Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Pls I Need You To Help Me With Haulage Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need You To Help Me With Haulage Business (565 Views)

In Uk But Wants To Go Into Haulage Business In Nigeria. Help And Advise Please? / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / I Want To Start A Container Haulage Business. I Need Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need You To Help Me With Haulage Business by Mirage25: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
i'm a student in the uk and i'm thinking of putting some money together to buy a truck. i dont want to jump into this business from everything i've read on this site, and this will be the first business i will be going into so its scary and i'll appreciate it if pple can clarify some stuffs to me about this business and the trucks. i'm thinking of buying something similar to that in the picture. first thing i will like to know is that, is it wise to buy a right hand drive when we use lhd in nigeria and what are my chances of making profit if i buy the truck? is it to sell it or lease it? i would prefer to lease it though but what are the risk behind it? is it possible to change the truck to lhd in nigeria and what is the cost? does anyone knows how much it will take to ship a truck like this into nigeria from uk and the best agent to use? i will appreciate any helpful contribution. thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

Why Did People Promote Ingenuine Products Online / Usa Master Card / All About Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.