Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics (22076 Views)

Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Danny Young Slam Tiwa Savage & Mavin Records With 200 Million Naira Copyright / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by itzprezy(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2018
If you don't know him park here

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
Indomie children cheesy
I'm a 1991 baby o, am I still among indomie shudren?

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Xkalaban(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2018
That one na them palava undecided

2 Likes

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Alwaysking: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I'm a 1991 baby o, am I still among indomie shudren?
You were born in 1991 and you don't Know this guy song that was trending around 2008? Incredulous!

3 Likes

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
You were born in 1991 and you don't Know this guy song that was trending around 2008? Incredulous!
ah.. it's even very recent sef... Ayemi o grin
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2018
WHO IS THIS NIGGA

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Technocrat1759(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2018
sadthus guy will not just shut up abi...na Tiwa Savage hold your destiny? Na she make you never blow till now.

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Alwaysking: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
ah.. it's even very recent sef... Ayemi o grin
cheesy
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by holluphemydavid(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Danny Young shuold shut up,dat lyrice is a popular yoruba proverb,do u tink Tiwa has d time to listen to ur wack music tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Diso60090(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Your grouse should be with Wale Turner instead -- he wrote the song for Tiwa; she even acknowledged it on IG.

Besides, I really don't think Tiwa has the time to listen to your music.

Enter house � you nor get better thing to say byeeeeeeeee go sleep byeeeee
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by samsam2019: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2018
Do people realise they can love Tiwa Savage and still respect other people too.

I'm not in support of him coming out with it like this but it's disrespectful to chat sh1t about him because of this.

To those of you who said they don't know him; it's either you're too young or you were in a cage when he reigned
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Diso60090(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
cheesy

Apostle will hear this
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Leebellow96(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2018
Simplep:
So danny young still dey? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by kingthreat(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Vatsyayana:
Tiwa Savage got lost in the age long adage and added "my life don better" to it.
It is apparent that Tiwa recorded the song with Danny Young's song on her mind.
I however do not think, Danny Young's approach is proper. He would have opted firstly for a conciliation before going on a social media rampage.

What Tiwa did is plainly wrong. Perhaps Danny Young would have reached out to her and he got no replies. But by the way, this is an opportunity for fading away artist, Danny Young to trend.

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by SantiRAMBO: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2018
First off Danny be looking fresh like today's bread. Nice one broda.
Secondly baba why your people no talk to her people before involving other people.
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Emescot(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2018
Alwaysking:
Indomie children cheesy
Lol... he was featured in koni koni love by clever jay... i know him now
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by tallskinnyperv(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Simplep:
So danny young still dey? shocked
like if he asks u for sexx..u wuld refuse him undecided
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by immaculate1234(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2018
after a long time of going AWOL u want to use tiwa to get relevant abi even no bad sha of course that's good wizkid give Duncan mighty glory las las

but hope u are not on Togo weed diet

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
still dey? Was he ever in the lime light? This is actually the first time I've heard the name or read about him.

You are either an Indomie generation guy or new in Lagos.
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are either an Indomie generation guy or new in Lagos.

none of the above. 1991 is not indomie generation I guess. I won't lie to you, I have never heard this name till now.
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by BluntBoy(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
none of the above. 1991 is not indomie generation I guess. I won't lie to you, I have never heard this name till now.

Where were you living around 2007-2010?
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

Where were you living around 2007-2010?
bruh me sef still de wonder o.... grin I'm shocked he was known not too far back.
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by BluntBoy(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
bruh me sef still de wonder o.... grin I'm shocked he was known not too far back.

The guy released Oju tiwon. That song blew.

The problem with him is that he is not consistent. For instance, his single Shalewa blew in 2004. Then he did a song with Lord of Ajasa. Then he disappeared only to come back with a hit in 2008 titled Oju tiwon.

He was on Klever J's hit song, Koni Koni Love.

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

The guy released Oju tiwon. That song blew.

The problem with him is that he is not consistent. For instance, his single Shalewa blew in 2004. Then he did a song with Lord of Ajasa. Then he disappeared only to come back with a hit in 2008 titled Oju tiwon.

He was on Klever J's hit song, Koni Koni Love.

oh... I know him from Klever J's koni koni love cheesy
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by BluntBoy(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
oh... I know him from Klever J's koni koni love cheesy

cheesy
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
This Danny whoever should go and have several \_ \_ \_. angry

The only good thing abt this post is listening to Tiwas sweet voice. kiss

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by Alwaysking: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Emescot:

Lol... he was featured in koni koni love by clever jay... i know him now
Good for you. grin
Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by opssy95: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
DaddyMorenike:
This one's Don start again.
Make money from google through admob https:/// B60CEQLkqtU88uQ10UzcDj

1 Like

Re: Danny Young Accuses Tiwa Savage Of Stealing His Lyrics by femi4: 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Emescot:
I know Danny s, i know dammy crane, but danny young just rings a bell
indomie generation ....he was before other dammys/dannys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dbanj And His Girlfriend Adama Indimi Ibb`s Niece / Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne / Khloe Deletes Her Birthday Wish To Leo, Unfollow Him After Partying With Cee C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.