Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS (12250 Views)

FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price / Nigerians Paid More For Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene & Petrol In May – NBS / Nigerians Paid More For Petrol, Kerosene, Gas In October – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by musa7m(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless Enugu, the land where milk and honey flows from.
042 is in the news only for good.

But is it just me that believes that the National Bureau of Statistics is an arm of the BMC specialized in churning out fictitious figures?

There is no database for crying out loud. Where do they get their records from?

I doubt Nigeria even has real statisticians because I've met several graduates of Statistics and not once have I been impressed by any of them.
you are looking for statistics ? kero way I buy last month 250.....is now 280
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by Ayobami7(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2018
we don hear
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2018
States with the lowest average price for the refilling of a 12.5kg cylinder for Liquefied Petroleum Gas (Cooking Gas) were Oyo, (N4198.53), Yobe (N4,115.81) and Zamfara & Kebbi (N4,100.00)

Well, I paid 4k for 12.5kg in Osogbo.
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Richeiboy:
Diesel price in Benin Edo State is #260 per litre.
Thank God I'm Obidiently Atikulated
diesel that was between 120-140 during Jonathan administration..Buhari is heartless
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by Pavarottii(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2018
Jidibia:

Lying statistics. Here in Gombe, 5kg is 2,000
So who is lying? Cos according to u 12.5kg will be 5k
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by Jidibia(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2018
Pavarottii:

So who is lying? Cos according to u 12.5kg will be 5k
Yes nah...... Is this one not 6kg? Its 2,000 naira they refill it in gombe.

Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by bejeria101(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2018
Watch this incompetent lunatics blame it on Jonathans book launch.
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by adetayo234: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Officialpdpnig, is this what you call good governance?
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by adetayo234: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2018
flyca:
Sai Baba! grin

Demelo, Corrithians, Sarrki and other BMC crew members, please come and follow me loud “Sai Baba” for those at the back who cannot hear me grin

Please mention madridguy and citizenY. They are also part of the dumb BMC members here.
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by adetayo234: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2018
maasoap:

Well, I paid 4k for 12.5kg in Osogbo.

Please how much is 2 room self contain in osogbo?
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by tete7000(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless Enugu, the land where milk and honey flows from.
042 is in the news only for good.

But is it just me that believes that the National Bureau of Statistics is an arm of the BMC specialized in churning out fictitious figures?

There is no database for crying out loud. Where do they get their records from?

I doubt Nigeria even has real statisticians because I've met several graduates of Statistics and not once have I been impressed by any of them.

If you have met many and none has impressed you, it simply shows the kind of personality you are yourself - a mediocre. Birds of a feather flock together they say. You roll with your type.
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by IBBG(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2018
labour should not back down on their minimum wage demands o. This inflation has wiped out the middle class and churn out more people into poverty. Elections is 2019, Nigerians must do the needful like the did the previous regime
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by Kunlegzy(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2018
Una sabi lie sha. Haba, I bought 12.5kg for 3.5k
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by emenezer(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Actually its still on the increase
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
AGO sells at ₦245 at the depot. DPK sells at 280, if you can find it in any depot. So on the average those guys have been gagged

Jidibia:

Lying statistics. Here in Gombe, 5kg is 2,000
Re: Price Of Cooking Gas, Diesel, Kerosene Increased In October – NBS by citizenY(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
adetayo234:

Please mention madridguy and citizenY. They are also part of the dumb BMC members here.

Na u sabi......

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank In Two Years / NNPC’s Duke Oil Relocates To Dubai / Cbn's Cashless Policy: An Insensitive Move At The Wrong Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.