Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos (29440 Views)

Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
WeyreyHunter:

Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by kernel001: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
tammie24:
Na IBO people work be that

Sure? At least it's better than skull mining.

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by kernel001: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
bahdpersona:
una won deny your fellow Igbos?

No! She's Igbo, just that you need to acknowledge the skull mining community of Ogun state.
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
that woman for 1st pics? I sabi her wella for NNEWI, I see her always, have even entered bus with her, many people dashed her money, but at a time, I kept wondering how she knew that the seat behind her remain one more passenger to complete it 4, when I knew that that very seat wasn't vacant when she entered
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by harkandey(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by stanliwise(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
lilvicky68:
I won't blame them.. Did they force anyone to give them money?
You did not read the post I guess and did not see the part of child trafficking and kidnapping. No wonder you talk in a naive manner

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by tojahh(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
eallstar:
this is bullshit
what is government doing to empower them?

Empower them? Empower them for what? They should be tried for stealing by false pretense and human trafficking and made to face jail term to serve as deterrent to would be scammers like them.

1 Like

Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by stanliwise(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
LuciferElohim:
That's why I don't give beggars anything especially feminist beggars.

Their latest trick now is to wear a baby bump like their mentor Linda Ikeji holding a banner claiming cancer / tumour and sit in the middle of the road disrupting traffic while two accomplices with bags harass pedestrians & drivers for cash.

Feminists are disgusting!

*spits angry angry

So in other words you mean female beggars are feminist right?

Your lack of education and exposure will someday lead you and people around you into deep trouble... Better make amends now and educate yourself.
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Sgwin: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Blame buhari I beg hungry in Nigeria
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by lilvicky68(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
stanliwise:

You did not read the post I guess and did not see the part of child trafficking and kidnapping. No wonder you talk in a naive manner
Mr Wise Welldone...
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by vickycindy: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
lilvicky68:
I won't blame them.. Did they force anyone to give them money?

But using other people's children without the consent of their parents while plying their trade is the main problem.
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by lilvicky68(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
vickycindy:

But using other people's children without the consent of their parents while plying their trade is the main problem.
Are you the parents?
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by vickycindy: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
lilvicky68:

Are you the parents?

Your in ability to comprehend what the OP posted is affecting your reasoning or probably your the Ebonyi person that has been suppling them with the kids, Sorry buddy you will get arrested soon.
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by oloriLFC(f): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
montumonami:
See as the first woman close her eyes and in the police vane she received her sight undecided
isn't that a miracle? Hahahaha!
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by henrysolution(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
bengems:
Make dem leave the poor women jareeh... Dem force anyone to give them money?

They should be busting the criminals in politicians disguise, they are the root causes
they've stolen ad used people's children for this evil craft.
that's child trafficking.
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by jimjemo: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
Creativity!
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Realfrankie(m): 3:26am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=NoGender post=73238974][/quote]

You're a fool without conscience. You reason like a mad man
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Realfrankie(m): 3:27am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=NoGender post=73238974][/quote]
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:57am On Nov 24, 2018
Repeated story.
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by kingizrel(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:
This woman!

Way they close eye eat Abacha.
She still collect Ponmo before the beef while avoiding the onions.

Abakaliki man spotted
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Tylerbreeze(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2018
I know that woman, I use to see her around G. U. O bus park... God bless u with clear vision but prefer been blind issokay, there genuinely bland people that are begging God for sight even if it is for 2 days..... This mumu dey here dey decide her self....
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Tylerbreeze(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2018
cheesy angryI know that woman, I use to see her around G. U. O bus park... God bless u with clear vision but prefer been blind issokay, there genuinely bland people that are begging God for sight even if it is for 2 days..... This mumu dey here dey decide her self.... angryI know that woman, I use to see her around G. U. O bus park... God bless u with clear vision but prefer been blind issokay, there genuinely bland people that are begging God for sight even if it is for 2 days..... This mumu dey here dey decide her self....
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
Realfrankie:

Uncle Wise man.. How or what did i say that made you abuse me and my conscience this hot afternoon. Are you the man that woman is beating??
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by vickycindy: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2018
lilvicky68:

Are you the parents?

Now I know you are one of them.
Re: Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
npf just too dull
why are they arrested
wrf
we need to wake up and fight for our rights
what nonsense. come new york come see beggar dey smoke.dey presss iphone.
naija is such a hopeless fuc of a country.
fuc

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Is Missing In Bariga (Photo) / Keke Drivers Trap LASTMA Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tricycle (Video, / Man Rapes Own Daughters In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.