Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian (40123 Views)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Ketaokeipheoma: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
LuciferElohim:
So because of ordinary turkey they want to resign?
Ordinary turkey!
Not even shawarma or nkwobi. Turkey!

Poverty in the US is just too much.

Make dem come Naija come see as small small boys dey chop turkey anyhow with cold stout.

*spits angry

see naija mentality, u think it s poverty that makes him threaten to quit his job jst because of turkey, ratter it is a way to hold people responsible for whatever promise u made nd fail to fufil it, not like naija were people can promise heaven nd earth nd even swear with their forefather;s scrotal sack only to deny it afterward.

1 Like

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by poyet(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Our terrible situation is a training process. Don't quit your job jare.
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by niyogeol(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
konkonbilo:
cheesy grin grin grin grin see my sec school mate o, babatunde. Nice one from you,Naija don teach you lesson well,always promise and fail...
Oga, who you be? Me sabi Alagbada for IJ too.
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Duru1(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2018
yvelchstores:
It's not about the turkey, they are pained the man didn't keep his word and don't find them worthy of his appreciation by sticking to his turkey promise. It's not abt the meat, it's about integrity

You really have your social order above your shoulders.
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Cyoung4real(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
bestpunterever:
you will go hell fire.

Lolz grin grin grin grin grin, I force you read am??

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Awesomefred32(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Ordinary turkey!

Make dem come Naija come see as small small boys dey chop turkey anyhow with cold stout.

*spits angry

should we tell them?

cheesysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by konkonbilo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
niyogeol:
Oga, who you be? Me sabi Alagbada for IJ too.
Na limbo be this, Lukman
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by konkonbilo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
drakeli:
and you dey here dey play bet9ja grin
lol! Na me and you de play am nau
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by wristbangle: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Ordinary turkey!

*spits angry

I swear this boy dey mad gringrin
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by engrsyer(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
dabrin:
Nigerian man shocked as fellow US workers threaten to resign over Thanksgiving turkey.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-shocked-fellow-us-workers-threaten-resign-thanksgiving-turkey

na normal thing for Naija here na. Washy everywhere
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by SoNature(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
fuckerstard:
Make dem resign jare, other people dey wey need work.

My brother, America no b naija
People change jobs like every day over there
I am not just saying...I have people over there
That's why someone will want to resign over ordinary turkey
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Xavier5(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
fishmillan:
My guy , don't mind them , just continue with your work ... Make village people no use your case as example....

Turkey ,you go surely poo... all the best from 9ja
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Mac2016(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Ordinary turkey!

*spits angry

Bro, it's either you're being hilarious or have missed the point. I doubt if they are threatening to resign cos of the turkey � but cos of the management not keeping to its promise
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by AFONJACOW(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
AFONJAS and their Stupidity, he won take style tell us he dey Yankee... turkey kee you there
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lolz, for sure, they believe they will get other offers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by VULCAN(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just did a Google. Search on this your turkey pic and it turns out it is a generic one on the Internet.

Next time don't lie, it's not a must to buy turkey today as we are not Americans so Thanksgiving Day is not part of our culture

Bustincole:
Is Turkey xpensive dare

Cos i still bought dis turkey for N2500 (less dan $10) in Lag
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by firo08(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Ordinary turkey!

*spits angry

It's not poverty bro,it is lack of intergrity.
You think they don't know their right?
This is the main reason Putin described Africa as a cementary
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by ask4chigozirim(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
[quote author=LuciferElohim post=73233256]So because of ordinary turkey they want to resign?
Ordinary turkey!

*spits angry

lol not just the Turkey, it all boil down to keeping to your promise. Here for Naija, we are use to promise and fail
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by benitdavid: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Ordinary turkey!

*spits angry

Your level of comprehension is so pathetic. it's not just about the turkey but a broken promise. how can you promise your workers something and you don't fulfill your promise. its show's lack of integrity !!!
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Haywize93(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Cyoung4real:
Lols, my naija, if you can live in nigeria, believe you me, you can live anywhere and don't be surprise is hell fire is kinda better than naija when you get there, i mean you, yes, you, eh you reading this now........... grin grin grin grin grin grin..if only it does exist.

Moomoo
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by bestpunterever: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Cyoung4real:

Lolz grin grin grin grin grin, I force you read am??
Lol, but it go pained me if at the end hell no dey.
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by DaRuud(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
dabrin:
Nigerian man shocked as fellow US workers threaten to resign over Thanksgiving turkey.

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-shocked-fellow-us-workers-threaten-resign-thanksgiving-turkey

Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by wisdomkid: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
fishmillan:
My guy , don't mind them , just continue with your work ... Make village people no use your case as example....

Turkey ,you go surely poo... all the best from 9ja

You be born and breed Naija.
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by scave(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2018
dabrin:

when integrity is place above any other thing, that's when we can have a better Nigeria, Men should keep to their word that's when the world can be better, woe to you politician, oppressors, employers
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Yngson25(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
LuciferElohim:
Ordinary turkey!

*spits angry

cheesy
I see...u mean Boko boiz fr Maiduguri ba?
Re: US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yes they should resign. I love their society. Everything there is sane. Money is not everything. Integrity is. Not like Nigeria where shit can be swallowed due to poverty and especially hypocrisy. Sometimes express your pain to people so that they know what they do is wrong and they can't just play with your emotions. Where they see how serious you are, they will change. Same approach to be used for politicians In My Humble Opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discrimination Because Of The Kind Of University Attended. / What Can I Do With Masters In Public Health (mph) Degree / Photos Of A Nigerian Lawyer Who Is Also A Nun Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.