Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS (15209 Views)

PDP Senator, Nnamani Attacks Reuben Abati, Restates Support For Tinubu / Banbangida Aliyu & Abdullahi Maibasira Lead Atiku & Nasko Campaign In Suleja / Atiku, PDP Appoint Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira As Campaign Finance Director. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by perryy(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2018
papiwyte:
See them shocked shocked shocked shocked Failed group of looters grin grin grin

Well for me Am on d next level

Next level of browsing with free mb from glo
Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by Quality20(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2018
Only just laughing, but what is in d mind remains there, it hasn't been changed. Ask OBJ about laughing n keeping firm
Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by IamAtikulate: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2018
papiwyte:

Osinbnjo
Maina
Oshiomole
Tinubu
Obanikoro
Omisore
Gandollar
Baru NNPC
Yusuf Buhari
OUK

APC is a sanctuary for looters

1 Like

Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by IamAtikulate: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2018
chiedu7:

What of Almajiris dem selves.
Even Almajiris are Atikulating now. They are tired of the pathetic life they are leading under Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
papiwyte:

Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by cacnig111: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Register ur company today with CAC via an accredited professional
Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nig
Cal/Whatsapp: 070-3467-2434
Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by festacman(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
I am not a member of PDP but from Atiku's body language, if he wins , he will retire a whole number of politicians and build a new crop of members loyal to ATIKU.

Secondus will be first to go, then Wike and using Seriake Dickson and co, he will set up a new Atiku loyal order in South South.

Then he will use Peter Obi to retire Ekweremadu and co in the East to set up a new order.

He will then dislodge Obasanjo and make his letter-writing and self-assigned King-making status irrelevant.

He will disgrace Saraki by working to deny him Senate presidency while installing a stooge for total control of parliament.

Atiku is deft and assumes total control. No half measures. As a VP, he did it under Obasanjo's nose and nearly "overthrew" him until he knelt down and begged.

The BOTTOMLINE: Most PDP members including Lamido are wary and confused on what to do at the moment.
Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by rayobaba(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
stefanjaeger:
This Secondus is another clueless looking guy. He doesn't seems in my opinion to possess that Boss Man carriage for a major party chairman. Always laughing too hard like a clown. Well, what's my own, isn't that what I want? undecided
then, you will be the best choice to replace secondus. Imagine how your frowning will be, sorry your performance.
Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by Enice(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
noturbusiness:

convert the price of these commodity to dollar as per each government and ask your question again. jk
Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Enice:
convert the price of these commodity to dollar as per each government and ask your question again. jk
first tell me if Nigeria workers are being paid in dollars. as you are doing your conversion, you should also convert 18k minimum wage to dollars then and now. that will tell you how much a worker can buy now and then
Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by abumaryam012(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
Bunch of losers. None of them can deliver his state to PDP come 2019. If you doubt me, then save this post. We're for Baba Buhari 2019 .
#nextlevel2019
Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by KikBuhari2Daura: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
festacman:
I am not a member of PDP but from Atiku's body language, if he wins , he will retire a whole number of politicians and build a new crop of members loyal to ATIKU.

Secondus will be first to go, then Wike and using Seriake Dickson and co, he will set up a new Atiku loyal order in South South.

Then he will use Peter Obi to retire Ekweremadu and co in the East to set up a new order.

He will then dislodge Obasanjo and make his letter-writing and self-assigned King-making status irrelevant.

He will disgrace Saraki by working to deny him Senate presidency while installing a stooge for total control of parliament.

Atiku is deft and assumes total control. No half measures. As a VP, he did it under Obasanjo's nose and nearly "overthrew" him until he knelt down and begged.

The BOTTOMLINE: Most PDP members including Lamido are wary and confused on what to do at the moment.

It appears you have not had your medication today... Now run along
Re: Lamido Restates Support For Atiku As Secondus, Tsauri & Maibasira Visit. PICS by jellington: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
They are always united and planning to share and loot our treasury again. PDP will be swept into lagoon by February 2019 .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: "A Repentant Insurgent Is Like A Domesticated Viper" / Money Laundering: FG Reviews Ibori’s Case-file, To Amend Charges / Buhari Sets Up Committee To End Faceoff With Senate: Dailytrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.