private jet, million dollars arms + ammunition saga, Avengers and Ipods,
Dats not a book but tissues paper.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2018
sykeng:

No matter how you paint, it is not possible, when programs are upgraded the course outline must undergo same thing to meet up the international standard for that particular course.

Well sadly you are wrong.

We are talking about Buhari and a military school where he first got a diploma in strategic studies.

The course never changed, but the school name did.

Their desire to rename their diploma into a masters degree had nothing to do with the courses as those remained the same
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by sammie99: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2018
Corruption has been massive in this administration
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by emi14: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Tetehjewels:

That's why I laugh whenever I hear people say this rubbish about his educational background
The copy of buhari's WAEC results / certificate is supposed to be with the international school. This jamboree most stop
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Otuoke grammar combo!shocked Seriously?! grin You're ridiculous. grin grin grin

Make ur point mugu
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by rolchi(m): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2018
The APC have been telling Nigerians that they spent the last 3.5years completing inherited projects. How come they turn around to say the PDP did noting in the last 16 years?

In the event to discredit others, they expose themselves.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by ObaKlaz: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Make ur point mugu
I'm at work now. Have yourself a nice day!
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by bizzibodi(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2018
sykeng:
recession was caused by mismanagement according to them but same recession occurred in 1984 when Buhari was the head of state, so, who caused that? let Buhari come back in 3050 as the president of Nigeria he will cause another recession. The man is just power drunk who has nothing upstairs.
Go back to history, Recession starts in 1983 Shagari regime.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by bizzibodi(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2018
osymerga:
Goodluck Jonathan: I Never Said Stealing Is Not Corruption....

I never said stealing is not corruption, a person can steal and not be corrupt - GEJ

“Corruption does not fully capture the act of stealing. A person can indeed be corrupt without stealing a dime. Those who are incapable of comprehending this elevated thought and the mischievous crowd go about claiming till date that I said stealing is not corruption.”

“Let me categorically state that I never said stealing is good and that people should steal, neither did the CJN. Stealing is stealing and instead of calling it corruption, let us call the thief by his proper name and not use a blanket word like corruption. Corruption encompasses many things.

“If a government minister upon a cabinet dissolution takes a vehicle that he is not entitled to and converts it to personal use, then that is stealing. We must not lump everything together to say stealing is corruption"

Excerpts from page 45 of his book
All those na after thought.u must b corrupt in mind to steal.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by bejeria101(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Bunch of confused zombies. The gov that turnd his babariga to a mobile bank is a case of what? Intergrity abi?
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by xelly: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Wada3:
Jonathan should not be taken seriously, please. I wonder how he managed to get PHD

I wonder how you managed to own a phone.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by marv1: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2018
I don't just get it what He wants to obtain from all the fuss he is making around himself.
He has come and has gone but he has refused to let go of the past, he wants people to believe his usual playing the victim and sentiments to make Nigerians believe him that he is not as clueless we thought and wants to justify his actions of 5 years as a president.
The more he tries to do this the more he makes himself stuupid and more clueless.
What is the beauty of having a beautiful dress and you refuse to wear it for people to appreciate it on you . What is the good of having the best policy that was never implemented.
What is the point?
Heh was the luckiest man politically but is the most clueless .
What a shame?
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by baganas: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Check your dictionary for the word "corruption"

Corruption is different from stealing.

Stealing is collecting something that belongs to another person without permission.

Corruption is doing things without the recognition of rule of law.
eg. Bribe, malpractice, disobeying court order (like buhari) presenting fake documents etc

a capital offence, felony on its own.
Corruption is defined as a pervasive behaviour. Stealing is never a socially approved means of earning. In fact stealing is corruption. Don't let anyone deceive you with technical lies
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2018
baganas:

Corruption is defined as a pervasive behaviour. Stealing is never a socially approved means of earning. In fact stealing is corruption. Don't let anyone deceive you with technical lies

What is the meaning of PERVASIVE behaviour?
That's why I said doing things in contrary way or in a way that does not pronounce Rule of law.

Is far diff from stealing. believe it or leave it bro!

They may look the same BUT they are different just as their punishment is different under the law.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by baganas: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2018
victorazyvictor:

What is the meaning of PERVASIVE behaviour?
That's why I said doing things in contrary way or in a way that does not pronounce Rule of law.

Is far diff from stealing. believe it or leave it bro!

They may look the same BUT they are different just as their punishment is different under the law.
Ok. But if he said stealing is not the same thing as corruption there would have been no fuse. stealing is not corruption is highlighting a complete divorce. What i umderstand from that statement is that there is no relationship between the two. I think there is!
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by victorazyvictor(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
baganas:

Ok. But if he said stealing is not the same thing as corruption there would have been no fuse. stealing is not corruption is highlighting a complete divorce. What i umderstand from that statement is that there is no relationship between the two. I think there is!

They are similar, just tiny line separating them.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by KingRagnar: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Corruption increase under PMB's administration is completely untrue. The fact that Dezieni could loot billion and millions of dollars under GEJ proves without a doubt, that corruption gained massively, more ground in this country under PDP's reign. That fact that service chiefs and military commanders are made to face trials on account of corruption and were convicted, under PMB's administration, shows how strict PMB is with corruption. All the new policies, anti-corruption policies PMB put in place to curb corruption, has yielded and is still yielding results in the recovery of billion of dollars of looted money. GEJ has no argument.
Re: Presidency Knocks Jonathan Over Corruption Claims by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
This pig still has the nerve to speak..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eroton Well Has Been Spilling Crude Oil In Bayelsa For Two Weeks / Incessant Insults On The Yoruba's » Igbo Need To Apologize / Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.