Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

If You Support Buhari,why?...if You Don't ,why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Support Buhari,why?...if You Don't ,why? (295 Views)

Igbo Men Have Flat Heads But Igbo Women Don't, Why? / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Support Buhari,why?...if You Don't ,why? by pol23: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2018
If you support Buhari,why?...if you don't ,why?
Re: If You Support Buhari,why?...if You Don't ,why? by xelly: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2018
I don't support Buhari.

1) He is a pretender
2) He support mass killing
3) He shield corruption and he is very corrupt.
4) He doesn't have knowledge of what he is doing
5) He is anti Nigeria and Pro Niger
6) He is old and should rest
7) He can't initiate any idea and lack present and future initiative.
cool He doesn't have idea of job creation
9) He doesn't inspire the youth
10) He lack the capacity to represent the interest of Nigeria.

I can't continue because he is not good on any side.
Re: If You Support Buhari,why?...if You Don't ,why? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2018
I Do not Support Buhari or Atiku grin

Reporting Live from Damasak, Borno North
Re: If You Support Buhari,why?...if You Don't ,why? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2018
I don't support him because he is insensitive. I don't know if he is the Buhari I voted for that is still in power or the acclaimed Jubril as propounded by some persons.
Re: If You Support Buhari,why?...if You Don't ,why? by gidgiddy: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2018
pol23:
If you support Buhari,why?...if you don't ,why?

As an Igbo man, I can never support Buhari for the following reasons

(1) Buhari has been involved in the killing of Igbos for over 50
years from his involvement in the counter-coup of 1966 where over 300 Igbo officers were killed, to the civil war to operation Python dance where Buhari sent Soldiers to shoot unarmed Igbos.

(2) Buhari made is clear his continued hatred of Igbos with his 97%/5% statement and backed it up with marginalisation.

(3) Things have gotten much worse since Buhari got to power. I used to buy a Kombo of Rice for N200 during GEJ's time. Now, I buy the same Kombo of Rice for N600

1 Like

Re: If You Support Buhari,why?...if You Don't ,why? by socialmediaman: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: If You Support Buhari,why?...if You Don't ,why? by pol23: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don't support Buhari because his government is so insincere and vindictive.
He's without Economic plan...

(1) (Reply)

Lifeless government of APC / Outrage In Delta Over Killings, Abductions By Suspected Ritualists, Yahoo Yahoo / 2019: Northern APC Govs Promise Bloc Vote For PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.